Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:49:59 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FREE HOSTING][BITHOST COIN][BIH][MN+POS][CB & ESCODEX LISTED][CMC APPLIED]  (Read 69696 times)
halalaieec

Activity: 242
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:07:33 PM

Really how many masternodesis available? And how much is for one? I have heard that it takes a lot of money to purchase a masternode
Price will be 1 BTC per Masternode, user is allowed to buy maximum of 2 Masternodes and only 50 Masternodes will be sold (the team have already launched www.bithostlive.com An automated masternode hosting platform)
Don’t you think that this is very expensive for security? I think that I am already protected from hacker attacks
Don’t be so confident the hacking technology is under constant development and who knows when you will understand that your wallet is empty Cheesy
May be I was wrong, really, there is no word “expensive” when we talk about our security and what is more important about security of funds!
Lemayilleur (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:09:19 PM

Really how many masternodesis available? And how much is for one? I have heard that it takes a lot of money to purchase a masternode

Presale starts on our website www.bithostcoin.io
On 17 Oct 18 GMT 11:00 AM

Presale will be there for 72 hours only (3 Days)

Price will be 1 BTC per Masternode

A user is allowed to buy maximum of 2 Masternodes

50 Masternodes will be sold (The amount will be spend to implement the projects which are described in our roadmap - We have already launched www.bithostlive.com An automated masternode hosting platform)
Lemayilleur (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:14:23 PM

Price will be 1 BTC per Masternode, user is allowed to buy maximum of 2 Masternodes and only 50 Masternodes will be sold (the team have already launched www.bithostlive.com An automated masternode hosting platform)
Don’t you think that this is very expensive for security? I think that I am already protected from hacker attacks

Wont be expensive if you look at what we did, Do you think many coins would have developed their use cases before launching their coins?

We have implemented our hosting platform www.bithostlive.com before launching our coin

also we have applied for Crypto Bridge

So we are doing all works so early

Now you can determine the value of project and team

Thanks for your reasonable question
halalaieec

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:22:56 PM

Wont be expensive if you look at what we did, Do you think many coins would have developed their use cases before launching their coins?

We have implemented our hosting platform www.bithostlive.com before launching our coin

I understand that your platform will decrease the number of costs and increase earnings that is why i decided to participate and become a member of your project! be sure !
Lemayilleur (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:52:22 PM

I understand that your platform will decrease the number of costs and increase earnings that is why i decided to participate and become a member of your project! be sure !

That is glad to hear , we are welcoming you to our BitHost community  Smiley
Meandros555

Activity: 85

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:00:53 PM

So for airdrop, one must join the bithost community and make 10 posts per week?
Lemayilleur (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:07:14 PM

So for airdrop, one must join the bithost community and make 10 posts per week?

Not for airdrop , 10 posts per week condition is for signature bounty
atronite2

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:11:45 PM

A large number of companies actively tried to create such a technology, but they could not implement such a project due to lack of funds.
Lemayilleur (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:16:56 PM

A large number of companies actively tried to create such a technology, but they could not implement such a project due to lack of funds.

Yeah we know that , here we are to make the impossible as possible

with proper direction of sources and experience we can achieve that , yes with proper funds too
Lemayilleur (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:17:20 PM

Price will be 1 BTC per Masternode, user is allowed to buy maximum of 2 Masternodes and only 30 Masternodes will be sold (the team have already launched www.bithostlive.com An automated masternode hosting platform)

That is glad to hear , we are welcoming you to our BitHost community  Smiley
covertops

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:18:45 PM

If you think that this may be a problem for this project, then I do not agree, because this area will be interesting to a large number of investors and users.
trade-with-you.com

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:26:13 PM

If you think that this may be a problem for this project, then I do not agree, because this area will be interesting to a large number of investors and users.

This will be beneficial for the project participants, so users will invest their money in order to gain access to this product as a result.
covertops

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:34:39 PM

This will be beneficial for the project participants, so users will invest their money in order to gain access to this product as a result.

I think that the project will receive good activity in the near future, since we can already notice good activity among users and investors.
atronite2

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:44:11 PM

I think that the project will receive good activity in the near future, since we can already notice good activity among users and investors.

Every day users ask a large number of questions at various venues where they discuss this project, I am sure that this is a good indicator!
f1gm3nt

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:47:45 PM

I am sure that most users are waiting for a wallet. I am interested to know when the IOS wallet will be released. Because the majority of users actively use this platform.
magaman

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:54:18 PM

I am sure that most users are waiting for a wallet. I am interested to know when the IOS wallet will be released. Because the majority of users actively use this platform.

I think. that support for this platform will be carried out simultaneously with all other platforms, so you should expect the wallet to be simultaneously released to all platforms
Lemayilleur (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:56:04 PM

17th October once pre-sale starts wallets will be also launched along with blockchain
halalaieec

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:03:00 PM

I think. that support for this platform will be carried out simultaneously with all other platforms, so you should expect the wallet to be simultaneously released to all platforms

No, wallets for different platforms will be issued in different periods, I read the description of the project and I remember that these are different quarters of 2019, but I don’t know exactly which ones
magaman

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:11:20 PM

No, wallets for different platforms will be issued in different periods, I read the description of the project and I remember that these are different quarters of 2019, but I don’t know exactly which ones

Output wallets on different platforms is divided into 3 quarters, the end of 2018 and the first two quarters of 2019
Lemayilleur (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:20:05 PM

IOS wallet will be released on Q2, 2019
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: