Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:46:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Ethereum prices disappoint you again?  (Read 37011 times)
Tahir460pk

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 03:04:22 AM

The drop down in the price of ethereum which effecting all other altcoins while before ethereum is very reliable and promising and makes his palce in the market thats why mostly ICOS dealing wallets of ethereum and no need to panice and worry just hold on till prices go up.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
cabron

Activity: 2856
Merit: 603

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 03:10:03 AM

I never really thought it will drop this low after all the support given to it by the team of developers themselves who does an ICO since 2016. If they themselves dumped the ETH tokens they've got where else are the ones going to invest anymore. But I see the light in EOS, I guess those who supported ETH will move to EOS. Its disappointing but I guess ETH deserved to be dumped if Vitalik isn't doing anything..

glasbren

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:26:00 AM

A few days ago the price rose slowly but this did not last long until the price returned badly. Why?
There will be many reason behind it, whether many people selling their ETH out of fear or someone just dumping it  cause the had some profit already.
But i still believe that the price of ETH will be gradually goes up again.
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:53:48 AM

If you didn't noteced  all coins drop badly... i'm ready for dropping Eth to 150$. But it will never go under it price. So, in long term it will go upper 1500$
I would like to know what is the basis of people's conviction that the price of Ethereum will grow to $1,500 and higher. I see no reason for the great dew of Ethereum, but now it has also fallen so much that there is nowhere else to fall. If it goes even lower, then the miners will refuse to mine it due to the lack of profit from its mining. Therefore, it is possible to talk about such growth of Ethereum only if Bitcoin will cost about $100.000
Siti Nurbaya

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:05:56 AM

I believe that eth will rise again and have a safe value, the development team and eth holders will maintain this position.
Slowly many will need and save it for the future.
Bunk67

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:06:45 AM

Ethereum price can only disappoint me by December when i see the price and is still low. But i still hope for good price for ethereum.

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
HauntOne

Activity: 177

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:09:08 AM

I am not.  The ups and downs of Etherium prices have recently become the norm, and some actively use it and earn good money.

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
FLHippy

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:10:16 AM

No, it doesnt matter. I am pretty optimistic about the future of Ethereum. Ethereum team of developers are working hard to develop better solution than competitors.
So buy now, when ETH is cheap amd sell high after they will be the number one on the market.

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
cbIpok

Activity: 672

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 07:13:11 AM

Today there is a small rise in the price of ethereum. I think this is because of coming hard fork. Now ethereum price is really disappointing but it will rise again to old days.
Legendari

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:14:40 AM

I think the problem is not Ethereum. These days all coins behaved in a similar way, this is due to market conditions.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
███████                  A new era of charity                    ███████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
baricuri

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:15:29 AM

No, it doesnt matter. I am pretty optimistic about the future of Ethereum. Ethereum team of developers are working hard to develop better solution than competitors.
So buy now, when ETH is cheap amd sell high after they will be the number one on the market.
This market has people like you that are very good, because you are always patient and confident, optimistic about a bright future of ETH coin, which is the motivation for me and people to trust ETH. Again, ETH is recovering today. The market is gradually recovering, I see the growth of ETH is quite high. Maybe this is the best time to buy and hold until the end of this year.

dubynin.ilya

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:18:59 AM

I do not believe that Etherium will fall even lower, I think the opposite will increase the price, the market ICO will recover and the price of Eth will rise again, just temporary difficulties, nothing serious.
Faroxx

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:38:15 AM

I don't think the price of Ethereum will fall again. I think the bear market has come to an end and now we are waiting for a slow growth. IMHO
Vanderbleek

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:43:17 PM

Ethereum will bounce back very soon. During the last night, it pumped from 193 to 225 as well as Bitcoin. Everyone is saying that that was because of the crash of USDT. Volatility is back guys and it means that BTC or ETH could moon at 300% every day.
cliber

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

umachit.fund

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:49:37 PM

Why did that happen, I am sure you have found the answer from friends in this forum. However, I try to ensure that Ethereum prices will last a long time in the market. Try to look at CoinMarketCap, that Ethereum's price increased from yesterday's price.

elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:55:21 PM

Ethereum will bounce back very soon. During the last night, it pumped from 193 to 225 as well as Bitcoin. Everyone is saying that that was because of the crash of USDT. Volatility is back guys and it means that BTC or ETH could moon at 300% every day.

Ofcourse, it is trending and all our hopes are same like the market should not go down again, in October last year ETH was nearly $400. but this year it is very hard to predict also I believe the bear market has came to an end and the price will slowly increase day by day. Lets wait watch the saga of cryptocurrency.

Am I spamming? Report me!
windfaraday

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:59:17 PM

I think it is normally for eth and another coins's price to decrease because in cryptocurrency the price isn' stable buy always fluctuative. With the condition of market that show most of coins in the red zone, of course as a holder we must calm down and don't panic to sell all our coins, but we must hold our coins to make the price more stable and increase again. I really optimist that in the end of this year the price of eth will be better and can reach the price like in the end of 2017. The increasing demand of eth will be one of factor that will make eth's price pump and more profitable.

█ CURAIZON █
We are Improving Healthcare, Reducing Costs, Saving Lives!
https://curatoken.curaizon.com
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:02:45 PM

The whole market was falling at the end of the last week, so why Ethereum should not? The cause of that decreasing was the crash of stock market after which institutional investors started selling their risk assets which includes cryptocurrency.
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798

homt.net

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 02:07:09 PM

A few days ago the price rose slowly but this did not last long until the price returned badly. Why?

I am suspecting there might be some issues relating to the cryptocurrency community that are affecting the market price of Ethereum, I also believe if those pending issues are completely resolved the whole market situation will improve.

HOMT