Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:40:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FREE HOSTING][BITHOST COIN][BIH][MN+POS][CB & ESCODEX LISTED][CMC APPLIED]  (Read 69693 times)
alimosavi

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:17:40 PM

Internet hosting is always quite profitable and interesting business. At the moment, this is exactly what many people need and services in this area will always be popular.
abeda55

Activity: 220

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:23:56 PM

I really like that there is quite detailed and detailed information about the project, I studied it in more detail and was very pleased that I was able to read about the project.
What do you mean exactly what information you are talking about? I saw only what is written on the website and in this thread, it seems to me not enough to study the project.
magaman

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:28:05 PM

I really like that there is quite detailed and detailed information about the project, I studied it in more detail and was very pleased that I was able to read about the project.
What do you mean exactly what information you are talking about? I saw only what is written on the website and in this thread, it seems to me not enough to study the project.

I'm talking about white paper, haven't you read it? It is quite simple and clearly describes the essence of the project as well as the principles of the master nodes.
covertops

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:31:15 PM

Internet hosting is always quite profitable and interesting business. At the moment, this is exactly what many people need and services in this area will always be popular.

Well, perhaps you are right, but now there are a lot of companies providing such services, and very high competition, how to deal with this?
abeda55

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:33:52 PM

I'm talking about white paper, haven't you read it? It is quite simple and clearly describes the essence of the project as well as the principles of the master nodes.
How strange, but I did not find any mention of white paper anywhere, neither on the website, nor here, maybe I missed something, can you help me?
alimosavi

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:37:13 PM

Well, perhaps you are right, but now there are a lot of companies providing such services, and very high competition, how to deal with this?
Well, this project has something that can compete. No one has yet tried to implement a similar service based on the blockchain; this can attract a lot of attention.
covertops

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:41:21 PM

Well, this project has something that can compete. No one has yet tried to implement a similar service based on the blockchain; this can attract a lot of attention.

In principle, this is so, but I do not quite understand how exactly these things will be interconnected, I mean this project and the blockchain network, how will this be implemented technically?
magaman

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:46:13 PM

How strange, but I did not find any mention of white paper anywhere, neither on the website, nor here, maybe I missed something, can you help me?

Yes, of course, here is a link to white paper, I highly recommend that you familiarize yourself with this, so that there will be no further questions. https://www.bithostcoin.io/data/bit/pdf/whitepaper.pdf
abeda55

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:50:02 PM

Yes, of course, here is a link to white paper, I highly recommend that you familiarize yourself with this, so that there will be no further questions. https://www.bithostcoin.io/data/bit/pdf/whitepaper.pdf
Thank you very much, I do not know how it happened that I could not find it earlier. But why is it available only in English?
alimosavi

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:53:21 PM

In principle, this is so, but I do not quite understand how exactly these things will be interconnected, I mean this project and the blockchain network, how will this be implemented technically?
Well, as I understand it, they placed the main emphasis on the master nodes, this will be the basis for everything. Including ensure high speed and safety.
magaman

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:58:58 PM

Thank you very much, I do not know how it happened that I could not find it earlier. But why is it available only in English?
Well, because this language, which many people know and it is logical that the project is presented in English. The project now has an active bounty campaign and I am sure that soon it will be available in other languages.
abeda55

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:04:14 PM

Well, because this language, which many people know and it is logical that the project is presented in English. The project now has an active bounty campaign and I am sure that soon it will be available in other languages.

Probably you are right, this is a great opportunity to earn money for those who like to participate in bounty campaigns, and at the same time it will help to significantly advance projects.
covertops

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:08:07 PM

Well, as I understand it, they placed the main emphasis on the master nodes, this will be the basis for everything. Including ensure high speed and safety.

That's exactly what I do not understand at the moment, exactly how it will be implemented and how everything will function in the end.
alimosavi

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:12:56 PM

That's exactly what I do not understand at the moment, exactly how it will be implemented and how everything will function in the end.

Well, I think you should read more about this project, if you want to know it. Because asking questions is stupid if you haven’t studied the details of the project in the first place.
kittencake

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:19:47 PM

I read about the master nodes, it's quite difficult and not every bang will be able to set it all up correctly, in which case will it be beneficial for the end user?
Fanatic

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:24:19 PM

I read about the master nodes, it's quite difficult and not every bang will be able to set it all up correctly, in which case will it be beneficial for the end user?

Yes, of course you are right, but as far as I understand they promise to provide a convenient service, where all the settings of these elements will be automated and understandable by the user.
kittencake

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:28:17 PM

Yes, of course you are right, but as far as I understand they promise to provide a convenient service, where all the settings of these elements will be automated and understandable by the user.
On the one hand, this is good, it will help attract a lot of new users, but on the other hand, users who do not understand such technologies can harm the platform.
Fanatic

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:33:32 PM

On the one hand, this is good, it will help attract a lot of new users, but on the other hand, users who do not understand such technologies can harm the platform.

What kind of harm are we talking about? If you had read more about this project, you would not have said so. They will not be able to bring any harm, on the contrary, more investment will stimulate interest in the platform.
kittencake

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:37:06 PM

What kind of harm are we talking about? If you had read more about this project, you would not have said so. They will not be able to bring any harm, on the contrary, more investment will stimulate interest in the platform.
Yes, but we are talking about master nodes, and the owners of such nodes can make decisions. which will subsequently affect the operation of the platform.
Fanatic

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:40:47 PM

Yes, but we are talking about master nodes, and the owners of such nodes can make decisions. which will subsequently affect the operation of the platform.

Why do you think that such decisions will lead to just something bad, you take it too negatively, I believe that on the contrary, it will help make the project better.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: