Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:30:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Ethereum prices disappoint you again?  (Read 37010 times)
last7minutes

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 01:53:30 PM

A few days ago the price rose slowly but this did not last long until the price returned badly. Why?

Okay, I have no believe in ETH. It is simple bubble: price was growing because of the ICO bump and now it has no chances of recovery.

No, man,  here, you are wrong. If everything could depend on ICOs and their rating, Ethereum would lose much before. ETH is a great cryptocurrency. The platform is cool, and I trust it.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suzanne5223

Activity: 2618
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 02:29:35 PM

A few days ago the price rose slowly but this did not last long until the price returned badly. Why?

Okay, I have no believe in ETH. It is simple bubble: price was growing because of the ICO bump and now it has no chances of recovery.

No, man,  here, you are wrong. If everything could depend on ICOs and their rating, Ethereum would lose much before. ETH is a great cryptocurrency. The platform is cool, and I trust it.
You both seems to be right because Ethereum is best used for an investment and trading than spending in daily activities but one thing I quite dont agree with in Fedot saying is that Ethereum is bubble because is not and if you check must ICOs we online now almost all of them still use Ethereum which mean that the price of Ethereum is not basically base on ICOs level.

niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 10:03:57 AM

Many people invested in Ethereum not only to use it to buy coins during the ICO, but also because Ethereum is an excellent and promising project, the coins of which will grow in the future with the increasing popularity of cryptocurrency among people.
Cryptomilz
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:05:04 AM

Etheruem is not a bubble as some people think, especially those who have been hit by the current bears market condition. ETH is a fuel that powers the Ethereum platform and it's a necessary tool to launch projects on the network. This implies that as long the majority of the ICOs still get launched on the Ethereum Netwerk, there's still a use case for the coin and it will certainly bounce back when the market picks up steam.

Secondly, another thing that could positively affect the price of ETH is if the crypto space gets regulated and scam ICOs get weeded out of the space. This will allow for a a healthy price of ETH and ICOs will not constantly find the need to sell off their ETH generated from public sales like we're been seeing of late.
Coinseeker22

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:17:44 AM

Talk about badly, I never thought that Ethereum can reach this point where it can lower than 100 US dollars: early quarter of the year i was reviewing it as it decline thinking that its a good investment aligning it with the expected bull run. But now i don’t really know if I should invest on it.

--- WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 02:10:29 PM

now at these price of ethereum well I'm so disappointed not just ethereum, but my altcoins too. Well it's ok, if I have extra money maybe I'm gonna buy more ethereum. 

Grechkatx

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 02:58:54 PM

Slow growth does not mean that there will be no fall. Now it is more necessary to prepare for the fact that the fall will be even greater and the losses will increase. But it helps me that I understand that the best will definitely be and it is ahead.
consideritdone

Activity: 602
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:03:39 PM

im calm as its a natural cycle, the price will reverse https://www.coingecko.com/en
masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:02:48 PM

Perhaps the main reason why the price of Ethereum continues to decline due to
1. Many hackers destroy the price of Ethereum
2. The level of investor confidence has been reduced because Ethereum continues to weaken
3. Vitalik Buterin, who announced the resignation of Ethereum, made the price of Ethereum continue to be erratic

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:06:14 PM

Slow growth does not mean that there will be no fall. Now it is more necessary to prepare for the fact that the fall will be even greater and the losses will increase. But it helps me that I understand that the best will definitely be and it is ahead.
The slow growth of the cryptocurrency market still does not mean anything, because we see the percentages of falling much more than the growth. In a week, a coin can go down by 10%, and over the same period it can go up only 1%.
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:38:32 PM

Yes, this is crypto. Prices can go up and down in a very fast time. ETH prices are now continuously falling, this is very bad and disappointing. The market situation is not in good condition, but this is not only ETH, other coins also experience the same thing. But I believe that next year prices will recover slowly. That's because I believe in the development of ETH, this is a coin that can be developed and managed well. So I believe that sooner or later prices will recover.
HitTheLow

Activity: 590

HIT the low and HOLD till moon

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 05:17:44 PM

If you didn't noteced  all coins drop badly... i'm ready for dropping Eth to 150$. But it will never go under it price. So, in long term it will go upper 1500$

it's 90$ now... but I have your same view for the long term.

BTC: 16ZegvHooaNNUV7pZPCNoj5QSY5i8Gs6zD
jesselui

Activity: 854
Merit: 109

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 05:41:16 PM

I always had good thoughts about ethereum. It was the first time he was so misunderstood. Unfortunately, 2018 may be the end of the ethereum. I don't think it's gonna be $ 200 in 2019.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │      TRIDENT PROTOCOL      │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL

██████████████|               Twitter               |              Telegram              |                Reddit                |██████████████
ZEVS42

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 05:48:01 PM

Most likely, the price of ETH may decrease even more if Bitcoin drops to $ 2500. I think that this will happen in the near future

R A I D O ▬ FINANCIAL ▬ | THE GLOBAL FINTECH ECOSYSTEM
https://ico.raidofinance.com/login
newbie-hero

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:46:36 PM

These falls and rises do not let anyone guess the approximate time of the bull run. Yes, I can say that many traders and investors can be disappointed with ETH price before it starts to grow.
davit putra
Copper Member

Activity: 409
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:10:56 PM

The ethereum condition is very bad because ethereum decreases. In this decline I'm not too disappointed because I still believe ethereum can grow again.

Joyawan13

Activity: 910

elysian.finance

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:49:42 PM

yes, as we have seen at the time Ethereum prices are very disappointing for people who still hold on to high price purchases, and many people who own and hold Ethereum hope that by the end of 2018 prices will rise as happened at the end of 2017 yesterday, but the price of Ethereum has really declined, and of course many are disappointed that this decline has occurred to date.

VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:57:45 PM

Perhaps the main reason why the price of Ethereum continues to decline due to
1. Many hackers destroy the price of Ethereum
2. The level of investor confidence has been reduced because Ethereum continues to weaken
3. Vitalik Buterin, who announced the resignation of Ethereum, made the price of Ethereum continue to be erratic
Just curious and can you give me the link to the point of number 3? I just curious about that consider about the fact that vitalik has stated if he was not leaving ethereum platform.
Hackers are not destryoing ethereum but the speculators and shorters were doing it.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
warcarft3

Activity: 415
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 07:03:07 AM

The cryptocurrency market is really extreme. Last year, Ethereum investors made a lot of money, but this year's investment in Ethereum is losing money, and many people have already lost a lot of money. Such a cryptocurrency market shocked investors.

Matdog
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:16:21 AM

The cryptocurrency market is really extreme. Last year, Ethereum investors made a lot of money, but this year's investment in Ethereum is losing money, and many people have already lost a lot of money. Such a cryptocurrency market shocked investors.
this has become a tradition in crypto currencies, bullish and bearish will always be there, not only in crypto currencies but also in the stock market, if people who have entered the world of trading long enough will have a good strategy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: