Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:00:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what's your problem in the bounty?  (Read 2929 times)
Serenus

Activity: 339
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 01:19:21 PM

what's your problem when you undergo a bounty? or can you say what obstacles do you sometimes feel lazy to do or work on a bounty? perhaps all of you have some obstacles which you can share here and might be useful for others. please share your experience Smiley

I personally am very angered by too long payments for bauty campaigns and even the fact that recently the earnings are quite small, you need to participate in dozens of campaigns at the same time.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    SkyWay    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
$1BN USD INVESTMENT ROUND OPENS 10th JULY, 2017      |      NEW GENERATION OF WORLD TRANSPORT SYSTEM
>                                  WHITEPAPER | BUSINESS PLAN | BITCOINTALK | SLACK | TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK                                  <

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tigerheart3026

Activity: 902
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:25:51 PM

There are now plenty of Bounty Hunters coming in this sector. So I think the bounty manager should limit the Participants. If not limited, Hunter is getting much less than work. That's the biggest problem now.
Jrfranco

Activity: 786

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 02:01:52 PM

what's your problem when you undergo a bounty? or can you say what obstacles do you sometimes feel lazy to do or work on a bounty? perhaps all of you have some obstacles which you can share here and might be useful for others. please share your experience Smiley

The sad thing about doing bounty is that sometimes project really dont pay, from the days, and months of working to a certain project, it came out that after the campaign, it takes months to claim the token, and some of the managers as well never care the participants. One time, we have project called CAVIAR, and until now, we never received the token, its really frustrating because everyday we do the work to promote it in the social media.
Marnihughes82

Activity: 363

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:11:00 PM

I think the only reason I'm lazy is if I'm thinking of whether the project is successful or not, whether they pay the hunters for money or not.
karanggatak

Activity: 1106
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:14:03 PM

the problem of gift programs now is that many project gifts are scam. we have done the gift assignment for several months, it turns out that the manager ran away and we got nothing. then payment and distribution of tokens is very long then waiting for the token in the market too long. even though the ICO ended a few months ago. and sometimes the price of the token does not match the price set at the ICO. following the gift must have more patience.
and now many gifts that require filling KYC are sometimes a little complicated.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:15:27 PM

The problem today is only that people do not give publicity to projects that today have serious problems with payments, you understand that today there are a huge number of people who have already been deceived earlier
babykika2027

Activity: 715
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:43:15 PM

pending payments, and when it is paid not according to the tasks we are working on, it feels like a waste of time. especially in this year there are so many ico who are less successful and scam project
ub27

Activity: 559
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:45:54 PM

pending payments, and when it is paid not according to the tasks we are working on, it feels like a waste of time. especially in this year there are so many ico who are less successful and scam project
I'm also not scared of the ICO scam. I'm just afraid of the delayed payments, It makes the mind drift and become anxious every day. And it made me think a lot about it, like now I'm waiting for more than 3 months to receive my payment this year
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:19:25 PM

Untimely accrual of tokens. The bounty manager changes the rules. Losing time is the most unpleasant problem in bounty projects.
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:24:14 PM

There are main problems of Bounty Campaign is that now maximum bounty campaigns don't pay payment... So doing hardworking in long period, when we don't get payments... It is very common problem in bounty.
Once the ICO of a bounty campaign failed to reached soft cap or hard cap they will not payment because of lack of funds. One of the problem is there are many failed ICO project so that most of them do not pay the bounty hunters. As a bounty hunter we should choose good ICO project or bounty campaign which will be pay for out hard work.
fianaindriati

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:31:40 PM

honestly at this time I personally feel lazy to work on gifts. because until now I have worked but there are no prizes that I got like before. but I have survived to this day. because I still believe that later the gift will give us gifts.
SaféTilt

Activity: 174

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:38:43 PM

My problem is ico companies dont know our value. We are very valuable for these companies we are working nonstop with our accounts and we are sharing too many news via our social media channels like twitter youtube etc. But they dont have any idea about our hardwork. Every bounty trying to give bountyworkers token late or they are trying to give less than normal amount. That is really bad. They should realise that how valuable we are.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
salink

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:38:49 PM

There are now plenty of Bounty Hunters coming in this sector. So I think the bounty manager should limit the Participants. If not limited, Hunter is getting much less than work. That's the biggest problem now.
I agree with you. I personally feel that the number of cheaters is dominating in bounty campaigns, which outweighs the bonus distribution for bounty hunters. and the token distribution should match the previously announced schedule. I have seen many campaigns try to lengthen the distribution time to avoid tokens depreciated on the market
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:40:30 PM

Ofcourse the scamming part,when you work hard to gain your bounty but all of a sudden,th projects will close,paused or even run if worst this all obstacles made me angry and sometimes feels down
But now i am more observant and brighter as i am checking the project thoroughly before entering so the chance of losing my time and effort is lessen than what i am doing before
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:47:11 PM

I feel reluctantly even to do bounties works because of little token I received from bounty participation... For someone to received rewards worth of $100 in a week is do difficult right now, especially with low rank in btctalk.
Yes, most of the participants in the bounty are starting to be lazy to participate in the bounty precisely because they know that there is a likelihood of low pay or a reduction in the bounty of the pool.The mood is also very bad  when the project is declared fraudulent, and the member of the bounty spent a lot of time on it. That’s what really kills the motivation for further participation in the bounty.
For someone to received rewards worth of $100 in a week is do difficult right now, especially with low rank in btctalk.
With your rating, of course, this is an unreal amount for earnings per week.But we should not pay attention only to the signature of the company.In addition, there are many other interesting companies where you can earn more than$ 100 per week.

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
Icologies

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:47:53 PM

feeling lazy if a project that I live is not in line with expectations, for example in the extended period of work of the project which should have been completed but in order to meet the target specified by the project, the manager decides to extend the completion of the project.

rajuahmed330

Activity: 450

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:49:40 PM

Actually there are some problem in bounty project. Some bounty manager is greedy, they want to rich soonly. They bypass token and they farming multiple account (maybe not sure). I said just my own thinking.

Be hardworker
labuan

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:51:04 PM

I joined in 18 Bounty program, but juts 2 bounty are not scam. I think many people must be look to the best bounty program, because many program are scam and not give the paticipant the token.
Gastonic

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:51:52 PM

I think one of the problem in doing bounty is that when the platform that you are supporting didnt reach the softcap. All your efforts are wasted with no rewards.
owlman

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:58:54 PM

There are quite a few reasons why you may not receive a reward for participating in bounty campaigns. Here are some of them: Some projects are scammers; there are projects that failed to build even soft cap; you didn’t fulfill the campaign conditions or violated the rules, there are also project developers who, at the end, significantly reduce the reward and change the conditions

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: