Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:49:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FREE HOSTING][BITHOST COIN][BIH][MN+POS][CB & ESCODEX LISTED][CMC APPLIED]  (Read 69693 times)
covertops

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:28:00 PM

Instead, they can instantly roll out hundreds or thousands of servers in minutes and deliver results faster. Speed ​​at the moment have a decisive factor in human life
magaman

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:29:45 PM

Good evening to all participants of the project. I cannot understand is it so necessary to lauch a fund-rasing to campaign to create another hosting service?
74kedr

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:31:05 PM

Good evening to all participants of the project. I cannot understand is it so necessary to lauch a fund-rasing to campaign to create another hosting service?
It is not just another hosting service, it is fully protected with the blockchain technology, it cannot be hacked and cannot be changed without notification
trade-with-you.com

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:34:09 PM

Instead, they can instantly roll out hundreds or thousands of servers in minutes and deliver results faster. Speed ​​at the moment have a decisive factor in human life

I agree, the speed of the projects and the speed of providing services is very important for users, if the project really provides such a technology - users will be satisfied!
Lemayilleur (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:35:02 PM

Its not another one hosting service , we described what are the essence does this BitHost project have

We already implemented our project platform www.bithostlive.com

The coin with implemented project before coin launch

magaman

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:37:05 PM

I agree, the speed of the projects and the speed of providing services is very important for users, if the project really provides such a technology - users will be satisfied!

Ok, how can you prove this information or you just imagined some facts about this project?
covertops

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:39:00 PM

A highly reliable, scalable, low cost infrastructure platform for the audience is now provided. It will be important for users!
74kedr

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:40:54 PM

Ok, how can you prove this information or you just imagined some facts about this project?
here is information from the first page of the thread:BitHost Coin is implemented with an aim to provide complete Cryptocurrency solution for hosting and to vanish the difficult constraints on fiat currencies along with our coin will be used as a payment mode for hosting providers in near future. It is enough for you?
magaman

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:45:29 PM

here is information from the first page of the thread:BitHost Coin is implemented with an aim to provide complete Cryptocurrency solution for hosting and to vanish the difficult constraints on fiat currencies along with our coin will be used as a payment mode for hosting providers in near future. It is enough for you?
Thank you, now I understand the most important aspects of the project. I suppose that I should read the whitepaper of the project and see the web-site
atronite2

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:48:53 PM

A highly reliable, scalable, low cost infrastructure platform for the audience is now provided. It will be important for users!

The plan is to create a “next generation” hosting and domain services on a block chain, as well as providing the usual parameters
74kedr

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:49:17 PM

Thank you, now I understand the most important aspects of the project. I suppose that I should read the whitepaper of the project and see the web-site
Fine, there is the link for the wp https://www.bithostcoin.io/data/bit/pdf/whitepaper.pdf and the website https://bithostcoin.io/
magaman

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:52:10 PM

Its not another one hosting service , we described what are the essence does this BitHost project have

Sorry, I did not know about the concept and previous experience of bithost. Hope that you are not mad at me
trade-with-you.com

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:54:26 PM

The plan is to create a “next generation” hosting and domain services on a block chain, as well as providing the usual parameters

Such as SSL and email. We at BitHost believe that the time has come for this technology to be brought to the hosting as it happens in the financial and other services industries.
74kedr

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:03:45 PM

Sorry, I did not know about the concept and previous experience of bithost. Hope that you are not mad at me
No one is to be blamed for such an uncomfortable situation, next time you will know more and could explain this aspects to anyone
magaman

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:14:51 PM

No one is to be blamed for such an uncomfortable situation, next time you will know more and could explain this aspects to anyone
Very supportive and helpful community, I appreciate that. You can be sure that I will be a good participant of bithost!
halalaieec

Activity: 242

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:16:46 PM

Investing in Masternode coins gives you the ability of not only being an investor, but part of the decision makers in shaping the coin advancement.
Lemayilleur (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:39:51 PM

Investing in Masternode coins gives you the ability of not only being an investor, but part of the decision makers in shaping the coin advancement.

Well said
j10145

Activity: 81

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:11:56 PM

any differences or advantages from GIN?
Lemayilleur (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:27:57 PM

any differences or advantages from GIN?

Yep many ,

We built our platform before coin launch

We do offer services 25$ free for the sake of crypto people

We are going to make our BitHost currency as hosting providers one of the payment modes

BitHost project will be One Stop Solution to buy services from different hosting providers from a single place by e-commerce market place

Our coin developed with Zerocoin protocol

For the betterment of environment we made POS and MN as our coin type  by removing POW

Besides our 25$ worth service , among the market we are giving best price to host their master nodes

and many more .

You can find more by reading our whitepaper https://www.bithostcoin.io/data/bit/pdf/whitepaper.pdf

Thanks for your question  Smiley
magaman

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:15:32 PM

I really like that there is quite detailed and detailed information about the project, I studied it in more detail and was very pleased that I was able to read about the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: