Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:51:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what's your problem in the bounty?  (Read 2922 times)
DiabolicAnt

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:24:15 PM

Recently the biggest problem in bounties is their prolongation and delayed distribution of tokens. There are also small problems regarding the rules of bounties that can always occur but they're usually simple to solve.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ambcoin

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 10:39:21 PM

Here's what I experienced:

1.  Less rewards than work done
2.  ICO cancelled or paused like forever
3.  Bounty period taking ages
4.   Missed rewards distribution due to deadline and your are not informed or they just informed in one media channel only.

I think that's all in my mind right now hope others will give feedback.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Mr Batman

Activity: 378

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:53:14 PM

what's your problem when you undergo a bounty? or can you say what obstacles do you sometimes feel lazy to do or work on a bounty? perhaps all of you have some obstacles which you can share here and might be useful for others. please share your experience Smiley

My only problem was when I followed the bounty for a long time, but when the bounty was finished and the ICO from the bounty failed so I did not get a payment, then when I followed the bounty but the number of participants was large and the bounty allocation was only a little, but the bounty manager does not limit the number of participants so that payments obtained from the bounty are very small, as we know the stake of the full member rank or above have a stake that is far different from member rank, so full member rank or above only needs to follow when the bounty will be finished (3-4 weeks) to get the same payment as the member rank that follows the bounty from the start, so in my opinion the bounty manager must limit the number of participants in the bounty or close the bounty registration when the bounty will be finished (at least 4 weeks when the bounty will be finished).

transformt

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:58:29 PM

my biggest problem in bounty is that they don’t pay tokens to me, but when I don’t see my balance increases, I just lose interest in all this

⌜nvest.ai⌟ EMPOWER YOUR INVESTING WITH AI 
Data & analytics for crypto traders and investors. Ready for nvest?
http://nvest.ai/
rricksu

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:59:19 PM

what's your problem when you undergo a bounty? or can you say what obstacles do you sometimes feel lazy to do or work on a bounty? perhaps all of you have some obstacles which you can share here and might be useful for others. please share your experience Smiley

My problems sometimes are those bounty managers who doesn't really do their jobs well. In the sense that, you already submitted your proof of work and still they don't give you the stakes that you deserve. They also lack responses to your questions about their program.

✦ ───    OATHs.io  ─── ✦
▌▐ ────  BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL  ──── ▌▐
jajorforce

Activity: 399

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 12:04:55 AM

What I'm most afraid of is the death and scam projects. There are projects they lack the investment in advertising and then they can not sell the product and have no money to maintain the project.
scam is not discussed anymore . Both of these problems wasted my time, making me very upset.
or bad sales projects and they extend the bounty time and no add anymore pools .
fonengo

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:59:21 AM

For me there are two problems in generosity the first is a lot of scams and very often you do not get your reward and the second problem is a very frequent change of conditions of generosity. Mostly these problems bother me.

∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧ [ BRAVO ] Send and receive anonymous and instant payments with the power of blockchain ∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
Ria Sakurai

Activity: 251
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:08:53 AM

My stakes are not counted.  I joined some bounty campaigns last year but i don't receive my token yet. Whenever i ask about bounty distribution, they ignore my question or sometimes just say soon, on going. I think i'm scammed and i will never receive my token.
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:23:46 AM

Everytime I do bounties, the most common problem/s I had encountered is/are the ; lacking of some time to spend on it because I am still a student that I got more school works to do, the legitimacy of the bounty I join with and sometimes I am unable to track the progress of the bounties I join with.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Iceblast

Activity: 783

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:29:42 AM

Everytime I do bounties, the most common problem/s I had encountered is/are the ; lacking of some time to spend on it because I am still a student that I got more school works to do, the legitimacy of the bounty I join with and sometimes I am unable to track the progress of the bounties I join with.
for the problem when you can divide in the daily that can be done regularly, I am also still a student but I try to divide time properly and I can overcome these problems. hopefully it can help you.

itsik78

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:38:58 AM

I think the problem is one common to all - non-payment of generosity. Yes, this is not a difficult job, but still this work, on which we spend our time. It is very annoying
Serco

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:03:41 AM

I see many people who feel cheated by the bounty project, because when the token is to be distributed there is an announcement saying that a portion of the reward tokens are cut to even half. From here I am also very disappointed with this unfair decision because it violates the provisions that were notified at the outset.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:44:28 AM

what's your problem when you undergo a bounty?or can you say what obstacles do you sometimes feel lazy to do or work on a bounty? perhaps all of you have some obstacles which you can share here and might be useful for others. please share your experience Smiley
The most often obstacle that may happen of may feel by the participants are lazyness and hopelessness. I would say this two things are the problem because base on my experience i find it hard to do task when you are not sure that the hardwork you've done will give you as equal payment. As you can see as of today all crypto currencies(tokens,altcoins,bitcoin and etherium) are now facing crissis were in there value are getting lower and lower and until now their price are still not regaining. This was much  the problem that all of us are dealing with in this crypoto world.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:55:31 AM

the problem that occurred in the bounty campaign this year was about the length of the reward distributed, many managers who declined for quality even became scams.
this is the case for this year's bounty campaign.
mrcastelo

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:00:57 AM

I encounter many kinds of problem in bounties, the first one is doing the bounty work for many weeks but in the end I would not be paid because the project turns out to be a scam. The second one is reducing the bounty pool after the bounty campaign, if the bounty pool is too small I usually dont join that why it is hassle if after the end of the bounty the pool was reduced to half of its original pool.
veekky

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:17:37 AM

My biggest problem is lack of trust to whole industry. Today yumerium reduced pool in 20-30 times although it was originally fixed. How can I believe to ICO founders?
oxoxoxox

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:22:31 AM

There are a lot of problems in the bounty, scam, dumping, rapid price decline, payment delays, etc. These are very unpleasant, but unfortunately most of the bounty now has more or less These problems exist and rarely have very satisfactory.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Alexeu00011

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:12:40 AM

I do not feel safe. It will be april when I will get my tokens and I am not sure about the ability of market to survive this far. By the way, bounty is just great.
bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:26:44 AM

Well, sometime i feel lazy, as by doing so much hard work when the bounty ends you get nothing. There are quite a lot of projects that turned out to be scam and many others are shitcoins, don't have much value.
Euroda

Activity: 370

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:29:37 AM

Most of the problem of it and most of the bountu campaign that i join is thr time that you work on thay campaign but still in the end it will be a scam that would be hard for us because the the time is wasted onto nothing

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: