Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 01:09:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] ** WinTo ** Together For a Better Future ** Building the Foundation  (Read 23489 times)
fudedo

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:30:01 PM

Although the project looks very nice it is hard to say if it will be successful at this early stage. All team members seems honest and skillful which is a big advantage. I hope you will make it happen and help many people all around the world.
Alex1326

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:41:06 PM

Hello, I saw your project in a YouTube review and it caught my attention, but your social media accounts are very empty. Why are you only focusing here and not on Facebook or Twitter for example?
Winto (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 09:44:07 PM

I sincerely admire your project and approach towards the potential investors. You probably know that I just want to say you should be very careful there are many scammers or people who offer marketing services and will only harm your good strategy.

First I'd like to Thank You for the flatering words and second I'd like to assure you that we are very carefull who we are doing business with.

Two of our team members are very experienced in online marketing and have over 5 years of experience with variety of projects, so they know very well how to recognize who is worth doing buisiness with.

Winto.io | Private Sale at $0.01
Global Charity Related Project
Transparent & Accountable Team
Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 10:28:12 PM

In your weekly update YouTube videos you mentioned some articles about your project. I clicked the links but both are on German websites. Why nothing in English?

Currently we are only publishing articles on the top German crypto websites because there are just a few and we now the traffic coming from there is worth the money. We will certainly have plenty of Press Releases on websites in English, but there are so many out there and when you have a limited marketing budget is tough to choose.

Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 11:42:00 PM

I loved the World Winners project the moment it was introduced to me. I met the ceo and some of the team members and discussed ideas about the project. Team is real, they work hard to move the project, their advisors are carefully selected and they do a great job. When ico started I was one of the first to invest in it. I fully support the World Winners project and the ico campaign. I wish all of the project to be moved with such a passion and all of the ico`s to be so transparent, well structured and dedicated to both the project and the investors. 

There is nothing better than reading such a nice words from some of our early supporters. Thank you very much for that, it really means a lot to us.

We believe in the current market the only path to success is being fully tranparent and doing our best to protect invetors' ineterst. We also hope to set an example for all teams that are currently launching ICOs.

What is that you like the most in the World Winners Network project and the WinTo token sale structure?

nightyj

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:13:06 AM

About the project I live in a small town. It is hard to support a cause at a local level. Small cause like building kids playground in your neighbourhood, supporting a talented kid such as sportsman or mathematician is hard to be done by government, there are no funds at all or they can not be collected in a timely manner. With the help of the World Winners network we will be able to create local causes, promote them and collect funds for them not only from the local people but from the hole country at the beginning and when the network grows people from the whole World will have the chance to support our small community causes.

As an investor the best thing that I like about the ico is the World Winners network that is what drives me to invest, not only to earn money from my investment but to help my local town by helping the World Winners project. I like the ico campaign structure, everything is transparent and well thought I like all of the different stages and that after an each stage collected funds will be invested and reports will be given this is the same idea as the World Winners network will work.
Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 09:17:35 AM

Although the project looks very nice it is hard to say if it will be successful at this early stage. All team members seems honest and skillful which is a big advantage. I hope you will make it happen and help many people all around the world.

We will do our best not to disappoint anybody who believe in our project nd team. Thank you for the kind words.

Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 09:47:37 AM

Hello, I saw your project in a YouTube review and it caught my attention, but your social media accounts are very empty. Why are you only focusing here and not on Facebook or Twitter for example?

Slowly but surely we will build a strong online presence across all major social media channels. I know most ICOs have thousnads of fans in Twitter and members in Telegram after month or two, however this are fake and useless coming from bounty campaigns or directly purchased from people who own tons of accounts.

I don't see any value in this, the only purpose is to fool potential investors that there is hype around the project. Sadly most of the ICO rating websites have a Hype factor used to determine the total score, so basically if you pay for fake followers you get higher scores and therefore you pay for ratings

Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 05:36:58 PM

About the project I live in a small town. It is hard to support a cause at a local level. Small cause like building kids playground in your neighbourhood, supporting a talented kid such as sportsman or mathematician is hard to be done by government, there are no funds at all or they can not be collected in a timely manner. With the help of the World Winners network we will be able to create local causes, promote them and collect funds for them not only from the local people but from the hole country at the beginning and when the network grows people from the whole World will have the chance to support our small community causes.

As an investor the best thing that I like about the ico is the World Winners network that is what drives me to invest, not only to earn money from my investment but to help my local town by helping the World Winners project. I like the ico campaign structure, everything is transparent and well thought I like all of the different stages and that after an each stage collected funds will be invested and reports will be given this is the same idea as the World Winners network will work.

Thumbs up for taking the time and share this in front of the community. I recently came accross the article in your local newspaper right after our first presentation. It was a lot of fun reading it  Grin Cheesy although things didn't happen as quick as we thought back then. But we are moving forward and failure isn't an option.

All the best to you Nightyj

Luxembrug

Activity: 68

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:50:18 PM

I read your whitepaper and there is no doubt that you have put a lot of work to include all details in there. From the information there I see that you will launch your network in Bulgaria and then take it across borders. I assume you’re familiarized with the potential of the market in your country and can make accurate estimations. What makes you think this model will work in other European countries or in Asia for example?
Huidssasa

Activity: 80

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:43:51 PM

I’ve been following you from the very first Winto weekly update on YouTube. My admiration for this videos guys, it is very important to reach to your community from the very beginning and talk about what’s happening even if it isn’t much.
Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 09:25:41 PM

I read your whitepaper and there is no doubt that you have put a lot of work to include all details in there. From the information there I see that you will launch your network in Bulgaria and then take it across borders. I assume you’re familiarized with the potential of the market in your country and can make accurate estimations. What makes you think this model will work in other European countries or in Asia for example?

Thanks for showing interest in World Winners Network, the answer to your question is quite simple:

Bulgaria is a small country with average economy. If World Winners Network works here it will work anywhere, all it takes is proving that works.

Wuiraussw

Activity: 83
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:27:01 PM

From 1 to 50 cents is very tempting from investors point of view. I know you can’t guarantee what will be the price on exchange and that’s why you have created this winto pool. How is going to work exactly? I mean do the investors pick a price they want to sell their tokens for?
Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 10:30:34 PM

I’ve been following you from the very first Winto weekly update on YouTube. My admiration for this videos guys, it is very important to reach to your community from the very beginning and talk about what’s happening even if it isn’t much.

Absolutely, in this tough market situation if you don't talk your supporters from day 1 you will hardly succeed in the long haul

Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 07:50:21 AM

From 1 to 50 cents is very tempting from investors point of view. I know you can’t guarantee what will be the price on exchange and that’s why you have created this winto pool. How is going to work exactly? I mean do the investors pick a price they want to sell their tokens for?

The token price in the WinTo pool will start from $0.50 and remain 10% above exchange rate at all times. The earlier your add your tokens the earlier they will be sold. We are planing to activate the WinTo pool during the Crowd Sale stages and will have some sort of an order book for those who want to sell their rokens at higher price.

Uikjuysd

Activity: 148

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:38:48 AM

Having no set dates for you token sale stages makes sense due to the way you have structured it. How long do you think it will take until you launch World Winners Network in your country and how do you see your project in 5 years from now?
Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 11:00:49 AM

Having no set dates for you token sale stages makes sense due to the way you have structured it. How long do you think it will take until you launch World Winners Network in your country and how do you see your project in 5 years from now?

We are hoping to launch the platform with the blockchan implemenetd in Bulgaria by mid 2019, enter few more countries by the end of the year and then start entering new contininets. Our goal for 5 years from now is World Winners Network to be on every continent with more than 100 million users.

Vienure

Activity: 148
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:07:58 AM

The video on your website says you will have weekly live streams and there is investor’s hub tab in your dashboard that says: coming soon, when will this feature be available?

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 01:10:25 PM

The video on your website says you will have weekly live streams and there is investor’s hub tab in your dashboard that says: coming soon, when will this feature be available?

Hi, what is advertised in the video is correct. There will be weekly live streams and special chat for investors only managed by the core team. Since the number of contributors in the Private sale is not large we decided that there is no point to distribute the news and updates into 2 separate channels (for the public and for investors only)

Therefore, currently the weekly updates are published on our YouTube channel and everyone who would like to chat with the core team can reach us on Telegram. The Investor's Hub will be available after the completion of the Private Sale.

canatewo

Activity: 88

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:39:55 PM

I understand why you wouldn’t get the celebrities involved during the ICO. Can you explain how you are going to build the audience when your app is ready?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: