Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:58:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FREE HOSTING][BITHOST COIN][BIH][MN+POS][CB & ESCODEX LISTED][CMC APPLIED]  (Read 69696 times)
kittencake

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:40:03 AM

I checked the website and saw the information about the exchanges of exchanges, I am very pleased with this fact, because it usually takes a very long time for the project to fill up on the exchange.
Yes, this is true, but as long as it is only an announcement, the listing will be much later, no one has yet reported the exact dates. As I know.

Oh really? I thought they were already filling out and I can trade this token on these exchanges, then you have to wait for the announcement when the listing will be made, right?
not really. First you need to wait for the start of sales. And only after that it will be possible to talk about listing. At least that's what usually happens.

I understand what you're talking about. And when the start of sales is appointed and how long will it last? If you know this information could you share it?
In fact, all the detailed information about this is on the project website, you can check it there. But since you asked here, I will inform you that the start of sales is scheduled for October 17, and it will last exactly 72 hours.
Wow, I didn’t even think that it would last for such a short time. What about prices and cost? What are the minimum investments I need?
Fanatic

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:43:27 AM

I checked the website and saw the information about the exchanges of exchanges, I am very pleased with this fact, because it usually takes a very long time for the project to fill up on the exchange.
Yes, this is true, but as long as it is only an announcement, the listing will be much later, no one has yet reported the exact dates. As I know.

Oh really? I thought they were already filling out and I can trade this token on these exchanges, then you have to wait for the announcement when the listing will be made, right?
not really. First you need to wait for the start of sales. And only after that it will be possible to talk about listing. At least that's what usually happens.

I understand what you're talking about. And when the start of sales is appointed and how long will it last? If you know this information could you share it?
In fact, all the detailed information about this is on the project website, you can check it there. But since you asked here, I will inform you that the start of sales is scheduled for October 17, and it will last exactly 72 hours.
Wow, I didn’t even think that it would last for such a short time. What about prices and cost? What are the minimum investments I need?

As far as I know, the price for one master node will be 1 BTC, and one person can acquire no more than two master nodes.
covertops

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:47:08 AM

Where can I get acquainted with this project in more detail and study more information about it, I was very interested in it, please tell me.
trade-with-you.com

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:50:54 AM

Where can I get acquainted with this project in more detail and study more information about it, I was very interested in it, please tell me.

All more detailed information about the project as well as links to applications for various operational systems you can find on the project website, check it out - https://www.bithostcoin.io/
covertops

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:53:34 AM

All more detailed information about the project as well as links to applications for various operational systems you can find on the project website, check it out - https://www.bithostcoin.io/
Yes, I already checked it on the website, but there are also no detailed information there, I would like to read the white paper of this project.
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:56:12 AM

Yes, I already checked it on the website, but there are also no detailed information there, I would like to read the white paper of this project.

In fact, I have not seen references to white paper, perhaps the project simply does not have such a document, at least I consider the project description on the web site to be quite complete.
covertops

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:59:29 AM

In fact, I have not seen references to white paper, perhaps the project simply does not have such a document, at least I consider the project description on the web site to be quite complete.

I do not think so, I now checked the website and it says that the release of white paper is scheduled for 4Q2018, it turns out that it will be available a little later.
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:03:44 AM

I do not think so, I now checked the website and it says that the release of white paper is scheduled for 4Q2018, it turns out that it will be available a little later.
Well, apparently yes, exactly. In addition, you can find in the first post of this thread a description of the campaign bounty, that is, they will involve translators to make a release in several languages.
covertops

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:06:32 AM

Well, apparently yes, exactly. In addition, you can find in the first post of this thread a description of the campaign bounty, that is, they will involve translators to make a release in several languages.

Wow, this is true, I did not notice this before, thank you for helping to pay attention to it, this is good news, I will follow the updates.
Lemayilleur (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:36:00 AM

Here is our white paper https://www.bithostcoin.io/data/bit/pdf/whitepaper.pdf

You can also download from our website or ann thead
iTzShowTime

Activity: 232

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:13:33 AM
Last edit: June 23, 2019, 11:07:35 PM by iTzShowTime

yx67

Activity: 616
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:58:42 AM

Congrats to those who bought in to pre sale should be able to double your investment.

Crypto-bridge listing already paid for as well as MNO Nice! :thumbsup:
and a working use case for the coin i like what i see here will keep an eye on this one

Speak Crypto-bridge paid. This I hear the second day, and why until then the coin did not appear on the stock exchange. What is the problem, then there are some difficulties.
Lemayilleur (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:00:39 AM

Congrats to those who bought in to pre sale should be able to double your investment.

Crypto-bridge listing already paid for as well as MNO Nice! :thumbsup:
and a working use case for the coin i like what i see here will keep an eye on this one

Speak Crypto-bridge paid. This I hear the second day, and why until then the coin did not appear on the stock exchange. What is the problem, then there are some difficulties.

What you are coming to say? about Cryptobridge or stock exchange?
kittencake

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:35:25 AM

The concept of giving coin owners power to shape the future of the coin means that the yield of the coin is proportional to the efforts of the people. This is a prerequisite
Fanatic

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:41:19 AM

The concept of giving coin owners power to shape the future of the coin means that the yield of the coin is proportional to the efforts of the people. This is a prerequisite

I agree with you, at the moment this is the leading offer on the market among similar projects with similar technologies. I think it should be interesting for the participants in this field!
kittencake

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:48:31 AM

I agree with you, at the moment this is the leading offer on the market among similar projects with similar technologies. I think it should be interesting for the participants in this field!

Here are the interesting moments of the first quarter of 2019: Cryptopia Exchange Listing SMS List Launch Web Hosting UI Host Release Android Wallet
Fanatic

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:56:43 AM

Here are the interesting moments of the first quarter of 2019: Cryptopia Exchange Listing SMS List Launch Web Hosting UI Host Release Android Wallet
I'm waiting for the release of the Android version of the wallet, because a huge number of users have this platform on their devices. The more people will use this product, the better it will develop.
kittencake

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:03:29 PM

I'm waiting for the release of the Android version of the wallet, because a huge number of users have this platform on their devices. The more people will use this product, the better it will develop.

I agree with you, the development directly depends on the number of project participants. The more people are interested in this product, the more attention the developers give to various problems.
magaman

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:09:49 PM

What about project security? I'm curious to know what the developers are saying about how they are going to organize the protection of the data of their product?
halalaieec

Activity: 242

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:16:39 PM

What about project security? I'm curious to know what the developers are saying about how they are going to organize the protection of the data of their product?

This is the basic idea that developers convey to users: The BitHost host will have a higher level of security. We fully intend to compete with large hosting and domain providers in the industry by replacing old technology with future technology.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: