Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:25:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FREE HOSTING][BITHOST COIN][BIH][MN+POS][CB & ESCODEX LISTED][CMC APPLIED]  (Read 69696 times)
magaman

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:37:39 PM

The ability to store and manage sheet master nodes remotely is a good advantage, but how safe will such a system be?

What kind of security are you talking about? What exactly is your security interest in? Maybe you suggest that hosting can be somehow hacked?
That is what I am talking about. Masternode owners are people with great financial resources. If I place my master node on a remote server, I want to be sure of the security of this.

Security is a key feature of this project. The developers of this project are focusing on this, so I'm sure that this will be the case.
I'm just trying to understand the key features of this system, and why it will really be safe, can a third party get access to my master node?

I do not know exactly how it will work in this project, I think you should get acquainted with the white paper to find out. I think there you can find answers to your questions.
Perhaps you are right, I will try to get acquainted with this, maybe you are right and I can find all the answers to my questions there.
74kedr

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:40:16 PM

Do I understand correctly that the pre-sale ends today? Because I saw the information that it ends exactly today, it turns out I can no longer take part in this?

And there are some results of pre-sale, I can find out how successful it is, or information about it is closed?
Well, as far as I know, at the moment they were able to sell 26 masteruslov during pre-sale, this is a huge success and I consider excellent indicators.

So no more sales of tokens and master nodes are expected? I just found out too late about starting this, but I would like to take part in it.
Fanatic

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:43:50 PM

The ability to store and manage sheet master nodes remotely is a good advantage, but how safe will such a system be?

What kind of security are you talking about? What exactly is your security interest in? Maybe you suggest that hosting can be somehow hacked?
That is what I am talking about. Masternode owners are people with great financial resources. If I place my master node on a remote server, I want to be sure of the security of this.

Security is a key feature of this project. The developers of this project are focusing on this, so I'm sure that this will be the case.
I'm just trying to understand the key features of this system, and why it will really be safe, can a third party get access to my master node?

I do not know exactly how it will work in this project, I think you should get acquainted with the white paper to find out. I think there you can find answers to your questions.
Perhaps you are right, I will try to get acquainted with this, maybe you are right and I can find all the answers to my questions there.

Good luck. In general, it is always necessary to begin acquaintance with a new project after reading all the documentation, so that you do not have a lot of stupid questions.
covertops

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:47:41 PM

Do I understand correctly that the pre-sale ends today? Because I saw the information that it ends exactly today, it turns out I can no longer take part in this?

And there are some results of pre-sale, I can find out how successful it is, or information about it is closed?
Well, as far as I know, at the moment they were able to sell 26 masteruslov during pre-sale, this is a huge success and I consider excellent indicators.

So no more sales of tokens and master nodes are expected? I just found out too late about starting this, but I would like to take part in it.
As far as I know, no, although I could be wrong. At least I have seen information that sales will last from October 17 and will go only 3 days.
74kedr

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:51:01 PM

As far as I know, no, although I could be wrong. At least I have seen information that sales will last from October 17 and will go only 3 days.

But it turns out that this is the sixth day, and it should have lasted everything, why it happened, it turns out they extended it, right?
covertops

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:55:56 PM

But it turns out that this is the sixth day, and it should have lasted everything, why it happened, it turns out they extended it, right?
Well, it turns out that it was extended for a few days, perhaps because not everyone had time to take part in it, thanks to the team for deciding to take this step.
74kedr

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:59:31 PM

Well, it turns out that it was extended for a few days, perhaps because not everyone had time to take part in it, thanks to the team for deciding to take this step.

probably yes, in fact it seems to me that they have allocated a very short period of time for sale, I do not understand why this is the case, but probably this decision was right.
Andreea B O

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:27:04 AM

Is there a date for BIH coin listing in CryptoBridge exchange? Is there a concrete date agreed when paid for listing? Thank you.

| DO YOU WANT TO HAVE MORE REFERRALS IN AIRDRPOS CAMPAIGNS? I RECOMMEND LATIUM A COMMUNITY THAT IS THE NEW FIVVER OF CRYPTO SPACE. HURRY TO BE AMONG THE FIRST TO GET REFERRALS:  CLICK HERE TO  RECEIVE A $2 WELCOME BONUS |
Lemayilleur (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:55:56 AM

Yes presale has been ended with 27 masternodes
Lemayilleur (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:56:55 AM

Is there a date for BIH coin listing in CryptoBridge exchange? Is there a concrete date agreed when paid for listing? Thank you.

Its not in coin developer's side, its absolutely based on the CB
their usual listing time is 1-2 weeks
Soon BIH will be listed on CB
Lemayilleur (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:00:08 AM

Our phase 2 Pre-Sale has been ended with 27 masternodes at the mentioned time (only 3MN left)
Thank you for all those investors , developers , community , marketing people , advisors, and all for a successful result  Smiley Smiley

kittencake

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:29:59 AM

A large number of companies actively tried to create such a technology, but they could not implement such a project due to lack of funds.
magaman

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:35:20 AM

A large number of companies actively tried to create such a technology, but they could not implement such a project due to lack of funds.

If you think that this may be a problem for this project, then I do not agree, because this area will be interesting to a large number of investors and users.
Fanatic

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:40:01 AM

If you think that this may be a problem for this project, then I do not agree, because this area will be interesting to a large number of investors and users.

This will be beneficial for the project participants, so users will invest their money in order to gain access to this product as a result.
kittencake

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:45:11 AM

This will be beneficial for the project participants, so users will invest their money in order to gain access to this product as a result.

I think that the project will receive good activity in the near future, since we can already notice good activity among users and investors.
magaman

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:50:23 AM

I think that the project will receive good activity in the near future, since we can already notice good activity among users and investors.

Every day users ask a large number of questions at various venues where they discuss this project, I am sure that this is a good indicator!
Scholles

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:29:38 AM

Am happy to see that BIH has crossed 10,000 block which puts block reward at 8 and Masternode 80.5% and POS at 19.5%
Scholles

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:31:03 AM

Every day users ask a large number of questions at various venues where they discuss this project, I am sure that this is a good indicator!

Yes, this project is generating quite a lot of attention already, when listing is finally done on Cryptobridge, am sure more investors would come and alot would want to trade this coin
halalaieec

Activity: 242

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:54:13 AM

I am sure that most users are waiting for a wallet. I am interested to know when the IOS wallet will be released. Because the majority of users actively use this platform.
74kedr

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:01:27 AM

I am sure that most users are waiting for a wallet. I am interested to know when the IOS wallet will be released. Because the majority of users actively use this platform.

I think. that support for this platform will be carried out simultaneously with all other platforms, so you should expect the wallet to be simultaneously released to all platforms
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: