Bitcoin Forum
June 09, 2024, 12:36:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Ethereum prices disappoint you again?  (Read 37010 times)
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:34:17 AM

We don't know if ETH is going to disappoint us or not. Only the future will tell us what is going to happen. If you believe in cryptos, it can only get better in the future.
rafi035

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:03:34 AM

A few days ago the price rose slowly but this did not last long until the price returned badly. Why?
disappointed, of course we will feel because the price is always decreasing and here we need confidence and patience from investors who invest in crypto currencies, isn't that already a risk in investing
SERVERIA

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:08:48 AM

Not only ETH disappoint me, the whole market is in red(all coin), so whole market made me disappointing. I do not know when there are market pumps, because the year will end in a few months, maybe next year .
MegaPost

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:50:39 AM

A few days ago the price rose slowly but this did not last long until the price returned badly. Why?

I have already realized that the cost of cryptocurrencies is unlikely to creep up in the coming months. And I got used to falls and for me they became something maximally ordinary. Do not get upset and not surprised
heppot

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:51:31 AM

Many people do not realize that other currencies also work exactly like Ether - if you are holding coins or banknotes in your local currency in your hands right now, at the same time there are millions of people buying and selling your local currency, so even if you feel the price of your currency is stable, actually the price changes continuously. you just need to take advantage of this situation.
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:06:15 AM

Not only ETH disappoint me, the whole market is in red(all coin), so whole market made me disappointing. I do not know when there are market pumps, because the year will end in a few months, maybe next year .

Well. We can't grow every year with parabolic speed. Waiting guys will be rewarded but when they will represent a minority

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Pasnik

Activity: 649

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:33:59 AM

We don't know if ETH is going to disappoint us or not. Only the future will tell us what is going to happen. If you believe in cryptos, it can only get better in the future.
Other crypto prices were really disappointing because of the price drops further. Exactly, we could not tell the future about eth if the price can really survive. I just hope their is changes about ethereum value possible by next year.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:56:16 AM

I have seen the rise and fall of Ethereum and i have learnt my lesson when i bought from the $1,200 value so for sure this will never disappoint me again
What i wanna see is the hype again,because most of my ethereum had bought when the dip happens,below $200 so i can recover my loss at the first bought
Astermony

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:03:02 PM

I don't have any doubt about Ethereum. With such support and background, this project can't die. Try to learn more about further developments and planned milestones. I think you will be pleasantly surprised. I see quite much good features for performance, usability and more. That's why ETH take place in my portfolio
You are right but Ethereum should improve the version of their technology to solve the scalability issue that gives a big problem to the user in some transactions, a better process for faster transactions is that crypto people are looking for.
ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:33:16 PM

If the current ETH price is $ 200 then my expectations and expectations for the market later this year will be $ 1000. That's why I bought ETH now, in fact I bought ETH last month, they are standing still

r95222

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:31:40 PM

I would glad it ETH price will fall till $140-150. In this case I will buy as many as can. But I don't think that it can happen. ETH price found so stable level and strong support. And correlation with BTC price became less strong.
Dreamr

Activity: 263

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:06:31 PM

The Ethereum is under market correction for quite long so there will be so many ups and downs. People like me and you have to blend in with the market or endup as a market casualties. I think in time the Ethereum value will recover somewhere in the year 2019 so don't sweat it
marcbitcoins

Merit: 108

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:53:15 AM

Of course i really disappointed because i bought Ethereum last year at $1,200 and now I could see the huge difference of my lose therefore its a normal that someone like me will be disappointed if the Ethereum price will not show any sign of a healthy performance after a year of waiting. Hopefully it will bounce back before this year will end.
Beargas0

Activity: 289

FREE Cryptocurrency Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:15:57 AM

I don't think I'm going to be upset about anything anytime soon. Now I'm just thinking about selling everything at the first growth. But even if the Ethereum drops even lower, I won't be surprised

xvacator

Activity: 340
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:31:30 AM

I don't know about this, but I think if the price is down deeper then maybe the ethereum will make me too sad because I get the ethereum on the higher price. I don't want to cut loss right now because I can get lost on my money, so I decided to wait for the price to back to the higher price. Besides that, I don't know when the price will increase, and I think it is worth to hold for another time.
choychoy

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:32:47 AM

It's normal in highly volatile market the price will go in any direction. Just don't panic as this will rise again and if the market will start to make a rally then expect a bigger rise on the prices. For now, we don't have any sign of a bullish market.

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
Dimas99

Merit: 251

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:04:18 AM

with the conditions and conditions that are like this, of course, many investors feel disappointed, but if we have the confidence and patience in investing, investors certainly don't feel disappointed
bendernine

Activity: 272

Easy Digital Payment for the Future

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:15:05 AM

It's normal in highly volatile market the price will go in any direction. Just don't panic as this will rise again and if the market will start to make a rally then expect a bigger rise on the prices. For now, we don't have any sign of a bullish market.
I have been disappointed since the beginning he began to fall and was unable to turn things around, almost about 75% for the decrease in assets of Ethereum and I finally chose to sell the majority Eth to trade other coins, my hopes faded because the volume was not proportional to price fluctuations. But I still do not have to hate because they are still unable to rise, it does not mean giving up.

Prime X
Easy Digital Payment for the Future
X ────────  Facebook Twitter ☆  Telegram ☆  Whitepaper ☆  Bitcointalk   ──────── X
ssuchy

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:23:41 AM

with the conditions and conditions that are like this, of course, many investors feel disappointed, but if we have the confidence and patience in investing, investors certainly don't feel disappointed
If we are talking about ethereum, then it should wait for the implementation of the update Constantinople and the scaling of the block chain will make the platform more relevant and promising. In addition, most ico companies, Of course, if they have good prospects, using ethereum will have good chances for the future.
Napole0n

Activity: 579
Merit: 309

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:41:39 AM

I don't have any doubt about Ethereum. With such support and background, this project can't die. Try to learn more about further developments and planned milestones. I think you will be pleasantly surprised. I see quite much good features for performance, usability and more. That's why ETH take place in my portfolio
You are right but Ethereum should improve the version of their technology to solve the scalability issue that gives a big problem to the user in some transactions, a better process for faster transactions is that crypto people are looking for.

There is no doubt that ethereum is a dynamic coin and keeps up to date with the latest developments, every time an issue is found, they will soon finish and this is what makes me very happy with ethereum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: