Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:50:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Ethereum prices disappoint you again?  (Read 37010 times)
Karie_Legend (OP)

Activity: 514
Merit: 10

●●

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:46:05 PM

A few days ago the price rose slowly but this did not last long until the price returned badly. Why?
ImpaT

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:52:04 PM

If you didn't noteced  all coins drop badly... i'm ready for dropping Eth to 150$. But it will never go under it price. So, in long term it will go upper 1500$
Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1526
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:57:35 PM

There is no reason for Ethereum to make an upward movement if everything is turned red, feel disappointed ? yes of course everybody will feel it, but Ethereum needed to adjust its price or was forced to move with others. It is all about manipulation and adjustment, so do not put your hope too much into it when the market is going down.
alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:27:57 PM

There are much FUD about Ethereum last month (smart-contract Ponzis like 333ETH, Athur Hayes named ETH shitcoin under $100, bad ROIs of last ICOs etc.) and we can't see any upgrades from the team solving scalability problems. So the price only reflects the lack of progress in development and FUD.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
ChinkyEyes

Activity: 687
Merit: 301

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:40:14 PM

If you believe we are going to enter another bull run at some point. Believe that Ethereum will follow it. So who cares about short term price? It's not like you are going to make insane money now. So feeling disappointed is just a waste of time at the moment.
MaggieArroyo

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:17:12 AM

Well, it is the nature of crypto market. The volatility of the market is too high. So, there is nothing to be dissapointed at the ups and down of the price of Etherium.
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:23:22 AM

A few days ago the price rose slowly but this did not last long until the price returned badly. Why?
This market is very risky and you will not be able to predict what will happen. Not only ETH reduced but all Altcoin are down and this is the first panic selling in Q4 2018. I hope that things will end and people can soon earn a good profit in 2019 because people are feeling depressed this market.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:49:38 AM

This market is very risky and you will not be able to predict what will happen. Not only ETH reduced but all Altcoin are down and this is the first panic selling in Q4 2018. I hope that things will end and people can soon earn a good profit in 2019 because people are feeling depressed this market.

Definitely this situation of the market is ridiculous as no one expected the value will go down to such a low. I am very disappointed but still I believe in this last quarter hopefully it will make a comeback for sure.

btc_angela

Activity: 2632
Merit: 544

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:10:09 AM

Rose to $220? Well its a good increased for those bag holders but its not enough though. I don't like to sound like a doom sayer or something but I'm not seeing any dramatic rise of ETH this year because of the continues dumping of ICO project and bounty hunters. Time has change and its going to be a struggle moving forward unless some whales just decided to pump ETH but I don't see it happening.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Ekosistim

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 04:13:05 AM

yes, this bad market situation was dissapoint many long holder player, because they buying eth at high price, and now the price was down hard at 200$ for each eth, but i think if they hold more until next month or maybe at least at the end of this year, they loss wil recover and get profit for long hold eth.

FINANCEX || THE NEXT GENERATION EXCHANGE
━ ⋄❖⋄ PUBLIC ICO COUNTDOWN : ICO WEBSITE || Join NOW!!! ⋄❖⋄ ━ (https://ico.financex.io/)
doroshok1

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:21:55 AM

No one will give you an exact answer to your question. Everyone has only assumptions and guesses about this. But one thing is certain. Do not worry and be disappointed because of the fall in prices. Just continue your investment and you will see how Ethereum will bring you good profits.

Apollonia 〇 | HEALTHCARE ECOSYSTEM
https://apollonia.io
tadpole_bitfrog

Activity: 464
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:29:33 AM

I think that is the sudden change of market. But I still believe the market is about to be pumped. Because the real value of each altcoin is never so low. This is a strategy that challenges the patience of investors. We need to keep the decision and wait patiently, that's the best way to make a profit.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
thefoex

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:29:48 AM

because there are still many people who sell ethereum. but I'm sure this time won't be the same as last time. because before that happened many investors would buy ethereum. so we don't need to be afraid because things won't get worse than this
gefander

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:51:35 AM

I think many of those who bought as an investment, have already received their, so most likely the price falls due to low investment attractiveness, people in the bear market, more willing to participate in new undervalued projects, of course, I could not predict
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:58:45 AM

Definitely i am really disappointed after a unexpected show from ETH as it is still struggling to show it's best. I believed that the value will increase in the last quarter but no changes till now. But still ethereum is a powerful altcoin anything can happen over a night. Lets wait and see.
Lan75
Copper Member

Activity: 363
Merit: 9

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:05:59 AM

It is not just eth which fall recently, it is all the cryptocurrency including bitcoin. I am not a bit disappointed with the current as it is the right time for me to add something to my portfolio. I know that i have to be careful here not to fall into the trap. Investing only which i can afford to lose.  Wink
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:17:43 AM

At some point, I'm quite disappointed and I had accepted the fact that ETH is now  in a current bearish state where every ETH investors were hoping it will recover soon.
I believe that ETH will increase back to it's usual price once btc will be able to recover from it's dip after this current adjustments. Moreover, this current bear market will soon to be over to give way for the expected bullish market in the last quarter of the 2018.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:24:06 AM

Because crypto is so stable and waiting for another bad news to come in a few weeks later. remember we have not yet done with ETF and that means if there was a lot of possibility for crypto to get another dump again in the future. I could say that crypto looks so volatility but that depends on the trend of crypto or news.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:40:05 AM

Why should be disappointed in crypto? Crypto is always not predictable and surprising. I got many profits from crypto but I also got many loss from crypto. It will depend on how we manage our coins including the Ethereum. ETH still faces its dump market. Then, just be more patient and see what future.

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
rangnatht

Activity: 588
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:51:49 AM

crypto market is very unpredictable. When ethereum price was more than 1000$ no one could imagine that it could be on 175 $ to 200 $ but it's happened. Right now ethereum is trading between 190 to 200 dollars and as I think it can't go more down because. This is the base line so after that it will start increasing.. So it's good time be in.... It could be give return.

Well nothing is 100% confirm...
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: