Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 03:44:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FREE HOSTING][BITHOST COIN][BIH][MN+POS][CB & ESCODEX LISTED][CMC APPLIED]  (Read 69693 times)
halalaieec

Activity: 242
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:18:52 PM

Don't you find it a bit dangerous to use hosting for your master sites? can it be hacked by third-party users?

Most likely, they created this service to take proper care of the security of their project so that future users feel safe.
And what caused the need for the emergence of such a service, I thought the sense of the master nodes was that you place them on your own computer and manage it yourself.

Of course, you can follow this path. but you must understand that setting up the master nodes is not such a simple thing, but here the service offers you the ability to quickly set up.

Well, I think it is not so difficult to spend some time and how to figure it all out. On the Internet, enough information about this.
But at the same time, not all users have time for this or desire, and it was for this category of people that a similar project was created, for me personally, the appearance of such a project looks like a very logical and logical step.
This may be really true, I just quibble in vain, in fact I am not against such services and hosting sites, I am even glad that there are many similar interesting projects.
abeda55

Activity: 220
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:20:56 PM

I checked the website and saw the information about the exchanges of exchanges, I am very pleased with this fact, because it usually takes a very long time for the project to fill up on the exchange.

Yes, this is true, but as long as it is only an announcement, the listing will be much later, no one has yet reported the exact dates. As I know.
Oh really? I thought they were already filling out and I can trade this token on these exchanges, then you have to wait for the announcement when the listing will be made, right?

not really. First you need to wait for the start of sales. And only after that it will be possible to talk about listing. At least that's what usually happens.
I understand what you're talking about. And when the start of sales is appointed and how long will it last? If you know this information could you share it?
magaman

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:24:27 PM

Where can I get acquainted with this project in more detail and study more information about it, I was very interested in it, please tell me.
Lemayilleur (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:27:30 PM

this is just a joke https://github.com/BitHostCoin 🚩

Apparently not, We are now developing our community , we will launch our coin on 17th as explained in our thread at that time we will release wallets and all 
Lemayilleur (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:29:18 PM

I checked the website and saw the information about the exchanges of exchanges, I am very pleased with this fact, because it usually takes a very long time for the project to fill up on the exchange.

Yes, this is true, but as long as it is only an announcement, the listing will be much later, no one has yet reported the exact dates. As I know.
Oh really? I thought they were already filling out and I can trade this token on these exchanges, then you have to wait for the announcement when the listing will be made, right?

not really. First you need to wait for the start of sales. And only after that it will be possible to talk about listing. At least that's what usually happens.

We are Currently Building our Communities. But Here we will pay for CB earlier. To Prove ourself. But they will list us only after block chain starts.
Lemayilleur (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:30:41 PM

Where can I get acquainted with this project in more detail and study more information about it, I was very interested in it, please tell me.

Sure you can get more information from our Whitepaper as well as website regarding BitHost project
Here you can find our whitepaper https://www.bithostcoin.io/data/bit/pdf/whitepaper.pdf
atronite2

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:32:09 PM

I understand what you're talking about. And when the start of sales is appointed and how long will it last? If you know this information could you share it?
In fact, all the detailed information about this is on the project website, you can check it there. But since you asked here, I will inform you that the start of sales is scheduled for October 17, and it will last exactly 72 hours.
74kedr

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:35:27 PM

All more detailed information about the project as well as links to applications for various operational systems you can find on the project website, check it out - https://www.bithostcoin.io/
abeda55

Activity: 220
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:39:18 PM

In fact, all the detailed information about this is on the project website, you can check it there. But since you asked here, I will inform you that the start of sales is scheduled for October 17, and it will last exactly 72 hours.

Wow, I didn’t even think that it would last for such a short time. What about prices and cost? What are the minimum investments I need?
magaman

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:42:48 PM

All more detailed information about the project as well as links to applications for various operational systems you can find on the project website, check it out - https://www.bithostcoin.io/
Yes, I already checked it on the website, but there are also no detailed information there, I would like to read the white paper of this project.
atronite2

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:46:05 PM

Wow, I didn’t even think that it would last for such a short time. What about prices and cost? What are the minimum investments I need?
As far as I know, the price for one master node will be 1 BTC, and one person can acquire no more than two master nodes.
74kedr

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:49:40 PM

Yes, I already checked it on the website, but there are also no detailed information there, I would like to read the white paper of this project.

In fact, I have not seen references to white paper, perhaps the project simply does not have such a document, at least I consider the project description on the web site to be quite complete.
magaman

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:53:08 PM

In fact, I have not seen references to white paper, perhaps the project simply does not have such a document, at least I consider the project description on the web site to be quite complete.
I do not think so, I now checked the website and it says that the release of white paper is scheduled for 4Q 2018, it turns out that it will be available a little later.
74kedr

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:56:21 PM

I do not think so, I now checked the website and it says that the release of white paper is scheduled for 4Q 2018, it turns out that it will be available a little later.
Well, apparently yes, exactly. In addition, you can find in the first post of this thread a description of the campaign bounty, that is, they will involve translators to make a release in several languages.
magaman

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:00:46 PM

Well, apparently yes, exactly. In addition, you can find in the first post of this thread a description of the campaign bounty, that is, they will involve translators to make a release in several languages.

Wow, this is true, I did not notice this before, thank you for helping to pay attention to it, this is good news, I will follow the updates.
Lemayilleur (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:03:04 PM

The whitepaper is in both websites as well as our announcement thread too
For your convenient i have posted here too
https://www.bithostcoin.io/data/bit/pdf/whitepaper.pdf
phucdigan

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:11:55 PM

This project will compete with the current large hosting providers like amazon?
If it is true then it will be a long-term goal. The only strength of bithost is the ability to pay for Cryptocurency services for those who wish to use the service for MN.
But at the beginning of ANN you said that "Bithost will be used as a payment mode for hosting providers in near future" ... what guarantees that other hosting providers will accept payment by bithost? Have you worked with any hosting provider for that?
Lemayilleur (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:27:16 PM

Sure you can just go through our whitepaper for more info regarding bithost project
https://www.bithostcoin.io/data/bit/pdf/whitepaper.pdf
Lemayilleur (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:27:50 PM

This project will compete with the current large hosting providers like amazon?
If it is true then it will be a long-term goal. The only strength of bithost is the ability to pay for Cryptocurency services for those who wish to use the service for MN.
But at the beginning of ANN you said that "Bithost will be used as a payment mode for hosting providers in near future" ... what guarantees that other hosting providers will accept payment by bithost? Have you worked with any hosting provider for that?

Yes, we aimed to build our project as a single place E-commerce market place, those are planned in 2019 Q3 and Q4
Initially our Bithost coin will be used for hosting masternodes
You can see our roadmap for further developments https://www.bithostcoin.io/#roadmap
And for your last query , Yes we are already in deal with some of them
mbs32

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:38:18 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2018, 05:34:49 PM by mbs32

BitHost Coin is the Only project Which Have Implemented Before Launching the Coin  www.bithostlive.com

Bitcost Coin is implemented with an aim to provide complete Cryptocurrency solution for hosting and to vanish the difficult constraints on fiat currencies along with our coin will be used as a payment mode for hosting providers in near future. You will be felt as the complete one stop solution for Hosting with Cryptocurrency and very easy to host masternodes by a simple click. Bithost Coin used as a payment gateway service hence investors can use our currency in any websites, besides we will add Bithost Coin as a payment currency to all hosting providers so naturally it becomes One Stop Solution to buy services from different hosting providers from a single place by ecommerce market place.

PRESALE STARTS ON

Presale starts on our website www.bithostcoin.io
On 17 Oct 18 GMT 11:00 AM

Presale will be there for 72 hours only (3 Days)

Price will be 1 BTC per Masternode

A user is allowed to buy maximum of 2 Masternodes

50 Masternodes will be sold (The amount will be spend to implement the projects which are described in our roadmap - We have already launched www.bithostlive.com An automated masternode hosting platform)

Frequently Asked Questions

1. Is this BitHost project launched and can we download the wallet now ?
   We are now developing our community , we will launch our blockchain on 17th October in that time you can download wallets

2. I would like to understand in more detail and simply what the platform is and what purpose it represents?
   BitHost Coin is implemented with an aim to provide complete Cryptocurency solution for hosting and to vanish the difficult constraints on fiat Currencies , Bithost coin will be used as a payment mode for hosting providers in the near future.

3. It is explained that BitHost Coin is a project that was implemented before the launch of Coin. where is it implemented? How is the result? including proof of implementation will be better?
   Yes we aimed on hosting service such service has been launched before launching the coin, You can get the proof on BitHost live project www.bithostlive.com

4. When will start Presale ? How long?
   Presale starts at our website www.bithostcoin.io On 17 Oct 18 GMT 11:00 AM  and presale will be there for 72 hours only (3 Days)

5. Why you have started your project before launching blockchain of BitHost
   We started our project to initially build our community and to spread about BitHost project

6. How it is possible to be paid in exhchanges before launching blockchain?
   We have applied for CryptoBridge exchange , soon after launching our Bithost blockchain they will immediately add our coin in their exchanges , means all pre proccessing works has been done so early. Thats the special case about Bithost project

REASONS TO CHOOSE BITHOST

Superior technology in privacy having zero-proof knowledge
Provides fast and secure transactions for a more stable network
The future of mining: Energy efficient and generates value with low input mobile wallet
It will allow users to transfer funds through their mobile phones with ease at anytime, anywhere
Fully private and anonymous transactions with Zerocoin protocol
Based on Proof-of-Stake, No more power hungry mining hardware
It is extremely fast, you can send money to anyone in the world within a second
Instant Transactions: SwiftTX transactions are confirmed and spendable within seconds, guaranteed by the network of masternodes, with no need to wait for multiple confirmations in order to be confident in the validity of the transaction

SPECIALITIES OF BITHOST COIN

Bithostlive.com offers automatic masternodes hosting at free of cost worth 25$ where BIH is the payment currency. You can also host your masternodes with the help of our tutorial on your own VPS too. It is moulded with zerocoin protocol and PoS + zPoS algorithm

BITHOSTLIVE

Bithostlive is a hosting platform where people can host masternodes effortlessly and it contains a remarkable service that permits you to create and maintain cold wallet masternodes for most coins, without need to deal with servers, terminals, Linux, etc. This reduces the barrier to the masternodes market for both technical and non-technical people. 
Setting up a masternode by yourself can be a difficult constraint and time-consuming process. Let us to do it for you, you save a lot of time, energy and also the money. We also make sure your masternode is always online, and the wallet software is up to date. Never worry about missing income due to downtime or incorrectly configured software. Just earn and enjoy!

https://image.ibb.co/dC2Fr9/mno.png    https://image.ibb.co/fTqPjU/mp.png    https://image.ibb.co/kuyzJp/mc.png   

WALLETS

SETUP GUIDE

BOUNTY PROGRAM

The Bithost team is currently offering amazing bounties for easy tasks, can be implemented by the BitHostCoin community:
- YouTube BitHost review / how to mine                  -   25 BIH
- BitHost  press release in blog / online magazine    -   10 BIH
                    - Social media posts (Twitter, Facebook etc)            -    5  BIH per post
Please join our discord team to claim your bounties with one of the developers

BITCOINTALK TRANSLATION BOUNTY

You can conform your participation by replying to the thread with the Language name
One person is allowed to participate in only One translation bounty

The Reward is 25 BIH Per Translation

FRENCH
TURKISH
ITALIAN
SPANISH
FILIPINO
HINDI
RUSSIAN
DUTCH
KOREAN
GERMAN
ROMANIAN
POLISH
PORTUGUESE
GREEK

WHITEPAPER TRANSLATION BOUNTY

You can confirm your participation by replying to the thread by mentioning the language name
One person is allowed to participate in only one language

The Reward is 25 BIH Per Translation

FRENCH
TURKISH
ITALIAN
SPANISH
FILIPINO
HINDI
RUSSIAN
DUTCH
KOREAN
GERMAN
ROMANIAN
POLISH
PORTUGUESE
GREEK

DISCORD INVITE BOUNTY

Discord Invite Bounty Will Start after 24 Hours 
If you are interested to participate on our Discord Invite Bounty
Then please confirm your participation on our thread and contact the admins of Discord as well as Telegram

GIVEAWAY

For Discord

Prize - 1 Masternode
Simply follow this link to confirm your participation
gleam.io/dWHYW/airdrop-for-discord-users

For Facebook & Twitter

Prize - 1 Masternode
Simply follow this link to conform your participation
gleam.io/e4Qwn/airdrop-for-facebook-and-twitter

SIGNATURE BOUNTY

You can reply in this thread and contact us on our Discord or Telegram community to get the codes for Signature Bounty

Portuguese Translation Completed
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5050760.msg46916904
Wallet:BNrmq7VFghhzFQx6r76HgvXbrA3b1uiahy
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: