Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:20:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what's your problem in the bounty?  (Read 2932 times)
bibka33

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:45:44 AM

The only obstacle is laziness because instead of 100 companies I run only 50 and only my laziness is to blame for everything!

▰▰▰▰▰   REDCAB   ▰▰▰▰▰
DECENTRALIZED TRANSPORTATION SOLUTION
serguvan

Activity: 532
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:48:47 AM

You have to keep track of all bounty spreadsheets which you have joined, because stake counting is often not done correctly. So you must spare some time for this and it is boring. The other problem with the bounties is that I recently dont receive any bounty tokens Embarrassed
Way2Paradise

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:49:30 AM

the only thing that bothers me about bounties at the moment is the long wait until you get your token. many projects really take their time and i do not like that. we did our work, so they should pay us.
ahmia39

Activity: 1400
Merit: 251

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:54:10 AM

I also sometimes feel lazy in undergoing bounty in the distribution phase and the extension of the ICO time, it will make me have to use more time for the bounty so I cannot join other bounty.

honglien

Activity: 293
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:58:27 AM

what's your problem when you undergo a bounty? or can you say what obstacles do you sometimes feel lazy to do or work on a bounty? perhaps all of you have some obstacles which you can share here and might be useful for others. please share your experience Smiley
On my personal level is the person involved in the crypto market. When i joined in the Bounty campaign, the most worrying thing was that when you spent a lot of energy, wisdom, time, effort and work hard, the campaign did not succeed or scam you and you will feeling shocked. This is going on a lot more and no one can protect the Bounty.
selenophile

Activity: 244
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:12:47 AM

I think that's the time when I got scammed. I exerted all my efforts and time just to post in thread but unfortunately, the project was just a scam. I was really disappointed that time and promised to myself that I will be more careful next time.

krenus

Activity: 210

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:26:04 AM

what's your problem when you undergo a bounty? or can you say what obstacles do you sometimes feel lazy to do or work on a bounty? perhaps all of you have some obstacles which you can share here and might be useful for others. please share your experience Smiley
no bounty - no problem Wink well you're right, in most cases (given that the bounty is scamless and honest in its promises) it is laziness and feeling that oh well, another ten minutes in fb and i'm strarting

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
oioi

Activity: 355

A p e S w a p ///$BANANA Farms

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:33:46 AM

My hardest obstacle is to determine which gift is definitely good in the future, sometimes it
is lazy to read, and sometimes lazy if you have to make a weekly report, sometimes it is
missed and the end is not a point or we lose points in that week.

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
AlaEhBTC

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:44:18 AM

A lot like having a bounty manager that is not responsive enough and sometimes having missed to pass my weekly reports. Biggest problem in a bounty for me is when they want to extend it, it will take too long to receive my rewards.
rricksu

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:56:22 AM

The main problem in generosity is companies that do not count the rates for the work done , after which they pay only part of the reward.

Yes, some bounties does not pay the right stakes you worked for. One thing I did not like the most is when they keep their record sheet of the stakes that you need to see. Another thing is when the time it takes for you to remove your signature is too long. That makes it problematic.

✦ ───    OATHs.io  ─── ✦
▌▐ ────  BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL  ──── ▌▐
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:58:59 AM

I think bounty is really an amazing way to earn without any risk because we don't need to invest on it we only need to work hard to become eligible and to have profit. The problem on bounty is that the profit that we gain on it is always depend on how the project grows  it self and it's developers to become more investable by some big investors.
pinoy.bolanon

Activity: 350

"In CryptoEnergy we trust"

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:14:50 PM

I'm feeling depressed about the bounty. I've been doing this for months now, but there are no successful projects. 6 months is not $ 50. I think I would give up the bounty if it is not profitable one month!

I feel your sentiment mate. I am also a bounty hunter and i encountered a lot of projects which are not performing at the end of the token sale and a bounty campaign, its so depressing to think that we are working the projects and promote them by any means, but at the end of the day, your efforts are not paid off, but then it should not be the reason to give up mate. Worker smarter than working harder.

┈┈┈┈┈ VECTORIUM ┈┈┈┈┈
In CryptoEnergy we trust
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
fvb

Activity: 1470
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:16:17 PM

The main problem of bounty is unscrupulous admins. I did the work by the rules.  But I do not see in the table of rates.  I write in the chat, they answer me that they will fix everything. In the end, nothing.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:17:51 PM

What do you mean by saying "a bounty"? A signature campaign? Or social media? I never do the latter, but 15 sentences a week is nothing to be underdone. As to the articles, I do not get up from my chair until I apply with a ready one.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
Litzki1990

Activity: 1218
Merit: 302

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 12:27:07 PM

Actually they have some some problems in the bounty on when they counting some stakes was to late.
But ill do understand because it was to hard to maintain of many participants and only one man can mange it all.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
hidingyou

Activity: 291
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:27:43 PM

What do you mean by saying "a bounty"? A signature campaign? Or social media? I never do the latter, but 15 sentences a week is nothing to be underdone. As to the articles, I do not get up from my chair until I apply with a ready one.
My problem in bounty is I keep on effort to post opinions everyday and by the week I earn stakes but in the end of promoted ICO they are about to scams and not getting rewards.

Nidhi Bhatia
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 12:53:47 PM

Mostly i participate in Facebook , twitter and Reddit campaigns. Many times, there are no new new pasts updated on fb, twitter and Reddit pages of the campaign. this thing always make me lazy all times because how i can share and retweets posts now because no new posts since a month. This is a biggest obstacle for all bounty hunters.

judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:56:30 PM

In general there are so many problems and it starts from looking for a good bounty to the campaign, the next thing is fraudster trying to use your entry as their own, and the biggest problem is bounty campaign being stopped for not reaching the softcap and not getting your shares of the bounty.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:00:37 PM

Well, the main problem i have to encounter especially lately, is having to participate in different projects bounty, only to end up knowing they are scam. It's actually so disheartening seeing all of the efforts  put in wasted.
Mia44

Activity: 412
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:28:09 PM

the problem with the bounty that I didn't like when we worked on the bounty and in the end the bounty project was a scam. and also I didn't like the frequent delays of bounty payments

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: