Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:21:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what's your problem in the bounty?  (Read 2932 times)
juchin

Activity: 290
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:47:08 AM

what's your problem when you undergo a bounty? or can you say what obstacles do you sometimes feel lazy to do or work on a bounty? perhaps all of you have some obstacles which you can share here and might be useful for others. please share your experience Smiley

The thing that I don't like when do bounty is that I don't know exactly reward which I can receive and almost depend completely on manager of bounty. I have just joined in the Eloncity bounty and the reward for near 6 months is only approximately 30 USD. It is too low for my contribution for long time

gorodi

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:32:24 AM

what's your problem when you undergo a bounty? or can you say what obstacles do you sometimes feel lazy to do or work on a bounty? perhaps all of you have some obstacles which you can share here and might be useful for others. please share your experience Smiley

Of course, I'm sometimes too lazy to perform some task. And sometimes it is very difficult because of the lack of opportunities, but when I think about being rewarded for it, all my problems go away and I have force to do 100%.
mobireal

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:51:52 AM

In bounty there are a lot of problems when i say problem i mean a lot of it's sometimes you will found out that after participating in bounty programs you will not get paid the will first extend there date after that you will not hear anything from them again and some times the problems is from us it once happen to me i just jump into bounty pragrams without reading there rules after participating in it i now found out that every week there is a thread that you need to submit your works. So before partaking in any bounty alway's read there rules and regulations please so that your work will not go in vain.
keepandhold

Activity: 223
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:04:54 AM

For me, the biggest problem is going through the KYC procedure, I don’t want my personal data to appear on the dark Internet and some fraudsters use it.
ParabellumLite

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:20:12 PM

My problem is that Elysian bounty ended several months ago, and now they have not yet given the date of the official token award for the participant. That was really too late, it made a lot of people in me have complained
ryanfromrethink

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:25:28 AM

My manager could not answer my questions. He knows everything about the ICO, but it feels that he is the bounty manager for the first time is his life. It is pretty sad.
kendedes

Activity: 728

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:49:48 AM

Right now, my problem would be to find any good project to join into. cause there  are many many scam project has been created to steal everyone's money. Cause sometimes i still miss to notice any scam project until it was too late.

▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀ ╙███▄▄
 █▀ ▄██▀└,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ¬╙▀ ▄▄
 ,▄█▀,▄▄█▀▀▀¡╓╓╓  ▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀ ▄█▀.▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█▄µ ▀█▄ ▀█╖
▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀`▄▄██▀▀██▄µ`┘,▄  ▄⌐╙█▄
▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀,▄▄▄▄▄µ└▀█▄ ▀█ ╙█╖╙█▌
▀ ▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀└;┌▀▀█▄ █▌ █▌ ║█ ▐█
╔▄┘ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▄ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█  ▄ ▐█
█▀ ██ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ██ ║█ ║█ ║█ ▐█
  █▌ ▄█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█┘╓█▌ █▌ █▌
 ██ ▄█ ▄█┘,█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀,█▌ ▄█
▐█ ╓█¬╓█H █▌ ██ ▄█▀ ╓ ▀ ▄█▀ █▀
██ ██ ██ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ╓█▀
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ ▄┐ █▌ █▌ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘
█▌ █▌    █▌
   █▌ █▌ ▀┘
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
▀┘ █▌ █▌ █▌
   ▀┘ ▀┘
Privix.

Become part of a decentralized virtual
private network based on masternodes
and start earning money today.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
██
▀█
██

baricuri

Activity: 322

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:38:05 AM

My problem is that Elysian bounty ended several months ago, and now they have not yet given the date of the official token award for the participant. That was really too late, it made a lot of people in me have complained
I have heard about this, but I also believe in that project, I think they will soon send it to you, do not worry too much, I also have a few pennies for a long time, but we trust will be able to wait. Long or short is not important, the most important is the potential coin or not.

seramania

Activity: 827

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:41:48 AM

My problem in bounty is only a matter of reward, I feel a lot of the team can't focus on completing payments and postponing delays, besides that the coin does not have an exchange that becomes a problem faced by bounty participants.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:59:58 AM

Right now, my problem would be to find any good project to join into. cause there  are many many scam project has been created to steal everyone's money. Cause sometimes i still miss to notice any scam project until it was too late.
from what I experienced some of the Bounties that I participated in ended in fraud or without clarity. This is a serious problem for Bounty hunters because there are so many Bounties that don't end well now. Besides that, there are a lot of Prizes now that need KYC and that is very unpleasant because I don't really believe in the Bounty like that. then there is also a manager who does not pay tokens to bounty hunters.
there are many problems that are happening now and that is very unpleasant.

z21770179

Activity: 474

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:09:49 AM

My problem in bounty is only a matter of reward, I feel a lot of the team can't focus on completing payments and postponing delays, besides that the coin does not have an exchange that becomes a problem faced by bounty participants.

Where you are speaking often happens to projects that take longer to ICO, and they have more than 2 round bounty. What's worth mentioning here is that the projects are not potential, but I do not know how many people still participate in their bounty round 2.
ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:11:24 AM

At present, there are many projects that are delayed in paying tokens, so I do not think that is important, the important issue is how do we choose the right potential coin to get income. when getting tokens.

Evolver

Activity: 353

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:32:23 AM

Yes . I agree with you . bonuses in the distribution phase and ICO time extension, waiting until you get your token. Many projects really take their time and I do not like that. The bonus is my profit so I need to distribute money fast.
Lantind

Activity: 2296
Merit: 263

enterapp.io | CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:47:22 AM

sometimes what makes most people lazy in participating in a bounty is when the project has ended it has to wait a long time to get the reward, and that is obviously very annoying, and when I join the bounty there is also an update of our work per week.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SnowDawn

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:59:28 AM

Now the problem is that there are very few noteworthy projects. Often projects do not develop at all after fundraising. It is also very often inconsiderate bounty managers who do not always correctly calculate bets. Yes, a lot of very problems ...
Iykecollins
Copper Member

Activity: 376
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:00:57 AM

Being a participant for over four months and not having made a reasonable earning can be somewhat discouraging, but I believe in the success of the token eventually. I just keep gathering and hoping for the best.

arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:02:51 AM

Sometimes the problem that occurs is the cheating of participants who commit fraud by stealing other participants' profiles and re-registering with their wallets. I've experienced it and this is very detrimental

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
Woolles890

Activity: 448

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:11:12 AM

Sometimes the problem that occurs is the cheating of participants who commit fraud by stealing other participants' profiles and re-registering with their wallets. I've experienced it and this is very detrimental

Often this is done by those who are lazy and take advantage of us, this kind of action makes many people angry, and what we can do is report it to the bounty manager.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Panteleymon

Activity: 262

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:02:44 AM

The most difficult thing in any business is to start working. That beginning is always the most difficult. Even among writers this is considered the most difficult. And then everything goes on the thumb. If we were able to overcome this milestone, the rest is much easier.
Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617
Merit: 3

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 11:08:42 AM

some of the best obstacle i have encountered is misudgement from the part of the bounty manager. Many times i have seen my works misjudged and given low rewards but when i report the matter it will be changed. I guess this is because the BMs have a lot on their hands

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: