Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:12:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FREE HOSTING][BITHOST COIN][BIH][MN+POS][CB & ESCODEX LISTED][CMC APPLIED]  (Read 69693 times)
alimosavi

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:23:02 PM

I would like to understand in more detail and simply what the platform is and what purpose it represents. Is this a current product for the current market?

The BitHostlive Platform is a remarkable service that permits you to create and maintain cold wallet masternodes for most coins, without need to deal with servers, terminals, Linux, etc. This reduces the barrier to the masternodes market for both technical and non-technical people.
That is, it is focused more on ordinary users who do not have large and ambitious knowledge in the field of cryptocurrency, right?
Well, in principle, yes, this is one of the main goals of the project. Provide users with the possibility of simple and understandable service.

But why is it so important to attract ordinary users. if people are not very well versed in technology and blockchain, why draw their attention to such projects?
Because it is the future. Users do not even suspect how much they are missing out on trying to figure out new technologies. They also miss a lot of great investment opportunities.
Lemayilleur (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:28:09 PM

https://www.bithostlive.com Is the Service. But We are also Planning to Implement Other Hosting Services Also
Fanatic

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:29:04 PM

I would like to understand in more detail and simply what the platform is and what purpose it represents. Is this a current product for the current market?

The BitHostlive Platform is a remarkable service that permits you to create and maintain cold wallet masternodes for most coins, without need to deal with servers, terminals, Linux, etc. This reduces the barrier to the masternodes market for both technical and non-technical people.
That is, it is focused more on ordinary users who do not have large and ambitious knowledge in the field of cryptocurrency, right?
Well, in principle, yes, this is one of the main goals of the project. Provide users with the possibility of simple and understandable service.

But why is it so important to attract ordinary users. if people are not very well versed in technology and blockchain, why draw their attention to such projects?
Because it is the future. Users do not even suspect how much they are missing out on trying to figure out new technologies. They also miss a lot of great investment opportunities.
But why should they invest in projects they don’t understand? Is this not a risky move for this category of users?
halalaieec

Activity: 242

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:32:29 PM

Don't you find it a bit dangerous to use hosting for your master sites? can it be hacked by third-party users?
alimosavi

Activity: 156

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:37:32 PM

But why should they invest in projects they don’t understand? Is this not a risky move for this category of users?

That is why there are similar projects that are ready to help such users take the first steps in the field of cryptoinvestment and show them that this is a field of activity. which deserves proper attention.
f1gm3nt

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:41:52 PM

Don't you find it a bit dangerous to use hosting for your master sites? can it be hacked by third-party users?

Most likely, they created this service to take proper care of the security of their project so that future users feel safe.
Lemayilleur (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:48:01 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2018, 12:58:10 PM by Lemayilleur

https://www.bithostlive.com

As per Our Roadmap, We have to Create Hosting Services and the Coin will be a Currency for Hosting Services. We will also Create an E commerce Place for Hosting Services
halalaieec

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:48:22 PM

Most likely, they created this service to take proper care of the security of their project so that future users feel safe.
And what caused the need for the emergence of such a service, I thought the sense of the master nodes was that you place them on your own computer and manage it yourself.
abeda55

Activity: 220

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:51:43 PM

I checked the website and saw the information about the exchanges of exchanges, I am very pleased with this fact, because it usually takes a very long time for the project to fill up on the exchange.
charlie137

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 12:55:27 PM

this is just a joke https://github.com/BitHostCoin 🚩

/__      ___ (  /    
\\--`-'-|`---\\ |      AXErunners
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
    |_:_._/
f1gm3nt

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:56:04 PM

And what caused the need for the emergence of such a service, I thought the sense of the master nodes was that you place them on your own computer and manage it yourself.

Of course, you can follow this path. but you must understand that setting up the master nodes is not such a simple thing, but here the service offers you the ability to quickly set up.
atronite2

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:59:16 PM

I checked the website and saw the information about the exchanges of exchanges, I am very pleased with this fact, because it usually takes a very long time for the project to fill up on the exchange.

Yes, this is true, but as long as it is only an announcement, the listing will be much later, no one has yet reported the exact dates. As I know.
Lemayilleur (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:02:40 PM

As per our RoadMap we will implement Shared Masternode services and Decentralized Hosting Services. So later you can setup your masternode on Any VPS using Our Automated software
Lemayilleur (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:03:23 PM

Yes, this is true, but as long as it is only an announcement, the listing will be much later, no one has yet reported the exact dates. As I know.

We have already applied to Crypto Bridge. Waiting for payment details to Pay.
halalaieec

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:03:28 PM

Of course, you can follow this path. but you must understand that setting up the master nodes is not such a simple thing, but here the service offers you the ability to quickly set up.

Well, I think it is not so difficult to spend some time and how to figure it all out. On the Internet, enough information about this.
abeda55

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:05:46 PM

Oh really? I thought they were already filling out and I can trade this token on these exchanges, then you have to wait for the announcement when the listing will be made, right?
f1gm3nt

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:08:57 PM

Well, I think it is not so difficult to spend some time and how to figure it all out. On the Internet, enough information about this.
But at the same time, not all users have time for this or desire, and it was for this category of people that a similar project was created, for me personally, the appearance of such a project looks like a very logical and logical step.
Lemayilleur (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:11:26 PM

in the above thread, it is explained that BitHost Coin is a project that was implemented before the launch of Coin. where is it implemented? How is the result? including proof of implementation will be better.

Yes we have implemented our project before the coin launch. You can check it at wwww.bithostlive.com

We are offering hosting service in our platform 25$ worth as free initially 
atronite2

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:13:49 PM

Oh really? I thought they were already filling out and I can trade this token on these exchanges, then you have to wait for the announcement when the listing will be made, right?

not really. First you need to wait for the start of sales. And only after that it will be possible to talk about listing. At least that's what usually happens.
abeda55

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:17:44 PM

But at the same time, not all users have time for this or desire, and it was for this category of people that a similar project was created, for me personally, the appearance of such a project looks like a very logical and logical step.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: