Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 08:22:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it true that 99% of all airdrops are shitcoins of bad projects ?  (Read 2672 times)
Jateng

Activity: 1325
Merit: 152

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:10:20 PM

From my own experience I can tell from all the airdrops that I know the top projects were only: Vite, Ontlogy, Dfinity. All others were shitcoins Angry

As of my experience I prove to myself that most airdrops that I recently participated or joined are scam / providing shitcoins. Those coins that are just good to be displayed in our wallet. Those coins that do not have value or if it has , lower than 10 $ or 5$ but still the price keeps going down. Up to now, I cant trade in because some are not listed in exchangers.
linesretweetG

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:11:45 PM

Yes, it is. Stay away from most of the airdrops.
none of us
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:12:46 PM

From my own experience I can tell from all the airdrops that I know the top projects were only: Vite, Ontlogy, Dfinity. All others were shitcoins Angry
yes, most airdrops are bad and not worth it. although there is a good airdrop now and then, finding it is difficult. i have given up looking for it and prefer to use the time differently.
FulaerJI

Activity: 57
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:17:52 PM

Whether it is airdrop or not, most of the coins are garbage. So optimistic one or two, continue to invest in them, and other behaviors are not worth the candle.

RTFINEX, a US real-time digital currency exchange, seeks quality blockchain projects.
BTCHadzija

Activity: 238
Merit: 113

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:21:34 PM

Yes it is, take it from me, I've joined over 100 airdrops and all of them together are now worth less than 20$ (most didn't even pay out 6 months later)
deus030518

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:38:10 PM

Not all of the airdrops are shitcoins because most of my coins are from the airdrops and from the bounty campaigns you just need to check carefully the airdrops before you join on it so that you will not waist you time in joining the airdrops.
Cocoincos

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:41:03 PM

thats true unfortunately,  but almost people do airdrops because of have chance to get good  coins, but it very rare
tanvir232

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:44:17 PM

Airdrop is a great way of building up a community. So, most of the ICOs offer airdrop at the very beginning in order to build there community so that their project may success. Among them, most of the ICOs fail to either raise enough fud to run the project or scam people's money. That's why airdropped coin become shits in most case.
cc001

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:51:33 PM

Projects are almost all excellent. But about 20 percent will survive from them in the next couple of years. They will successfully introduce their technologies and become global corporations 5 percent.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     BRIDGEX NETWORK  │ LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Facebook       LinkedIn          ▄▄▄▄
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:02:19 PM

closer to 99.5 % really I would estimate.

I'm quite the optimist though so take that with a pinch of salt

there are a few excellent projects flying under the radar but I would not imagine most people who have not been studying this entire arena for years are likely to find them

isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:03:43 PM

Yes, this is true, 99% of the Airdrop in which I participated did not pay me anything, and those that paid did not go to the exchange. Those that went to the exchange cost ridiculous money. Then what's the point? It is better to take part in a bounty or play a crypto game.
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:06:27 PM

It is true that there are so many AIRDROPS are shit and just a scam.
but giving a 99 percent grade on the bad side is not a good to say.
i will tell you more than 50% but not going to 90. there are so many good airdrops.
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:08:59 PM

Most of the airdrops projects are a scam. They start ICO and get promotion with sp-called airdrop, I mean free advertising with people like us who don't care what the project is. By using us, they make some money. That's why most of the airdrops are shitcoins.
cryptosmoker

Activity: 581
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:42:29 PM

We know that there are many bad projects, so don't let ourselves get trapped in those things. If you have many experiences then it's good for you, it will make you easier in classifying the good project. Learn more about the project, so you can choose the best project for your investment.
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:45:18 PM

Yes, I totally agree.
We are not in the year 2016-2017, when big altcoins were born. We are in the year 2018 when all cryptocurrencies are crashing, big altcoins are loosing on value, and do you think that some small altcoins can give you something free? No!   Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
btcoin

Activity: 93

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:50:17 PM

Yes, it's true I think. Probably the good coins will be provided during bounty or ICO. I'm not saying that airdrops is silly stuff, but I thinks it's not as serious as ICOs and bounties.
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:53:46 PM

You should go and search for more airdrop even there are a lot of shitcoin airdrops there some ICO's or crypto that give a decent amount of airdrops . Also if have money why do airdrops only if you can invest in airdrop to holders promotion wherein you can get extra coins for buying their coins .
Kulitha

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 07:27:02 PM

In now a days lot of airdrops would not worthless because of lot scam projects. sometimes there would be so few airdrops of demanded projec's. anyone shouldn't completely depend on aidrorps. always keep touch with airdrop channels, don't miss of there is good airdrops of very demanded projects.
Ozero

Activity: 2086
Merit: 180

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:40:16 PM

No that's not true. Many intentionally or unintentionally spread such information about tokens. In fact, tokens are very useful for improving the quality of human life and therefore they play a large role among cryptocurrencies. Of course, there are many useless or fraudulent projects among them, however, in conditions of unregulated ICO process, this is normal. ICO projects should be carried out and the number of new tokens should grow. The market will leave only the necessary ones.
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:44:43 PM

If I remember correctly, Nano (ex-Raiblocks) has also went through the massive airdrop. So this is another one that should be included in the OPs post of very profitable airdrops of HQ projects. But yes, 99% of them are shitcoins, so people should gravitate towards different means of earning crypto.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: