Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:05:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what's your problem in the bounty?  (Read 2942 times)
lybship53

Activity: 770
Merit: 400

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:37:17 PM

I don’t like it when at the end of the company you need to open some other wallet or transfer coins to some kind of exchange, the coins become unusable, if I don’t have time to do it - the work remains unpaid.
I also faced the challenge to provide the new address of the purse. And it had to be done before a certain time, and I was late. And nothing has been done. Nobody listened to me and did not want to hear. And the project was good. Suddenly, without explaining the reason, Twitter suspends the activity of my account, - all work flies "to hell." Twitter is behaving disgracefully. Often companies change the rules and do not send notifications by mail.
CryptoToxicAvenger

Activity: 644
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:58:46 PM

The main problem is the scammers. But if you pay attention to the choice of projects, such a problem will not arise. Good projects still exist, just stop being lazy and work more.
Takia

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:09:04 PM

The main problem is the problem I have with that gift, when the company does not calculate the rates for the work I do and at the end of the project I am not paid because the project is a scam Wink
alberdina

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 11:15:11 PM

Working on a prize campaign requires a very long process of 3 to 4 months. And we continue to work hard to get prizes, but when the project is finished they don't give us tokens. Of course, this made me disappointed and there were several projects that were extended due to various problems.

ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:19:29 PM

what's your problem when you undergo a bounty? or can you say what obstacles do you sometimes feel lazy to do or work on a bounty? perhaps all of you have some obstacles which you can share here and might be useful for others. please share your experience Smiley

Doing bounty works are very easy although you need to work hard for it but most problem occurs during claiming of rewards tokens because some bounty managers requires KYC without informing it at the beginning which is not necessary just to claim your tokens .
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:33:39 PM

The problem of the bounty on which they are not updated the spreadsheet yet on when we going to start to work again. And also the bounty rewards was to long to distribute and also the listing on the other exchange but it was natural to all of us so we nee to patient for this.
Open4lies

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:36:24 PM

what's your problem when you undergo a bounty? or can you say what obstacles do you sometimes feel lazy to do or work on a bounty? perhaps all of you have some obstacles which you can share here and might be useful for others. please share your experience Smiley

The bounty I participated in 2018 is a lot but to the present time more than half of them are the scam or delay paying the Token for bounty members. The downside in the exchange rate is the reason for this circumstance. Can only expect the exchange rate increase again to improve this situation only Smiley))

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:45:06 PM

Probably the most important obstacle is the drop in motivation due to long delays in payments and the fall of the market for the whole year as a whole. Now you have to spend much more time on analysis.
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:59:14 PM

There are bounty hunters who have other works that they do or are having one or two or even more responsibilities to attend to aside doing bounty. So sometimes, one might get tired that to even engage in any bounty activity might look so tiring. There are some aspects of bounty that require lots of attention, monitoring and some other works needed to be done on daily basis. Some people have sleepless nights over some bounty activities.
ruli stylon

Activity: 721

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:42:54 AM

My problem in my experience as a bounty hunter, payment deductions, teams that don't want to pay. Managers who are not open, but cheat by allocating funds for bounty.
Many users cheat using accounts and other people's work. Makes me lazy to work on bounty.
chibimanau

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:01:44 AM

There are many fraudulent campaigns in recent times. And I can not distinguish between phishing campaigns and good campaigns. Just as they change the rules in keeping the campaign has caused a lot of difficulties for me. That's my problem.
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:04:29 AM

When the bounty manager not update the spreadsheet in the middle of the campaign.Especially if it's a signature campaign because one account can only join 1 signature campaign. If the update is done at the end of the campaign we can't do anything when the stakes are not appropriate and many our post deleted by a moderator. At the end we will only waste time folowing campaign not appreciated our work.
apityeh71

Activity: 476

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:15:52 AM

I was joined bounty program in more than 5 months but I'm not really make money from it.  Some bounty did not pay me,  and others only pay with small amount.  At the moment I still join signature campaign just to spend a little bit times while doing day trading. I think will be more potential to make money in crypto trading than bounty.

CEOKEY

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:17:08 AM

I see, the problem of current bonuses is the selection of programs to join very hard. This is because fraud and deferred projects have made the number of participants more limited.
foxbitcoin

Activity: 593

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:32:09 AM

I have not encountered any problems in the bounty activities, I will stick to the final project.
verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:56:08 AM

The problem of the crypto world is the scam projects because they greatly harm the growth of the crypto world. There is simply no confidence and the desire to move forward is very slow. Of course, Bounty campaign scam is also a problem, as they do not pay full rewards to their bounty hunter or worst of all do not pay at all to some of them.

m0Ray

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:57:14 AM

The main problem of bounty is the lack of rules and proper control on the part of the project. They put everything in the hands of these managers-crooks who deceive us.
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:02:30 AM

The many problems I encountered in the bounty campaign ,is that some bounty does not update their spreedsheet at the proper time , and other bounties did not pay their participants , and some bounties are promising that they will give their participants but up to now only promises and there is no truth about it .

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
maemunah

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:07:54 AM

I see, the problem of current bonuses is the selection of programs to join very hard. This is because fraud and deferred projects have made the number of participants more limited.
That's right, therefore the obstacle to getting results from the gift is now very difficult because there are many projects that are deceptive and many are also not able to pay, so it is now difficult to get income
posporo

Activity: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 06:10:50 AM

My only problem in the bounties is when I've already join the bounty and I think that it is legit but when the bounty ends I only received a crypto which have no value for years. It is a big problem for me because I work so hard everyday and it is just a waste if its not worth it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: