Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:34:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Ethereum prices disappoint you again?  (Read 37011 times)
manojpatelme

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:06:40 AM

A few days ago the price rose slowly but this did not last long until the price returned badly. Why?
Yes mate, eth prise is little disappointing now, personally I believe that eth has high potential to grow and from last 1 year it's  undervalued. Something is happening to eth  and  I have to find out whether to hold it more or have to sellout to invest in some other coins.
limtjoehua

Activity: 216
Merit: 10

Best solution for smart cities

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:28:02 AM

crypto market is very unpredictable. When ethereum price was more than 1000$ no one could imagine that it could be on 175 $ to 200 $ but it's happened. Right now ethereum is trading between 190 to 200 dollars and as I think it can't go more down because. This is the base line so after that it will start increasing.. So it's good time be in.... It could be give return.

Well nothing is 100% confirm...
Ethereum has fallen, making many people disappointed and even a big loss. But we have to move from this concern and I am sure that at the moment is the lowest price for ethereum and the right time to buy it again.

There is no guarantee in the near future, but I believe to keep ethereum in the long term.

━━━       CitiOS       ━━━     
━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Best Solution for Smart Cities | Monetize the True Potential of Smart Cities ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
  ● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    ● Reddit    ● Whitepaper
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:28:23 AM

A few days ago the price rose slowly but this did not last long until the price returned badly. Why?
maybe because people are still hesitant to buy, and currently the market price is not too much increase, because I think when people buy and the coin increases they sell it immediately. So the price will remain in place
Gelesko

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:37:20 AM

Because it is the reality and shows the current market decision by investors. I think we are heading towards 140 in the longer term and after that change of trend! I have invested big time in to crypto and I am here to stay for long my target is 9000 dollars, then 10500 and then 12500 dollars per BTC. ETH goes almost alike BTC on the graph with dollar, but different price targets!

Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 06:51:28 AM

Yes, I find it very difficult to be disappointed when the price of a coin grows slowly and in one day falls dramatically in value. But I think that ETH should grow well in price by the end of the year.
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:15:49 AM

Because crypto is so stable and waiting for another bad news to come in a few weeks later. remember we have not yet done with ETF and that means if there was a lot of possibility for crypto to get another dump again in the future. I could say that crypto looks so volatility but that depends on the trend of crypto or news.
I think most of the coin waiting for ETF's has already been dumped. You would have to be kind of dumb to expect that things will change just because of repeated applications. The SEC has no interest in granting approval for a Bitcoin ETF and that is not going to change until their is a change in leadership at the SEC. Bitcoin fanboys tend not to be the brightest bulbs but even they should be able to figure this out.

shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:21:32 AM

crypto market is very unpredictable. When ethereum price was more than 1000$ no one could imagine that it could be on 175 $ to 200 $ but it's happened. Right now ethereum is trading between 190 to 200 dollars and as I think it can't go more down because. This is the base line so after that it will start increasing.. So it's good time be in.... It could be give return.

Well nothing is 100% confirm...
Ethereum has fallen, making many people disappointed and even a big loss. But we have to move from this concern and I am sure that at the moment is the lowest price for ethereum and the right time to buy it again.

There is no guarantee in the near future, but I believe to keep ethereum in the long term.

Just keep holding Im still believe in ethereum network it has a potential to be recover/backagain the event are started.

November’s Ethereum Code Upgrade Goes Awry On Testnet On Friday, during the Ethereum Foundation’s bi-weekly developer meeting, the attendees of the call revealed that the planned “Constantinople” hard fork was on track for its November 2018 release. For those who aren’t in the loop, Constantinople is one of Ethereum’s largest upgrades to-date.
restuibu

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:24:38 AM

I think not everyone is not disappointed with ethereum at this time because ethereum is experiencing a price increase, maybe many people buy for less than $ 200 a few days ago and now the price is above $ 200 maybe for 2-3 years the price can reach $ 1500

yapa ve yalniz

Activity: 463
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:43:38 AM

Very good price for getting etherium right now I think. I'm waiting for a nice explosion from the etherium.
like a bomb ready to explode. i bought 1 hour ago 4 units. i will wait long time

Moxivuki

Activity: 294

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:46:49 AM

The price of Ethereum will always fall for many reasons, the most recent one is caused by Bitcoin, but I don't think it will fall for a long time!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
waser12

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 07:58:11 AM

It will disappoint you till your trading skills at are at the bottom level. Start learning and forget about price decline.

Shiloh Richard

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:24:35 AM

There's no reason for Ethereum to make an upward movement if everything is turned red. It's all about manipulation and adjustment. All we can do is hope for the market's progress.
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:31:13 AM

Ethereum rose last year due to the number of ICOs requesting ethereum tokens. Now it is already peaking and it turns out that most of the ethereum based ICOs are scams or a waste of time. Demand won't increase much more, so don't see it rising again.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
nisya

Activity: 318

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:40:16 AM

I am sure that ethereum will be back to the high price, but we need to be patient for a while. We don't know when it's coming, but we can prepare if it will happen in the next month. It is better we are ready today because we don't know what will happen in tomorrow. And we can buy more and more ethereum while the price is not too high. I think the price is down because of the bad news that still makes people afraid to hold ethereum in the long run, so people sell their ethereum and waiting for another downtime to rebuy ethereum.
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:47:31 AM

This isn't bad for any of the crypto. The fluctuations are a sign of progress and sometimes opportunities to the progress. Crypto is something out of this world, we can't take it like the other common currencies and assets. It has a different mechanism therefore, it will behave and work differently. The prices will keep growing and lower down but it won't affect the demand of ETH in future.
santouao

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:49:30 AM

Ethereum rose last year due to the number of ICOs requesting ethereum tokens. Now it is already peaking and it turns out that most of the ethereum based ICOs are scams or a waste of time. Demand won't increase much more, so don't see it rising again.

I dont think this is the reason mate. You see ethereum has an open smart contract platform and knowing that we could say that eth platform is really useful. No doubt that their platform is the best to provide simple services by using their product for different ICOs. What's wrong here is the associated coins within the market. BTC and ETH were both paid and the main coins in the market, one of this tremble, the other one will surely been affected. What do you think if BTC rise? Eth will follow through as the market need to rebalance the valuation of coins. Movements depend on the market price valuation. Just my opinion.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[/center]
Cryptoguru274

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 10:19:45 AM

To be very frank, the developers of Ethereum blockchain need to do something serious in order to increase the scalability of its blockchain which is a major impediment of the Ethereum blockchain, if all these things are put in place then the price might improve in the future

Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:28:07 AM

We can't do nothing with regards to market value of ethereum as of the moment because it is what is and what we can do is be patient and be more creative and wise with our decision making. This is how unpredictable cryptocurrency currency is and so as ethereum. We will never know, it might pump up again before the year ends.
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:07:13 AM

I think we have already passed the bottom of ETH price and will grow but with price corrections like in these days. Do not worry, be patient and HODL to become rich with the new bull run.
moschinot

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:13:53 AM

calm down and just believe in ethereum. This is a wonderful project with very good technology and it will still bring a considerable profit to each of the owners.

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: