Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:30:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what's your problem in the bounty?  (Read 2932 times)
ivaf

Activity: 980
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:56:12 PM

My problem is that I stopped believing in bounty. Just a little over a year ago, it was really exciting, and it brought a small income. But now everything is bad. Projects or fraudulent, or can not collect even soft cap. Prices after the release of assets on the exchanges is very, very low. So, bounty is now only for enthusiasts.
apitico

Activity: 571
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:31:23 PM

There is only one problem, this is the choice of ICO, as there are too many scams now and therefore it is very difficult to choose a good bounty company. There is also a problem with the choice of bounty companies in which participation with negative trust is allowed.

Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:40:26 PM

what's your problem when you undergo a bounty? or can you say what obstacles do you sometimes feel lazy to do or work on a bounty? perhaps all of you have some obstacles which you can share here and might be useful for others. please share your experience Smiley
The problem I often face whenever i'm participating bounty is when the project turns out to be a scam after working for them in months. That's the reason why i''ve decided to support one bounty platform which is bountyhive.

JeromeL

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:10:00 AM

I have a problem with the comments that are deleted before they give the tokens for the current week. It happened few times so I didn't have the number completed.

This means that you write substandard messages that have little meaning. Please note that you need to write a quality message that supports communication in the subject. No need to write spam and shit posting.

MargoGolova

Activity: 202
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:57:24 AM

The first and main problem is of course fraud. It can not predict whether the project will pay your earnings, whether it will be successful or the work will be wasted. Often managers change the conditions that also can not always notice, especially if you lead a lot of companies. And it turns out that in vain perform tasks. You need to constantly monitor the generosity, not to miss it
FIREBALL24

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

Xircus

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:18:14 AM

Yes true usually the problems in doing bounty campaigns is all about the payments/rewards they dont paid us from our works,.or they gave us tokens but the problem is there's no exchange  site for tokens.

juchin

Activity: 290
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:45:59 AM

what's your problem when you undergo a bounty? or can you say what obstacles do you sometimes feel lazy to do or work on a bounty? perhaps all of you have some obstacles which you can share here and might be useful for others. please share your experience Smiley

The biggest problem when I participated bounty is that it usually take place in so long and can be interupted and participants may not receive anything. Some project may send to you ton of their tokens but wait forever it still doesn't have any value 

Litzki1990

Activity: 1218
Merit: 302

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 11:04:32 AM

I think bounty is really an amazing way to earn without any risk because we don't need to invest on it we only need to work hard to become eligible and to have profit. The problem on bounty is that the profit that we gain on it is always depend on how the project grows  it self and it's developers to become more investable by some big investors.
Yes that's true the bounty campaign was great and we earn for it.
About in profit ill think we earn so much on that but when they listed in the exchange the price was so low so ill think that's the problem.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Thefrolly

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:41:10 PM

Sometimes it can be a bit hard to actually drag myself and get on the computer to do the tasks that were assigned to the coin for the week, sometimes I could do post and come back to see that the post had been deleted by the admins and that can affect my chances of getting the tokens for that week. Other than that I don't really have any other problem

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
acaciosc

Activity: 325

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:15:16 PM

The main problem in generosity is companies that do not count the rates for the work done , after which they pay only part of the reward.
I completely agree with your words, it happens quite often. In addition this bearish market badly affects token price during exchange listing, sometimes bounty hunters have to work for a penny  Cry
campica

Activity: 645
Merit: 145

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:26:35 PM

Right now I think my problem in bounty is KYC. It seems that good ICO which collected soft cap or even hard will ask you for KYC before they gonna paid token that you earned for wearing signature or doing twitter campaign (in my case). And it's sadly if you didn't join on the begin you will probably get less that $100 and that amount isn't enough to me for giving my personal information to someone unknown.
Collinberg

Activity: 407
Merit: 14

Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 06:47:03 PM

One aspect of bounty hunting I find very tedious is twitter campaigns because I am not a big fan of posting reports and that also influences and restricts me in certain ways.
Another thing I don't like is some rude bounty managers who do not keep to agreement, I have participated in a bounty where the bounty manager refused to distribute the bounty rewards for over a month after he received it from the team and when he finally did, he reduced the allocation sent to each person.

fulled

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:58:35 PM

For article my biggest problem is sometime peoples copy my article and posting on they own website, and for social campaign, my problem is reporting, sometime im so lazy to make a report. For signature campaign i think dont have any problem
ssuchy

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:19:41 PM

For article my biggest problem is sometime peoples copy my article and posting on they own website, and for social campaign, my problem is reporting, sometime im so lazy to make a report. For signature campaign i think dont have any problem
The fact is that recently, few people pay attention to the quality of the content and therefore many are engaged in plagiarism, distributing other people's articles. It is a pity that this is happening.
Kseniya17

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 07:27:40 PM

I have only a few problems - to find a project with a decent payment, learn how to trade and want to learn more about the cryptometer!
Oltort

Activity: 130

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:28:37 PM

I don't have any issues with doing bounties because the tasks are enjoyable plus they make money.
iLatios

Activity: 327
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:29:28 PM

To my mind, the low price of most altcoins makes us a bit lazy and inactive in bounty. I hope this winter will be as profitable as previous one and things will get better

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★      
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 25% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
piepie.asean

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:31:25 PM

Personally, the thing that made me feel depressed and wanted to give up was when the bonus manager did not update the spreadsheet, I was involved in many projects, and there were many projects without spreadsheets. This made me confused, and finally the social pages of the project did not update, we do not have any new content to share,
petrovkirill808

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:29:43 AM

the main problems are that managers work for a very long time. Long checks, long-populate the tables. Some projects just do not have time and ignore
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:38:47 AM

I don't have any issues with doing bounties because the tasks are enjoyable plus they make money.
if we read bounty rules carefully and did it , i think there is no problem appear when we work it.bounty managers always work based on their own rules.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: