Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:24:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FREE HOSTING][BITHOST COIN][BIH][MN+POS][CB & ESCODEX LISTED][CMC APPLIED]  (Read 69696 times)
kittencake

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:05:08 PM

The ability to store and manage sheet master nodes remotely is a good advantage, but how safe will such a system be?

What kind of security are you talking about? What exactly is your security interest in? Maybe you suggest that hosting can be somehow hacked?
That is what I am talking about. Masternode owners are people with great financial resources. If I place my master node on a remote server, I want to be sure of the security of this.
magaman

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:09:25 PM

I see that many users are interested in this project and are actively involved in the bounty campaign, but what exactly caused such a stir?

Good bounty campaigns allow their participants to earn a good amount of coins for simple actions, and this is exactly what attracts most.
Fanatic

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:14:13 PM

The ability to store and manage sheet master nodes remotely is a good advantage, but how safe will such a system be?

What kind of security are you talking about? What exactly is your security interest in? Maybe you suggest that hosting can be somehow hacked?
That is what I am talking about. Masternode owners are people with great financial resources. If I place my master node on a remote server, I want to be sure of the security of this.

Security is a key feature of this project. The developers of this project are focusing on this, so I'm sure that this will be the case.
alimosavi

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:20:32 PM

I see that many users are interested in this project and are actively involved in the bounty campaign, but what exactly caused such a stir?

Good bounty campaigns allow their participants to earn a good amount of coins for simple actions, and this is exactly what attracts most.
But after all not in each case actions happen simple. In many ways, the terms of payment involve various difficulties. Yes, and tasks can be really time consuming, for example translations.
kittencake

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:23:55 PM

Security is a key feature of this project. The developers of this project are focusing on this, so I'm sure that this will be the case.
I'm just trying to understand the key features of this system, and why it will really be safe, can a third party get access to my master node?
Fanatic

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:28:00 PM

I'm just trying to understand the key features of this system, and why it will really be safe, can a third party get access to my master node?

I do not know exactly how it will work in this project, I think you should get acquainted with the white paper to find out. I think there you can find answers to your questions.
magaman

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:31:46 PM

But after all not in each case actions happen simple. In many ways, the terms of payment involve various difficulties. Yes, and tasks can be really time consuming, for example translations.

But after all, a decent reward is due to a decent reward, which is why this is an interesting proposal for many participants.
kittencake

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:34:57 PM

I do not know exactly how it will work in this project, I think you should get acquainted with the white paper to find out. I think there you can find answers to your questions.
Perhaps you are right, I will try to get acquainted with this, maybe you are right and I can find all the answers to my questions there.
alimosavi

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:38:07 PM

But after all, a decent reward is due to a decent reward, which is why this is an interesting proposal for many participants.
Yes, but actually getting coins is sometimes quite difficult. In some bounty campaigns, I had to go through KYC in order to gain access to earned coins.
Fanatic

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:42:11 PM

Perhaps you are right, I will try to get acquainted with this, maybe you are right and I can find all the answers to my questions there.

Good luck. In general, it is always necessary to begin acquaintance with a new project after reading all the documentation, so that you do not have a lot of stupid questions.
magaman

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:45:33 PM

Yes, but actually getting coins is sometimes quite difficult. In some bounty campaigns, I had to go through KYC in order to gain access to earned coins.

Well, yes, this is a fairly common practice, I'm talking about KYC. You need to pass this test to confirm your identity, this is quite a logical step.
alimosavi

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:50:29 PM

Well, yes, this is a fairly common practice, I'm talking about KYC. You need to pass this test to confirm your identity, this is quite a logical step.
Perhaps it is, but often this causes some inconvenience and the withdrawal of tokens is delayed because of this. What about this project and this bounty company? Is KYC needed?
trade-with-you.com

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:54:50 PM

Can I load my wallet already? Is it already available or not at the moment?
magaman

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:59:12 PM

Perhaps it is, but often this causes some inconvenience and the withdrawal of tokens is delayed because of this. What about this project and this bounty company? Is KYC needed?

I can not accurately answer this question, but I suppose that it is not. Because I did not see any mention of this on the project website and in the thread. But I could be wrong.
atronite2

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:04:06 PM

As far as I understand, yes, the wallets are already available on the web site, but so far not for all platforms, so you have to wait. But if you are a Windows or Linux user, you can download it.
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:08:16 PM

As far as I understand, yes, the wallets are already available on the web site, but so far not for all platforms, so you have to wait. But if you are a Windows or Linux user, you can download it.
Well I understood, thanks. Is the coin already available for purchase? Yes? I just cleaned somewhere that the pre-sale will last a very short time.
atronite2

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:13:51 PM

Well I understood, thanks. Is the coin already available for purchase? Yes? I just cleaned somewhere that the pre-sale will last a very short time.

YES, this is absolutely true, the pre-sale has started today and it will be available in just 2 or 3 days, check the exact end date on the website.
f1gm3nt

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:18:07 PM

I see information that the system will support the shared masternode service. But I do not quite understand what it means and how it will work.
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:22:19 PM

YES, this is absolutely true, the pre-sale has started today and it will be available in just 2 or 3 days, check the exact end date on the website.
Yes, I have already checked, it really is only available for 3 days, but why such a short period of time, with what it can be connected?
74kedr

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:28:41 PM

I see information that the system will support the shared masternode service. But I do not quite understand what it means and how it will work.

Well, as far as I understand the essence of this is that users do not need to buy their master node, they can invest in this part of the funds.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: