Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:02:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: buy beef with bitcoins  (Read 25549 times)
RENDERING

Activity: 353
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 02:19:07 AM

Dude get your online presence together and you could sell a shit ton of beef my man. This would be bad ass and a lot of people are looking for grazing raised beef to buy these days. You can kill this market if you get your shit together here. Man I can see this getting huge. You should PM me I can help you with a website and marketing and getting all your online presence together. We can agree on terms.

If you truly raise these cattle and are ready to take off please PM me. Dead serious.
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2014, 11:59:32 PM

I have been raising beef cattle for over twenty years in southwest missouri. I had the idea of doing some direct selling of beef to the consumer. In the past, my cattle get sold at the local stockyards. I always raise my own for family use. Some of my friends have said that the meat is really good. This is actually the first time I have ever done a blog. I suppose I am a bit behind the times that way. I was actually interest in feedback as to suggestions. My son is helping me start a website at https://test.andelinlivestock.com. Does anyone think there would be much interest in buying beef for bitcoins? I thought I would put up photos of the farm, discuss details regarding how the animals are raised etc and perhaps some testimonials. Do you think it is important to be able to order directly on the website vs having a contact e mail or phone number. The meat is USDA inspected and would be shipped frozen. Any suggestions on how to guarantee satisfaction? I thought I could request payment after delivery. I am willing to take that risk since I imagine that most people are basically honest. How much lead time do you think people want on an order. Now if someone wants a side of beef, I make an appointment to haul him to the butcher, then they have to process the meat, which takes about two weeks. If I were to get a lot of interest I would butcher animals a head of time. I thought I woulf offer a significant discount for buying in bulk...that is 1/2 of an animal at a time. That equals about 250 lb of meat.
  Do you think I should offer some free steaks or roasts initially to provoke interest?
   What cuts are most people interested in? Current pricing plans are about 6.00 per pound for hamburger, 15.00 per pound for steaks and about 10.00 for roasts on average plus shipping. This is meat that, I believe to be superb quality. The calves are in the pasture. They are fed on grass, hay and some corn. The only antibiotics given are short term for illness. They do not go to a feed lot. They are treated as humanely as I know how. I raise angus cattle and I have recently started crossbreeding with the Maine anjou breed. Both breeds are excellent for meat quality and marbling.  The cross, I think , really leads to a quality product. Anyway, any advise on pricing? ? I plan to have the web site up and hope to be able to deliver in about 6 weeks.
  Any input from anyone interested is much appreciated, particularly in what I can do to built a reputation of trust.
  I became interested in bitcoin about a year ago. I noticed that someone in Australia is accepting bitcoins for beef...hence my interest
GREAT NEWS i am actually in Springfield, MO so i might be interested and i will pick up Smiley i normally buy like buffalo

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
andelin (OP)

Activity: 88
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 02:04:35 AM

I have been raising beef cattle for over twenty years in southwest missouri. I had the idea of doing some direct selling of beef to the consumer. In the past, my cattle get sold at the local stockyards. I always raise my own for family use. Some of my friends have said that the meat is really good. This is actually the first time I have ever done a blog. I suppose I am a bit behind the times that way. I was actually interest in feedback as to suggestions. My son is helping me start a website at https://test.andelinlivestock.com. Does anyone think there would be much interest in buying beef for bitcoins? I thought I would put up photos of the farm, discuss details regarding how the animals are raised etc and perhaps some testimonials. Do you think it is important to be able to order directly on the website vs having a contact e mail or phone number. The meat is USDA inspected and would be shipped frozen. Any suggestions on how to guarantee satisfaction? I thought I could request payment after delivery. I am willing to take that risk since I imagine that most people are basically honest. How much lead time do you think people want on an order. Now if someone wants a side of beef, I make an appointment to haul him to the butcher, then they have to process the meat, which takes about two weeks. If I were to get a lot of interest I would butcher animals a head of time. I thought I woulf offer a significant discount for buying in bulk...that is 1/2 of an animal at a time. That equals about 250 lb of meat.
  Do you think I should offer some free steaks or roasts initially to provoke interest?
   What cuts are most people interested in? Current pricing plans are about 6.00 per pound for hamburger, 15.00 per pound for steaks and about 10.00 for roasts on average plus shipping. This is meat that, I believe to be superb quality. The calves are in the pasture. They are fed on grass, hay and some corn. The only antibiotics given are short term for illness. They do not go to a feed lot. They are treated as humanely as I know how. I raise angus cattle and I have recently started crossbreeding with the Maine anjou breed. Both breeds are excellent for meat quality and marbling.  The cross, I think , really leads to a quality product. Anyway, any advise on pricing? ? I plan to have the web site up and hope to be able to deliver in about 6 weeks.
  Any input from anyone interested is much appreciated, particularly in what I can do to built a reputation of trust.
  I became interested in bitcoin about a year ago. I noticed that someone in Australia is accepting bitcoins for beef...hence my interest
GREAT NEWS i am actually in Springfield, MO so i might be interested and i will pick up Smiley i normally buy like buffalo
Cool. If you want to come by, let me know. I go to Springfield sometimes...if you wannt me to drop off. I will be around this weekend if you are interested.
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 02:24:14 PM

Cool. If you want to come by, let me know. I go to Springfield sometimes...if you wannt me to drop off. I will be around this weekend if you are interested.
I will sure let you know i am actually going to be in Memphis for about 2 months for work hope by then the website is up so i can see complete listing of what you got and final price Smiley

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
ScaryHash

Activity: 529
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 10:14:04 PM

This is really cool.

I'm actually in the SW Missouri area, but I can drive by and pick some up.

I would be interested in grass fed beef, ribeye steaks, new york steaks, and whatever roast.

I'm all about natural food.
andelin (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 04:38:09 AM

This is really cool.

I'm actually in the SW Missouri area, but I can drive by and pick some up.

I would be interested in grass fed beef, ribeye steaks, new york steaks, and whatever roast.

I'm all about natural food.

Just let me know and we can arrange a time.
andelin (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 10:01:57 PM

I sent a message on your site about paying VIA Fiat. Would like to send my Parents some good beef. Military stationed in GUAM.
Sorry , I must have somehow missed your post. I can send to guam but the shipping is quite expensive. It would cost about 125.00 for shipping about 20 lb.
Delivery would be about three days which means I would use more dry ice and a thickly insulated container.
 Let me know if you are interested.
Paul A
notserp
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 09:49:57 PM

just received my order, i was alittle worried u sent it usps 3 day shipping again but it came frozen probably because of the better packaging.

cant wait to try them thanks again
andelin (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 12:13:20 AM

Hi,
 I have an oversupply of ground beef for the moment. If anyone is interested in ordering some it is 5.75USD /lb and as I need to make room for more beef, I will ship for no charge. Payment may be BTC, lightcoin,infinitecoin or fiat. I do not have paypal up yet so you will need to send a check if you want to pay with fiat. If interested in other cuts you can check on this thread or my website at www.andelinlivestock.com. I am not sure how long I will be able to ship for free but at least for the next couple of weeks. Next shipping dates are May 12 and May 19, 2014.
 Thanks
notserp
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 07:23:40 AM

i might have to order more steaks, whens the next shipping date?
andelin (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 01:20:28 AM

shipping June 9th and 16th.
andelin (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 01:57:34 AM

If anyone is interested in 1/2 ( 200 lb) ; 1/4 (100 lb) of a beef I can give a significant discount. The overall cost will be 8.50/lb including shipping within the continental US. The meat is approximately 50% ground beef; 30% roasts; 20% steaks. if you order enough ahead, I can do custom cutting to your specifications. I also have ox tail, liver, soup bones, tongue if desired.
snowcrawl

Activity: 377

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 11:41:51 PM

I would be limited to buying about 40 pounds or less because I would be driving back home through customs.  I would be interested in starting with some kind of small sampler, about $40 range.  I would need an invoice in case customs asks for it, and tracking on the package so that I could know when it arrives.  I am a Canadian who lives a few minutes from the border (upstate New York), and I am always looking for gourmet food products that I can buy with bitcoin. 
andelin (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 12:55:18 AM

Hi Snowcrawl,
Thanks for your interest. I will be glad to send you a "sampler" so you can get an idea regarding the meat. What cuts are you most interested in? I can send you a steak and /or roast and some ground beef. You can check out www.andelinlivestock.com if you want to get an idea regarding what cuts we have available. If you message me regarding what cuts you would like I will give you a discounted price for a first time sample.
Thanks,
Paul A
notserp
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 09:04:49 AM

bump for shipping day
andelin (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 03:00:57 PM

bump for shipping day
next regular shipping date: July 7, 2014
 Earlier shipping can be by special arrangement if desired.
notserp
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 04:59:19 PM

bump for shipping day
next regular shipping date: July 7, 2014
 Earlier shipping can be by special arrangement if desired.

oh ok your earlier post said 16th my bad
snowcrawl

Activity: 377

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 07:34:33 PM

I tried the tenderloin a few days ago.  It was excellent, well worth the effort.
kebabman

Activity: 655
Merit: 504

You wan chili saus?

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 03:57:14 AM

I might have missed it in the thread, but do you have a pricelist in BTC for the meat you have available? Interested. Smiley
andelin (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 05:51:47 AM

Here is a list of current prices.
You can get a significant discount if you order 1/2 ( 200 lb) 1/4 (  100 lb) or 1/8 ( 50 lb) of a beef. In these quantities it is about 50% ground beef, 30 % roasts and 10 % steaks.
 If you need a special order or cut, please let me know and I will see if I can make arrangements with my butcher. Payment can be by btc on the website: www.andelinlivestock.com or you can private message me and I can give you a BTC address to send bitcoins to. Payment may be in BTC, USD ,light coin,or next coin. I may consider taking other alternate cryptocurrency by special arrangement.
  Please let me know if you have any questions. thanks for your interest. If you look through the thread you can see reviews and photos as well.
 Paul A

Arm Roast: 3.5 lb pack:   $30.00      
Brisket: 3.5 lb pack:   $42.00      i
Chuck Roast: 3.5 lb pack:   $30.00      
Tenderloin Filet: ~8 oz steak:   $10.00      
Ground Beef: 1 lb pack:   $5.75      
KC Strip: ~10 oz steak:   $11.00      
Minute Steak: 4-pack of 4-6 oz steaks:   $10.00      
Ox Tail: 1 lb:   $6.00      
Pikes Peak Roast: 3.5 lb pack:   $30.00      
Ribeye: ~14-16 oz steak:   $15.00      
Rump Roast: 3.5 lb pack:   $30.00