Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:22:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what's your problem in the bounty?  (Read 2935 times)
treatWy

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:57:17 AM

The common problem is unpaid effort.
This happened because the project was scam. A waste of time work and expenses of data and electricity.

▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬ ● https://www.parqtoken.com ● ▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
adibi12

Activity: 285
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 12:06:03 PM

the problem that makes me lazy with bounty is the unclear information of a project, and there are even some projects that have managed to run ICO but at the end we can't do that exchange. it is a useless token and wastes time.

Lusya8461

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 12:12:41 PM

The problem in bounty is that having spent a lot of time for working off of the companies,and thinking that you on them will earn money - as a result OS you are concealed only with hope that can you sometime after all will pay about the work done by you.
twa

Activity: 320
Merit: 100

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 12:15:55 PM

The main problem in generosity is companies that do not count the rates for the work done , after which they pay only part of the reward.

right what you say in your opinion we can not know for sure what we do sometimes get rewards that are not in accordance with what we expect because before we do work there is no agreement with the force of law

Twkasun52

Activity: 210

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 12:23:59 PM

It is only problems in bounties these days.Not even hyped,trusted ICO bounties brings luck since few months.Most of projects doesn't even want to List their tokens in exchanges,they know what will happen after listing.So hunters have to wait next bull run to take real value of bounty tokens.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
cherlov

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 12:31:03 PM

what's your problem when you undergo a bounty? or can you say what obstacles do you sometimes feel lazy to do or work on a bounty? perhaps all of you have some obstacles which you can share here and might be useful for others. please share your experience Smiley
It is not necessary to delimit tokens from the bounty, they should be sold immediately. With this market, the price will fall rapidly, plus projects never keep up with the planned roadmap, which further affects the price of the token
RPWaRs

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 12:34:03 PM

well, a little too hard for me to do my weekly posts when i joined the signature campaign with a rule that i should not to post in the local board, its just because my english sucks.  Embarrassed

Assface16678

Activity: 1414
Merit: 135

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 12:34:19 PM

the problem that I had on the bounty was, when I spent a lot of time doing campaigns and at the end of the project I was not paid because the project was a scam

This is probably the big problem here. Scammers are everywhere. Eventhough you do thoroughly checking, it seems that it is for real, but it is not really a good thing for the market. Especially for the first timers. They might think that everything is scams where in fact it is only a small portion. With this, playing wise is important.

Moshi Moshi

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 12:36:08 PM

for me at the moment the problem in the bounty is too long to wait to be able to receive and enjoy the reward results from the projects we follow, and sometimes there is a project that requires the bounty participants to verify KYC as well as a problem for me.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
simpelplan

Activity: 407
Merit: 2

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 12:37:37 PM

The common problem is unpaid effort.
This happened because the project was scam. A waste of time work and expenses of data and electricity.
true, i think the main problem in bounty is there is a lot of scam project lately and that really bother me, coin lock and late payment also a problem in bounty.

████████████          SMARTFI.com          ████████████
───────          The Open Lending Platform          ───────
Benito01

Activity: 136

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 12:40:10 PM

My problem in joining bounty campaign are, some bounty campaign are not paying their participants because more of bounty campaign now are scam, and there are some bounty campaign that we need to wait for long time to review the reward are bounty hunter.

The main problem of bounty lover is the price of every coins that can get by joining bounty because most of the time the initial price are not follow be many of the investors and they sell their coins in low price that is why the price got low and the coins will became dead.

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
http://www.securix.io/
btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:09:07 PM

what's your problem when you undergo a bounty? or can you say what obstacles do you sometimes feel lazy to do or work on a bounty? perhaps all of you have some obstacles which you can share here and might be useful for others. please share your experience Smiley

I am disappointed in bounties because of delayed and low payement. Some do not update spreadsheet timely we might think that the project is a scam.
daladno12

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:29:49 PM

The main problem as all of the above people already stated is ZERO reward after 3 months of work or miserable value of tokens after 6 months from a bounty start.
However, there is a solution:

Bounty hunters can sell 50% of their bounty stakes for ETH as soon as they earned!

To know how it works search TOKPIE exchange on google.
rabinot

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:45:34 PM

very often there are campaigns that do not pay you money, unfortunately, and this is to me the most important reason for all the hunters at the moment

⚫▶ BUILDERIUM.io Token Sale Starts ▶ July 23 th, 2018
anggaem

Activity: 672

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 01:56:08 PM

I get a very little payment, especially in social media, and also the allocation is often changed without cause. I am tired seeing scam bounty  , bounty wasting my time but I still do it because I need money.

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
jpnl0005

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:03:04 PM

I have lots of issues with bounties one is stakes you sometimes do not get the correct stakes and even when you you either get paid little or nothing and not just that there are now more scam bounties that you can ever imagine
Robert de Crypto

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:12:08 PM

Not really a trouble for me. the bounty task I will do it but what was very disappointing was the attitude of the devs who broke their promises and did not stand by the rules they made themselves. like payments that are suddenly canceled, there is no explanation when the bounty ends. it all sucks
AdoboCandies

Activity: 680
Merit: 173

Giggity

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:14:37 PM

Well the only struggle I have is time management because I am just a student and there are so many schools works so I can't manage multiple bounties at the same time, and also I become so lazy because of different bounty reportings I need to do and I need to do it one by one and I can only do the bounty at weekends or when I don't have things to do, but when the summer is there i don't sleep and do bounty all day.
sinta23

Activity: 668

DogData

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:16:44 PM

I get a very little payment, especially in social media, and also the allocation is often changed without cause. I am tired seeing scam bounty  , bounty wasting my time but I still do it because I need money.

we can't do anything for now. because conditions are indeed like this. so it's difficult to monitor the condition and we can only surrender to the situation. It is difficult, indeed, a condition like this, because we are not the only ones who are sad. but many others were sad.

odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:22:15 PM

well for me, i have so many problems encounter here in bounty. First is it has a fast subtraction of your bounty post. Second, some are late in giving an bounty points. Sometimes also i feel so lazy in posting bounty because the token distribution are too delayed. As of this time also the bounty has a very too low price.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: