Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:15:55 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FREE HOSTING][BITHOST COIN][BIH][MN+POS][CB & ESCODEX LISTED][CMC APPLIED]  (Read 69696 times)
f1gm3nt

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:01:41 AM

Instead, they can instantly roll out hundreds or thousands of servers in minutes and deliver results faster. Speed ​​at the moment have a decisive factor in human life

I agree, the speed of the projects and the speed of providing services is very important to users, if the project really provides such a technology - users will be satisfied!
74kedr

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:08:47 AM

Instead, they can instantly roll out hundreds or thousands of servers in minutes and deliver results faster. Speed ​​at the moment have a decisive factor in human life

I agree, the speed of the projects and the speed of providing services is very important to users, if the project really provides such a technology - users will be satisfied!

I think it will be interesting for many of us, because most people have their own hobbies and everyone likes to find new acquaintances with people who are passionate about such ideas.
f1gm3nt

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:15:53 AM

I think it will be interesting for many of us, because most people have their own hobbies and everyone likes to find new acquaintances with people who are passionate about such ideas.

The plan is to create a “next generation” hosting and domain services on a block chain, as well as providing the usual parameters
74kedr

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:25:34 AM

The plan is to create a “next generation” hosting and domain services on a block chain, as well as providing the usual parameters

Such as SSL and email. We at BitHost believe that the time has come for this technology to be brought to the hosting as it happens in the financial and other services industries.
kittencake

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:10:00 PM

Bithost is one of the most promising projects, as for me, hosting services sometimes provide very low connection because of bugs and hardware problems
halalaieec

Activity: 242

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:15:35 PM

Bithost is one of the most promising projects, as for me, hosting services sometimes provide very low connection because of bugs and hardware problems
As for me the hosting industy is developed enough to exist without blockchain technology. May be i am wrong
kittencake

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:23:58 PM

As for me the hosting industy is developed enough to exist without blockchain technology. May be i am wrong
It is developed very good, this is not under discussion, but nothing on the internet can be in safe forever, that is why blockchain was created
halalaieec

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:43:05 PM

It is developed very good, this is not under discussion, but nothing on the internet can be in safe forever, that is why blockchain was created
May be you are right, there are some cases of hacking of hosting services when valuable data bases were stolen
kittencake

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:47:00 PM

May be you are right, there are some cases of hacking of hosting services when valuable data bases were stolen
Ofc, our world is under constant development and hackers are keep up with latest tendencies, getting on well with new means of protection!
halalaieec

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:55:38 PM

Ofc, our world is under constant development and hackers are keep up with latest tendencies, getting on well with new means of protection!
Oh, well, you have made me confident that the team of developers is looking in right direction to strengthen the security system
kittencake

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:10:58 PM

Oh, well, you have made me confident that the team of developers is looking in right direction to strengthen the security system
Exactly! Bithost tries to bring something new in this industry and goes in right direction, may be bithost change the world
74kedr

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:16:40 PM

How many masternodes is available? And how much is for one? I have heard that it takes a lot of money to purchase a masternode
Lemayilleur (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:46:37 PM

How many masternodes is available? And how much is for one? I have heard that it takes a lot of money to purchase a masternode

Presale has been completed
1 BTC per masternode
If you want any coin you can buy from our website
https://www.bithostcoin.io/
halalaieec

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:50:13 PM

Price will be 1 BTC per Masternode, user is allowed to buy maximum of 2 Masternodes and only 50 Masternodes will be sold (the team have already launched www.bithostlive.com An automated masternode hosting platform)
74kedr

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:55:56 PM

Price will be 1 BTC per Masternode, user is allowed to buy maximum of 2 Masternodes and only 50 Masternodes will be sold (the team have already launched www.bithostlive.com An automated masternode hosting platform)
It is too expensive for security, i have good level of protection without blockchain
kittencake

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:27:56 PM

I read about the master nodes, it's quite difficult and not every bang will be able to set it all up correctly, in which case will it be beneficial for the end user?
Fanatic

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:30:17 PM

I read about the master nodes, it's quite difficult and not every bang will be able to set it all up correctly, in which case will it be beneficial for the end user?

Yes, of course you are right, but as far as I understand they promise to provide a convenient service, where all the settings of these elements will be automated and understandable by the user.
kittencake

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:34:08 PM

Yes, of course you are right, but as far as I understand they promise to provide a convenient service, where all the settings of these elements will be automated and understandable by the user.
On the one hand, this is good, it will help attract a lot of new users, but on the other hand, users who do not understand such technologies can harm the platform.
Fanatic

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:37:55 PM

On the one hand, this is good, it will help attract a lot of new users, but on the other hand, users who do not understand such technologies can harm the platform.
What kind of harm are we talking about? If you had read more about this project, you would not have said so. They will not be able to bring any harm, on the contrary, more investment will stimulate interest in the platform.
kittencake

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:41:52 PM

What kind of harm are we talking about? If you had read more about this project, you would not have said so. They will not be able to bring any harm, on the contrary, more investment will stimulate interest in the platform.

Yes, but we are talking about master nodes, and the owners of such nodes can make decisions. which will subsequently affect the operation of the platform.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: