Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:46:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what's your problem in the bounty?  (Read 2932 times)
Bitvinu12

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 03:38:43 PM

I did lot of bounty campaigns and i found lot of problems in bounty campaigns. So some campaigns dont payment after complete ico and get some projects log times to payment our bounty tokens.

🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪  𝗔𝗟𝗖𝗘𝗗𝗢  🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪
Making Cryptocurrencies Accessible For Everyone!
http://alcedoplatform.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Samkol26

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 03:40:08 PM

The only problem that makes me feel lazy bout bounty most times is because most of the bounties I've participated in befpre most of them end up failing or underpaying so coins just littery wallet without use

otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:41:32 PM

this job is quite boring so because of this i feel myself lazy to do it sometimes. however, it`s simple and quick, so i do
if we do make it look like work will get bored but when we understand that this is a hobby it will certainly give us a sense of fun because it can do it
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:50:04 PM

what's your problem when you undergo a bounty? or can you say what obstacles do you sometimes feel lazy to do or work on a bounty? perhaps all of you have some obstacles which you can share here and might be useful for others. please share your experience Smiley
The things which makes most of the people here lazy about doing the bounty is probably the inactive support from bounty managers or those which are not weekly adding stakes. Stakes are the initial rewards for the bounty hunters in order for them to make an assumption on whether they will recieve something or not.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:51:11 PM

The main problem in generosity is companies that do not count the rates for the work done , after which they pay only part of the reward.

That exactly true, with a decrease in the price of each coin will have a negative impact on the price of a new token. Indeed, if the price at the ICO takes place the price of the token will have a standard price for the bounty hunter reward later, but this does not happen if the cryptocurrency price decreases. And even I only have thoughts if every bounty hunter should be paid a dollar rate, but later they can exchange the dollar against the token.
beezunus

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:59:24 PM

maybe the problem that often exists in the bounty is if the manager does not do his job properly so that the bounty becomes unfair and will end badly, our work becomes useless and only wastes time
aldencio

Activity: 218
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:01:21 PM

The main problem in generosity is companies that do not count the rates for the work done , after which they pay only part of the reward.

i absolutely agree with you ajd i think tjat there can be different obstacles because of this problem which is jot easy to solve

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 04:03:30 PM

what's your problem when you undergo a bounty? or can you say what obstacles do you sometimes feel lazy to do or work on a bounty? perhaps all of you have some obstacles which you can share here and might be useful for others. please share your experience Smiley

The major problem with bounty now is that most project are not genuine, all they want is just people to promote a scam project for them
Then second it is hard to find good project which pay wells
Now most traditional business are using crypto to fund their project but the problem is most of them wanted more than 51% but they have no idea decentralize is what make crypto valuable
Dwey

Activity: 251
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:18:22 PM

the problem that I had on the bounty was, when I spent a lot of time doing campaigns and at the end of the project I was not paid because the project was a scam
Same here, i spent hours and hours working on a signature campaign then when the bounty was almost done they stopped the bounty and no one got paid.
bboyjohn

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:19:34 PM

I think the most prolem rules are changed later. No bounty campaign is finished at the promised time, stakes are not right, all bounty managers make some mistakes. We also do not distribute awards and make money Smiley

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Newer

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:38:38 PM

My problem with bounty, two months ago I took part in six gifts after the bounty ended and the token contribution was also completed. I only got a few tokens from one bounty, out of the six bounties I followed, only one bounty gave me a token. After the next month, my bitcointalk account is banned by forum moderators. That is my problem with the bounty I experienced.
cliber

Activity: 672

umachit.fund

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:47:12 PM

During this time, I had no problems while undergoing prizes. what has become my problem at the moment so that makes me lazy to do or make a present is the price of Ethereum which is still very low, and almost all ICOs use ETH as a platform. I am optimistic, if Ethereum will rise again.

egytrickz

Activity: 144

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:46:20 PM

Almost every ICOS project i paid was lower than my original estimate and that was my problem in the bounty. It's made me feel unhappy.

Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:58:25 PM

The only and major challenge i have with bounties is after working to promote a project:
-waiting for long before being paid;and
-waiting for long before listing on exchange.
Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:07:40 PM

One major challenge I face during my bounties is when bounty managers delay in updating signature spreadsheet until some of your posts have been  deleted. They would then give you zero stacks for that week which is very painful.
Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:07:40 PM

One major challenge I face during my bounties is when bounty managers delay in updating signature spreadsheet until some of your posts have been  deleted. They would then give you zero stacks for that week which is very painful.
Cryptolord_ng
Copper Member

Activity: 365

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 06:20:24 PM

My obstacles have been working on some project for month only to get little or no rewards at all, its always make me wanna give up but I still don't because I have a strong belief in crypto

hohuan101

Activity: 335

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:20:35 PM

The biggest problem of the bounty now is that there are too many people involved. Projects should limit the number of participants to be more manageable, and everyone's benefits will be guaranteed.
Treasurer

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:30:15 PM

I agree with you. The biggest problem in the bounty for me when the stacks during the campaign are not considered, and then it turns out that you did everything wrong and for a few weeks they will not pay you because of this.
Bro.Jack.Brown

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:54:29 PM

I work a lot in bounty campaigns because I have a sedentary lifestyle basically and my legs do not go and I found a job and work at home in bounty campaigns take part and tell you that there are a lot of so-called pitfalls and all the nuances are not possible to list and they must be understood, as they say-" to Sleep with this " There are moments when the campaign Manager puts the rules and vnih specified by the same rules,and during the campaign, these rules change and many make a big mistake-do not go to the thread of the campaign and do not reread the rules again and again!!- Read the rules often!!
There are managers who put their updates in the campaign on the thread of this campaign and many do not see that the campaign is over and continue to work and lose a lot of time!- Often go to the bounty thread and read the updates!
Very common mistakes with the provision of the report on the form and on the branch! - Read carefully the rules on what form to send reports!
We make many mistakes more often-bounty hunters, but also from the employees of the campaign there are cunning and wise men and do not forget that the more honest you work ,the more chances you have to earn and not be deceived! This is not all the questions, a lot of them, but the main and most common!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: