Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 12:36:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FREE HOSTING][BITHOST COIN][BIH][MN+POS][CB & ESCODEX LISTED][CMC APPLIED]  (Read 69693 times)
Lemayilleur (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:18:36 PM

Where can I get acquainted with this project in more detail and study more information about it, I was very interested in it, please tell me.

Sure you can get more information from our Whitepaper as well as website regarding BitHost project
Here you can find our whitepaper https://www.bithostcoin.io/data/bit/pdf/whitepaper.pdf
Lemayilleur (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:53:48 PM

Where can I get acquainted with this project in more detail and study more information about it, I was very interested in it, please tell me.

All more detailed information about the project as well as links to applications for various operational systems you can find on the project website, check it out - https://www.bithostcoin.io/
Yes, I already checked it on the website, but there are also no detailed information there, I would like to read the white paper of this project.

Sure you can get more information from our Whitepaper as well as website regarding BitHost project
Here you can find our whitepaper https://www.bithostcoin.io/data/bit/pdf/whitepaper.pdf
Lemayilleur (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:35:15 PM

I checked the website and saw the information about the exchanges of exchanges, I am very pleased with this fact, because it usually takes a very long time for the project to fill up on the exchange.

Yes, this is true, but as long as it is only an announcement, the listing will be much later, no one has yet reported the exact dates. As I know.
Oh really? I thought they were already filling out and I can trade this token on these exchanges, then you have to wait for the announcement when the listing will be made, right?

not really. First you need to wait for the start of sales. And only after that it will be possible to talk about listing. At least that's what usually happens.
I understand what you're talking about. And when the start of sales is appointed and how long will it last? If you know this information could you share it?
We will start the sale on 17th as explained in announcement and also that day will start to release the wallet and all
kittencake

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:04:27 PM

All more detailed information about the project as well as links to applications for various operational systems you can find on the project website, check it out - https://www.bithostcoin.io/
Yes, I already checked it on the website, but there are also no detailed information there, I would like to read the white paper of this project.

seems like your are an admin of the tread or participant of the project, you are on the right way helping to other members who have not so much ifo about bithost
covertops

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:14:47 PM

There is another project appeared on the market, I see that it is connected with internet hosting, does somebody want to give me more information?
74kedr

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:20:47 PM

Very kind of you, thank you for your link i will read all the information propperly, but if i have any further questions may i ask you for help?
Fanatic

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:26:49 PM

There is another project appeared on the market, I see that it is connected with internet hosting, does somebody want to give me more information?
Of course, this project is good for those people who want to host masternodes with a simple click, very useful thing, as for me
covertops

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:39:05 PM

Of course, this project is good for those people who want to host masternodes with a simple click, very useful thing, as for me
Very interesting idea, may be you provide more concrete information about bithost?
Fanatic

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:41:26 PM

Very interesting idea, may be you provide more concrete information about bithost?
Bitcost Coin is implemented with an aim to provide complete Cryptocurrency solution for hosting and to vanish the difficult constraints on fiat currencies along with our coin will be used as a payment mode for hosting providers in near future
trade-with-you.com

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:43:23 PM

The new project, I just recently got acquainted with its description, did not fully understand the main idea, but I am sure that it will be successful among users soon!
covertops

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:44:05 PM

Bitcost Coin is implemented with an aim to provide complete Cryptocurrency solution for hosting and to vanish the difficult constraints on fiat currencies along with our coin will be used as a payment mode for hosting providers in near future
I forgot, what about masternodes, I hear this word more and more frequent, but still don’t what is this. What does masternode do?
74kedr

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:49:38 PM

The new project, I just recently got acquainted with its description, did not fully understand the main idea, but I am sure that it will be successful among users soon!

I read half of the description and I can tell you that this is a new technology that has ever been on the project market! We will be able to keep track of all the content in one place!
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:56:10 PM

I read half of the description and I can tell you that this is a new technology that has ever been on the project market! We will be able to keep track of all the content in one place!

What does it mean to keep track of all the content? I thought that for this there is a YouTube. Or do you mean something else? Explain to us
74kedr

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:03:22 PM

What does it mean to keep track of all the content? I thought that for this there is a YouTube. Or do you mean something else? Explain to us

I think that he meant that the project will provide a platform on which users will be able to upload their content, which they will create on their own.
Fanatic

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:04:22 PM

I forgot, what about masternodes, I hear this word more and more frequent, but still don’t what is this. What does masternode do?
As far as I know, masternodes were created to set up absolutely new level of security of data on the internet, such a powerful system takes a lot of energy
covertops

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:06:31 PM

As far as I know, masternodes were created to set up absolutely new level of security of data on the internet, such a powerful system takes a lot of energy
I suppose that the capacity of system is also should be included in costs. Now I understand that this project is here to create big hosting basement
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:11:30 PM

I think that he meant that the project will provide a platform on which users will be able to upload their content, which they will create on their own.

That is, it is a platform on which absolutely any content will be presented .. Hm. Interesting enough, because until that time, this analog was only in the form of social networks, but it is something else
Fanatic

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:17:57 PM

If this project is implemented, then some kind of cloud storage will be created. This is a good idea, but why implement it?
kittencake

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:24:41 PM

If this project is implemented, then some kind of cloud storage will be created. This is a good idea, but why implement it?

With cloud, enterprises no longer need to plan for and purchasing servers and other weeks of IT infrastructure or months ahead
magaman

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:31:10 PM

With cloud, enterprises no longer need to plan for and purchasing servers and other weeks of IT infrastructure or months ahead
Yes, it will be primarily interesting to large companies and enterprises, but I do not think that ordinary users will be left behind, since the project has many other interesting proposals.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: