Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:46:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FREE HOSTING][BITHOST COIN][BIH][MN+POS][CB & ESCODEX LISTED][CMC APPLIED]  (Read 69693 times)
Lemayilleur (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:37:30 PM

I do not see you can survive that Q1 for Cryptopia , and since you are not on CE yet, it seems that funds are low so we can expect soon exit scenario.

Your price and fake volumes are sinking and that is the FACT! Good project will NEVER start like this, and you barely passed 37 days since genesis.

it is true  it can't grow up

Please read the above message for your questions 
Lemayilleur (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:39:10 PM

Just to say....congrat to bithostlive.com!!!

I setup my masternode yesterday, in 1 minute and work perfectly!!! Super!!!

Thank you so much for your feedback
we used to get such these awesome comments from various platforms

which makes us to bring the more best for the community  Smiley
Lemayilleur (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:39:57 PM

📢 we are now listed in MINTNODES for BitHostCoin Masternode  stats 😃

https://www.mintnodes.com/coins/BIH  💥

"Lets spread the word BitHost and its features "  🎉 🚀

00shan00
Copper Member

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:20:02 PM

why your premining is too high (3%) compare to all other coin, what you think what is your next scheme ?
i think your foolishing the investors in this way i think it is used for your own use

dev can't give answer to my question

I think I am telling is right now

answer my question
00shan00
Copper Member

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:51:03 AM

scam alert everybody!

as soon as you get into their discord channel invite bot pops up. the bot's name Birake. Birake is a well know masternode scam! stay away from this coin or you risk losing your money!
Crypto4proud

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:20:39 AM

in this project the dev's did not mentioned about the premining ...
they are telling that ''our premine is 3% '' but didn't mentioned anywhere and ,
the coins are in the dev's wallet ... they telling that coins are not staking but there is no proof ...
they are creating fake links for information ... and there is no preplan for the project ...!
if anybody asked about it in discord ,they immediately banninng that users !!
this showing the wrong moves of the team and irresponsiblity of them ... they cheating the investors ...so stay away from this project ...!!
they telling that the premine used for marketing and bounties and other developement but no work is procesing all are fake ...
so becarefull with this project...

SCAM ALERT
Cryptomist12
Copper Member

Activity: 191

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:30:05 AM

Massive premine coin of 3% if we ask they give reason bounties , marketing , and development

many coins have less premine of 1-1.5% and doing bounties and marketing and development also

why this coin as extra 1-2% premine is for doing scam... even devs have no answer for this 
septi.JR

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:18:16 PM

Damn ,how many people need money for Chistmas
i look in the market CB That is a LOT of red
I keep waiting for it to slide to the left and just crush the poor green

````````````````██
```````````````████
``````````````██████``█
`````````````▓▓██████`██
````````````▓▓▓██████████
```````````▓▓▓▓▓██████████
``````````▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████
`````````███████████████████
````````█████████████████████
```````███████████████████████
`````██████████████████████████
````███████████``````███████▓▓▓▓
```████████████``````███████▓▓▓▓▓
``█████████████``````█████████▓▓▓▓
`████████``````````````````████████
█████████``````````````````█████████
█████████``````````````````██████████
``█████████████``````██████████████
`````██████████``````███████████
````````███████``````████████
```````````███████████████
``````````````█████████
Greentoken
ROCKZ
|
maximry

Activity: 55

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:17:07 PM

scam alert everybody!

as soon as you get into their discord channel invite bot pops up. the bot's name Birake. Birake is a well know masternode scam! stay away from this coin or you risk losing your money!
Not sure about this.
I will wait for confirmation from Bithost team.
There are so many projects, guys use bot to make the invite contest, promotions, or something like that.

Delizia did too and where is it? And person on both project the same. Felix Clin on BitHost same person as CoockiHunter on Deliz. He stole a lot of money from people when they tried to ask help with wallet problem. One time he failed and came on Deliz forum to user not as CoockiHunter but as Felix Clin. SCAM SCAM SCAM. Next step they freez network and told you what this is cheater did and they have to solve it and this will be the finish!
tommyleo

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:19:19 PM

when the bithost coin started presale price is nearly 1btc after some weeks price is dropped to 0.15...!  did u have any  concern about your investors and their investment? i think this community will not concern about investors and this coin will be bad investment for investors and you will regret for invest in this scam coin.

Better watch your accusation , there is no scam of BitHostCoin,  the coin value is not completely depended by developers
Due to BTC and other crypto forecasting news the price went to little bit low

The investors are got profit and keep coming to BitHostCoin
they got 3 4 MNs before exchange listing then how could they be in loss?

BitHostcoin ROI is huge and we are spreading with stand alone features of BitHostCoin and its platform BitHostlive

Thanks to the investors and other community people who are bringing the project up  Cheesy

I think not SCAM here!
Stankcold#
Copper Member

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:47:29 AM

when the bithost coin started presale price is nearly 1btc after some weeks price is dropped to 0.15...!  did u have any  concern about your investors and their investment? i think this community will not concern about investors and this coin will be bad investment for investors and you will regret for invest in this scam coin.

Better watch your accusation , there is no scam of BitHostCoin,  the coin value is not completely depended by developers

BitHostcoin ROI is huge and we are spreading with stand alone features of BitHostCoin and its platform BitHostlive

Thanks to the investors and other community people who are bringing the project up  Cheesy

I think not SCAM here!

does not answer the basic questions of users and they ask more question it will be kicked  ban
- ... we have exchanges
- there are no sales orders, they are very few and at a high price because Dev is the only seller
Stankcold#
Copper Member

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:34:25 AM

, posts are deleted in the discord.  There are some big red flags with this coin/dev so far.  I would really not like tonot believe in this coin, but it's hard to  all the signs of scam.
MN_Master
Copper Member

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:43:44 AM

As i mentioned before, BAD looking project with so many red flags!

Congratulation on your top 20 dropper list entry (from 517 MNs) on MNO!

https://masternodes.online/masternode-gainers-droppers/#masternode-droppers
tommyleo

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:58:02 AM

Sorry but I don't find bithost in this list!

In one month it is normal price up/down..are you waiting one month for this post?
Lemayilleur (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:26:58 AM

when the bithost coin started presale price is nearly 1btc after some weeks price is dropped to 0.15...!  did u have any  concern about your investors and their investment? i think this community will not concern about investors and this coin will be bad investment for investors and you will regret for invest in this scam coin.

Better watch your accusation , there is no scam of BitHostCoin,  the coin value is not completely depended by developers

Thanks to the investors and other community people who are bringing the project up  Cheesy

I think not SCAM here!

Please dont mind them , they are not worth for your reply

they are purposely spreading false news , bitcointalk community and bithost community are very aware of that thats why no one responds to them

the account they using are newbie , you can now calculate their credibility

We are concentrating on our development and success

No need to mind them , we are answerable to legitimate community members
Lemayilleur (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:29:58 AM
Last edit: November 26, 2018, 11:08:04 AM by Lemayilleur

Sorry but I don't find bithost in this list!

In one month it is normal price up/down..are you waiting one month for this post?

The price variation happened to all crypto currencies due to BTC fall

we are depending on BTC only , so its nature to happen, but it will come back soon

We can measure future somehow by the various news from core technical people
v2urs

Activity: 47

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:26:10 AM

_premine 1.800.000 coins
    _there are an anonymoous add that staking every block-a real coin factory (25920 coin/day)

This is enough for me to stay away from this thing
maximry

Activity: 55

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:31:28 AM
Last edit: November 26, 2018, 11:44:21 AM by maximry

_premine 1.800.000 coins
    _there are an anonymoous add that staking every block-a real coin factory (25920 coin/day)

This is enough for me to stay away from this thing
I had 3MNs before yesterday. I sold them all because i wrote to Felix Clin via Discord  and many users did the same about 0 or 1 MNs reward and about very low quantity rewards. About 1 or 0 Felix repeated about Staking rewards but they came as Masternode rewards. But he didn't hear it from us. First time Felix told all of us that's normal but calculating rewards and getting have never been near  the real. If you have to take 12 rewards per day i take usuallty 5 rewards for 1st MN and 7 reward for 2nd and  the situation haven't got changed. Felix only told us "It's normal and i rewrite this to dev". But nothing was changed either.  And which devs he rewrite it? II thought he is a dev but i think i have been mistaken.  So dev team ignored all our queries. So if you still want to believe them this is your decision. I don't. Sorry if i brought someone a bad news but this is true.
tommyleo

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:48:08 AM
Last edit: November 26, 2018, 11:58:55 AM by tommyleo

The engine of masternode is always the same!!!

In 3 days, from 150 to 171 MN, so it is normal that rewards are not regular!

https://ibb.co/bXtzRTT
Crypto4proud

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:36:17 PM

when the bithost coin started presale price is nearly 1btc after some weeks price is dropped to 0.15...!  did u have any  concern about your investors and their investment? i think this community will not concern about investors and this coin will be bad investment for investors and you will regret for invest in this scam coin.

Better watch your accusation , there is no scam of BitHostCoin,  the coin value is not completely depended by developers

Thanks to the investors and other community people who are bringing the project up  Cheesy

I think not SCAM here!

Please dont mind them , they are not worth for your reply

they are purposely spreading false news , bitcointalk community and bithost community are very aware of that thats why no one responds to them

the account they using are newbie , you can now calculate their credibility

We are concentrating on our development and success

No need to mind them , we are answerable to legitimate community members

As your opinion , if a new account posted about your wrongs ,..you showing that means wrong., newbies are dont have rights to asking about your wrongs ?? why are you fearing about that??, if your project is right ,answer them but don't question them for hiding your wrongs .. they want clarification for investing in your project but, you team developers are not giving good response to them....and there are many wrongs in your project. that are mentioned by the new users .first give the answers for them.. and you dev's banning many accounts from your discord server, because of they asking about your wrong moves !!

SCAM ALERT
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: