Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:00:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what's your problem in the bounty?  (Read 2942 times)
Spotlessvillian

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:25:04 PM

What is my problem in bounty? Is when I encountered fraud and scam bounties. It is very dissappointing part when you join bounty in good weeks but ended up the project is scam.
keykey1

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:31:10 PM

what's your problem when you undergo a bounty? or can you say what obstacles do you sometimes feel lazy to do or work on a bounty? perhaps all of you have some obstacles which you can share here and might be useful for others. please share your experience Smiley

Telling the truth I am not an active user of opportunities that bounty campaigns gives us. For it is much more interesting to participate in some other projects. But bounties have many flaws, that true.
kavita16
Copper Member

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 02:33:09 PM

I feel the problem with some bounties when heard that the project go scammed and all our work did go to waste and sometimes, we will see that someone also used our details and we got red marked due to that spammer.

Krendom

Activity: 210
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 02:35:55 PM

Some project do not pay as they promise,  extended distribution, some times is a scam or to lazy do the task.
sky9314

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:42:20 PM

what's your problem when you undergo a bounty? or can you say what obstacles do you sometimes feel lazy to do or work on a bounty? perhaps all of you have some obstacles which you can share here and might be useful for others. please share your experience Smiley

I am always worried that the value of the bounty token is not worth the money, and in my experience, almost 99% of the tokens are not worth the price they have said, usually 10+ times cheaper.
vfrcbv91

Activity: 337
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:43:38 PM

For me personally, the biggest problem with generosity is long payouts. Now you need to wait at least a couple of months to receive the award and it is very frustrating.
BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:46:06 PM

For me i think the only problem i get in doing bounties is the payment because every bounty doesn't pay at a monthly basis it can even go a year without even earning so for me i would recommend you to create even twitter accounts and just grinding bounties.
Subchanallah

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:48:01 PM

Stakes not be updated, payment problem and project scam Grin
Oktianabns

Activity: 146
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:38:56 AM

The common problem is unpaid effort.
This happened because the project was scam. A waste of time work and expenses of data and electricity.
indeed that is the risk we must accept in following the bounty.
just assume that the bounty is our place of business, which can sometimes make us successful, sometimes it also makes us lose, the most important thing is how you value the process
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:54:13 AM

Probably the biggest obstacle for me is not knowing whether the ICO will ever reach soft cap. If the ICO doesn't reach the soft cap, then I won't get paid. I would have just used my time and effort on a much better campaign which pays on time and gives the participants bonuses.

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:07:04 AM

Probably the biggest obstacle for me is not knowing whether the ICO will ever reach soft cap. If the ICO doesn't reach the soft cap, then I won't get paid. I would have just used my time and effort on a much better campaign which pays on time and gives the participants bonuses.
Chances to extend the project in order to achieve even the soft cap will be needed, it will add more time and effort in order to reached the bounty rewards, it leave participants no choice but to continue even there's already an extension for bounty programs, as competition with other project really take place and investors are also getting wiser to invest their money.
hugasinora

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:12:47 AM

In fact, the problem of the bounty participants participating in the bounty campaign is when they do reports or post when they follow the signature campaign, many are lazy to do that because they think they are afraid that everything they do is not paid at the end of the job because the project is a failure, this makes many participants bounty. who gave up
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:14:15 AM

For me personally, the biggest problem with generosity is long payouts. Now you need to wait at least a couple of months to receive the award and it is very frustrating.
this will indeed be a problem for everyone because indeed more and more bounties are cheating and delaying payments for participants and this will certainly cause losses to the participants

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
hdtqisg

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:14:50 AM

The main issue for me to participate in Bounty projects is probably the developer's requirement for the project, the project is likely to succeed or not! I always choose promising projects when joining the Bounty!
Denmrakk

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:32:25 AM

The little gift I received from what I did, what else was offered at market prices like this, was not in accordance with what had been done.
Maricurijohn

Activity: 294
Merit: 8

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:43:24 AM

But most of the ICO projects have very good results, because they have long time to mobilize capital so the investment capital will be more, so the project will be highly successful. Therefore, we are pursuing ICOs that have a long history of earning high incomes, but they will take a lot of our time.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
myohmy81

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:48:56 AM

The big obstacle in bounty campaign is to determine whether the bounty or the project is genuine or not.
Because if the project will end up scam in the end of the campaign, your efforts will surely end up for nothing.

Usually, the most inefficient bounty campaign to join are those bounty that have plenty of rules and you need to download their wallet first before getting the address for your bounty.
imoet

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

homt.net

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:28:19 AM

The most obstacle that make me feel lazy to do on a bounty is worry that the project just a scam in the end. I ever deal with it for several times and I feel really upset about it. It feel that your work was useless. To delete that negative thinking on my mind is the hard thing to do too. But if you can manage it, you will just fine and enjoy the good result.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:33:10 AM

I dont have big social ages and dont have expirience in making articles.
By this reason i am part only in signature campaigns, i can select one project and if i faced scam this was lost for 2 - 3 month of time

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
bekti3

Activity: 1078
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:42:13 AM

I was a little dizzy, when I took part in social bounties such as Facebook and Twitter which required to give weekly reports, I often forgot the end week date to give reports in the trhead, but the hardest thing was choosing which bounty we would follow

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: