Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:33:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what's your problem in the bounty?  (Read 2922 times)
makankambing

Activity: 131
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:56:01 PM

Found good ICOs with small reward on bounty campign. If they're shit ICOs always big reward on bounty campign Cry

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
melomanskiy
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:58:23 PM

The most common problem is fraud. Either the project is cheating and does not pay a reward, or it is paid too late, or the price of the tokens is so low that we then have a ridiculous income.
arakuns

Activity: 223
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:58:57 PM

The major issue I have with most bounties is that they are not often consistent with the rules of the bounty. A certain set of rules would have been given at the beginning of the bounty and towards the end or at the end of the bounty something just have to change.
utlptc

Activity: 392

DeepOnion, a new dream.

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:02:18 PM

Most of the time, I fail to fulfill the weekly requirements because of my offline job. I don't get enough time every week actually. Also, I feel boring doing the social media bounties. Those seem waste of time for me actually. I don't participate in any social media bounty because of this.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
moshuk

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:02:27 PM

The only problem is a large number of scammers. As a result, you do not even get a penny for your work.
Strotman

Activity: 588

Bounty Detective

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:04:45 PM

The difficulties I face when participating in bounty campaigns are that some bounty managers introduce new terms and conditions, and report them only by telegram, forgetting to make changes/updates to the bounty theme. In such situations, I sometimes miss innovations and end up getting less stakes/tokens.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
mickey_miner

Activity: 910
Merit: 250

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:16:03 PM

what's your problem when you undergo a bounty? or can you say what obstacles do you sometimes feel lazy to do or work on a bounty? perhaps all of you have some obstacles which you can share here and might be useful for others. please share your experience Smiley
I do not like most of all that it is uninteresting and monotonous work, I force myself to do it every day.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
JeromeL

Activity: 554

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:18:48 PM

what's your problem when you undergo a bounty? or can you say what obstacles do you sometimes feel lazy to do or work on a bounty? perhaps all of you have some obstacles which you can share here and might be useful for others. please share your experience Smiley

The biggest obstacle is to choose a promising project that will bring you a good income. Recently, there are a lot of projects that cheat their members and do not pay anything or pay tokens that cost $ 0.

iwah

Activity: 196

TREEBLOCK.io

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:33:16 PM
Merited by jefcasidy (1)

My problem with some bounties is their bounty and stake allocation

bounty allocation, some projects allocates a very little amount to signature bounty, I think signature bounty should receive the highest allocation compare to other campaign because you can only join one signature bounty at a time and some bounty takes a long time to end.

Stake allocation i think the gap between stake allocation between different ranks is too high for some bounty campaign. I think other bounty managers should implement tokensuite kind of stake allocation for signature bounty.   

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:33:31 PM

The biggest obstacle is to choose a promising project that will bring you a good income. Recently, there are a lot of projects that cheat their members and do not pay anything or pay tokens that cost $ 0.

A lot of bounty campaigns from ICO projects with great plans that detailed whitepaper. However, after the ICO, they announced that they did not reach the soft-cap. So when participating in the bounty is still risky
brocardinf

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:36:54 PM

The main problem in all these companies is rather unskilled managers who will present projects to us at our forum. If they were replaced by other people...
_Flynn_

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:47:23 PM

The biggest problem of the bounty now is that there are too many people involved. Projects should limit the number of participants to be more manageable, and everyone's benefits will be guaranteed.
Yes, it is very big problem today, there are many participants and profit is too small, also, there are many delays in payments for bounty hunters, it is not good for project`s reputation.
cute nmp

Activity: 1652
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:49:45 PM

The major problem i am having with most bounties is that i spend lot of time on so many bounties and the end of the campaign i am paid well most bounties do not pay much now and others turn out to be scam.

▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀          SUGARS.ZONE     ❤[nbs
michael23

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:47:31 PM

I, too, think that the main problem which there is in bounty companies, this when managers not consider rates in a timely, and then arise questions and you account for to prove to that you did free work.
silver23

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:51:53 PM

my problem in bounty campain is :
1. bounty project scam
2. late payment
3. no payment
4. coin lock

i hope bounty will better next time.
wewe123

Activity: 322

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:54:37 PM

We the participants of some bounties experienced that after the ICO project has finish ,they not minding anymore to pay the participants who help their project in promoting it , the participants exert effort to help ,but the ICOs are running away and never pay anymore.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
reverseflash

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:15:58 AM

What a nice question..
The main problem is lack of time - combinig bounties with full-time job is hard you know and sleeping for 5-6 hours a day is definitely not enough.
Another issue is irritation when the bounty admins rapidly change rules or extend the campaign for another 1-1.5 months - I hate this feeling when my plans are being broken.

I agree, the changes to the rules are very annoying, especially when they concern the KYC and impose a restriction by region. You feel deceived when, after several months of work, it turns out that participants from your country will not be allowed to be distributed.
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:11:03 AM

constraints in the bounty in this time is simply how can avoid scam. It is even a problem many bounty hunters. beyond that, there are other things but this is beyond the capability of the values which always falls very deep below the value of the ICO. This certainly makes the result of the bounty hunter becomes incompatible with what they want and this makes a pretty big problem.
Noizebtc

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:45:38 AM

It would be very cool if each project made a restriction for the participants, then it would be much more desire to participate in the projects. There where there is no limit on participants have yielded pittance
Oktianabns

Activity: 146

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:55:18 AM

the main problem that I experienced was, the old payment, not the time that had been determined.
added to the price after being registered, it is definitely cheaper than IO, so this is very detrimental to the bounty.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: