Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:11:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what's your problem in the bounty?  (Read 2932 times)
neli234

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:11:29 PM

The only problem is that the reward you receive is not worth the effort you spend. Most of the projects are now failing or just barely reaching the softcap
moschinot

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:24:33 PM

I did not read the rules of bounty campaigns attentively before and because of this, very often I did not receive tokens on my wallet. now everything has changed. for me it was the biggest problem

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
carrie_white

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:27:13 PM

Actually, for me to work on a bounty is not too difficult, but the problem is when we have struggled to work on the bounty, and a lot of time is used, but in the end the ico project did not reach softcap, in the end bounty hunters were not paid

NewRanger

Activity: 1582
Merit: 333

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 02:31:26 PM

I did not read the rules of bounty campaigns attentively before and because of this, very often I did not receive tokens on my wallet. now everything has changed. for me it was the biggest problem
reading bounty rules is obligation for us.always make sure we've read bounty rules carefully, so no one missed and caused we did not received our reward.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
fina13

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 02:51:37 PM

I think the problem of working on a bounty is that sometimes I feel bored because I have done the same task for months. and sometimes we don't have time because there are activities like work.

H A R A                [  WHITEPAPER   │   LITEPAPER  ]                H A R A  
Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
TWITTER     GITHUB          REDDIT     FACEBOOK     BITCOINTALKLINKEDIN
Georgiyk

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:07:58 PM

There are a few problems that I don’t like in generosity. It annoys me when rates are not immediately calculated, when the telegram does not respond immediately, when after the end of generosity some companies pay tokens in 2-3 months, and the KYC procedure also strains me.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
kramchers

Activity: 854

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:15:45 PM

there are so many problems now in the bounty campaign.

ICO are sometimes a scam if not some of them dont reach the soft cap target that will leave the participants  unpaid!
There are problems now in ranking which low rank will have their rank at low for a long time or even forever, this will let the high ranks gain more.
hildacitra

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:16:48 PM

My biggest problem in bounty campaign is that I often feel lazy to finish the bounty task. I really need effort to do it because it seems hinder me to work. In addition, the problem in bounty is coin/tokens exchange listing. It is wasting time waiting for the listing because only a few bounty that come to the exchange listing.

kucinggarong66

Activity: 476
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:18:25 PM

the problem in following the bounty is the weekly report, if I follow the 50+ campaign it is very difficult. and also if ico fails then the bounty hunter is not paid.
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:20:23 PM

The problem for many bounty hunters is one, these projects today do not pay anything, but people still spend a lot of time promoting the project and doing it for a very, very long time, especially considering that now the bounty is constantly increasing deadlines.
Cmoh

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:21:32 PM

There is nothing in the problem itself in the bounty. But, you have to choose a good bounty program which could pay for your hard work actually. Just go to the company website and evaluate the project and the complete authentication of the company. They only participate in the bounty program.
durudara

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:28:18 PM

the problem that I experience now when participating in a bounty program is the number of ICO projects that extend the duration of ICO and Bounty and automatically the process of distribution is also longer plus the project is longer registered on the exchange even though the results we get are not comparable to waiting and sacrifice in helping promote the project, hopefully in the future the bounty project can pay attention to this.
ngocdhbk2

Activity: 404

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:00:57 PM

I can not distinguish between good campaigns and scam campaigns. Because it is very similar it makes me very confused and can not know what my job would be like if it took two months to become meaningless. If this situation continues, i believe that ICOS campaigns will make people are scared and tired.

Pandji02

Activity: 896

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:17:33 PM

my problem in the bounty campaign is if I am required to fill KYC, the payment is very long and there is no clarity when to listing on the exchange.
GERMO COIN

Activity: 406

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:28:53 PM

The main problem in generosity is companies that do not count the rates for the work done , after which they pay only part of the reward.

yes, I agree with you because I have experienced it and even I have participated in a bounty where ICO was successful but dev did not want to pay from the results of our hard work as a Bounty Hunter and of course it was very annoying and disappointed me.

goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:59:37 PM

The main problem in generosity is companies that do not count the rates for the work done , after which they pay only part of the reward.

yes, I agree with you because I have experienced it and even I have participated in a bounty where ICO was successful but dev did not want to pay from the results of our hard work as a Bounty Hunter and of course it was very annoying and disappointed me.

As a bounty hunters our task is to participate in campaign through constructing opinions in every desired topic which we put an effort for that but at the end nothing to earn reward and that's a kind of annoying .I'm just hoping that it will change the development and having cooperation
MAXENATOR

Activity: 90
Merit: 7

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:18:37 PM

I don't like the fact that everyone is trying to deceive us.
Starting from the Manager on bct and end up the CEO of the project.
We work for you, and you don't want to pay.
tterrorpipa

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 06:41:12 AM

My problem is finding a good bounty campaign to participate that is total legit. My last bounty experience turned me out crying, because after many weeks the conclusion was just a scam bounty campaign.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
hanxinvwang

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:12:30 AM

When I get a bounty, my biggest question is how to deal with these rewards (sell or save), because the market has been in a down state, which makes me very depressed!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
mulia sabee

Activity: 910
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:34:21 AM

what's your problem when you undergo a bounty? or can you say what obstacles do you sometimes feel lazy to do or work on a bounty? perhaps all of you have some obstacles which you can share here and might be useful for others. please share your experience Smiley

the problem that often occurs with bounty participants is. after the participants complete the project they are following, in the end the project or the project manager does not pay the participants. there are also other problems that make participants saturated with the reward manager's performance. the problem is the slow progress of the prize manager in working on the project he manages.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: