Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 01:58:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FREE HOSTING][BITHOST COIN][BIH][MN+POS][CB & ESCODEX LISTED][CMC APPLIED]  (Read 69691 times)
00shan00
Copper Member

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 07:14:02 AM

expected results for this coin having so many red flags and with high inflation soon it will be 1sat  Grin 
I will buy them all if Bithost deeply dive to 1 sat, or even 2 sat.
It's un-believable great opportunity to get richer.

the coin price is never increase   this isfully scame coin

how you believe  this  coin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lemayilleur (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 12:56:07 PM

📢Hi community,
1. Our BitHostCoin got listed into COIN PAPRIKA, to get more stats of BIH and uptodate social media info😃

https://coinpaprika.com/coin/bih-bithostcoin/  🎉

2. BIH enlisted in COINSTOP.ONLINE service for brief details with voting feature ⏫

https://coinstop.online/site/25 🎉

Make sure with the participation of Great Coin and Great Future 💰

"Lets spread the word BitHost and its unique features " 💯

Crypto4proud

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:21:24 PM

in this project the dev's did not mentioned about the premining ...
they are telling that ''our premine is 3% '' but didn't mentioned anywhere and ,
the coins are in the dev's wallet ... they telling that coins are not staking but there is no proof ...
they are creating fake links for information ... and there is no preplan for the project ...!
if anybody asked about it in discord ,they immediately banninng that users !!
this showing the wrong moves of the team and irresponsiblity of them ... they cheating the investors ...so stay away from this project ...!!
they telling that the premine used for marketing and bounties and other developement but no work is procesing all are fake ...
so becarefull with this project...

SCAM ALERT
MusicayfarandulaMarketing

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:27:08 PM

Responding to users who are posting offensive comments and discrediting bithost

This message is especially focused on all the people who are talking bad about bithost saying that it is scam! we are just going to start with something very important. These people who are responsible for saying false things about the bithost project should know that they are accounts created recently and is that who is going to take into account someone who does this? without any reason to know who they really are! With so little time created the account are placing a series of publications where we will proceed to make these clarifications. For starters I am a user of this project since I started and I have been happy from the beginning I know the developer of this project a really admirable person! who gives the face for this project and gives strong statements against those people who are talking I would like them to be able to write me directly and make a group talk with the developer of the project to give them their answers and tell them on their faces that they are talking bad about bithost but surely those people are just people from other similar projects that were created those accounts to harm our community of bithost ah but sorry they will not write in the discord since they are people who are false from other accounts so let's give them a little of your medicine and say that BITHOST IS A REAL PROJECT AND WITH A LOT OF FUTURE!

Below I will present some of the complaints of the people

https://prnt.sc/lrplzd
https://prnt.sc/lrpmi4
https://prnt.sc/lrpo05

They are one of the many publications of these users why they are the same are a few who always put the same and what they do is talk bad BitHost or really who will be? people behind another? The real scam is in those users not on the platform!

We can say that CB is decentralized, no one has control over this, the people who think that this happened in CB, I invite you that if you are so serious to place those accusations about bithost I invite you to enter the discord community and give your face on the server to see if they are real people or are just a few who are looking to discredit Bithost. On the table of the fall of the price of bithost from its beginning is something inevitable if we can see in masternodes.online the main projects have undergone changes thanks to the fall of the btc is something normal that happens in the project and that is not a secret that for nobody that this usually happens in every project! of something we will be sure of is that bithost will not reach 1 satoshi. For the people who talk about the 3% premine I invite you to see the main page of the project and the whitepaper where it is clearly mentioned and explained! the coins are in the dev's wallet ... they telling that coins are not staking but there is no proof ...
There is no proof then how can they bring true?
no one is taking..They say that the premine used for marketing and rewards and other developments, but no work is processing, all are false.

We complete it by giving all the rewards and contests successfully.When another starts we will give of that. and about our development,in the fourth quarter of 2018, we have completed all the tasks that were promised in the roadmap, except CE because they are focused on cryptopia in a fundamental way .. ah but not people prefer to come to speak badly here instead of being active and be attentive to the general chat of the project in discord where every detail is talked about, sincerely these people who are talking badly about bithost have no basis since they are not people that we see active and that if we tell them .. hey you have had the initiative to enter the discord server and see how the developer is launching constant updates, bounties, sponsorship, among other things, with the complexity? Hey, I say something to these people if Bithost is a scam because it gives the investor a gift of $ 25 to host masternodes? something that even no master-housing project does! honestly if bithost were a scam they would not have the initiative to give that $ 25 offer to their new users! also the developer is very honest we can see it EVERY DAY ACTIVE ANSWERING EVERY QUESTION THAT HAS EACH PERSON. For this and many things you should know that bithost is a great project!

https://prnt.sc/lrpxoa

Also to finish those people who speak badly of bithost, they know that not any project is listed in masternodes.pro? that masternodes.pro is the most accurate masternode statistics service on the internet? masternodes.pro to enlist a project must pass a large inspection and so be able to be listed after the review is done, this is another support that this is a great project! BITHOST IS ALIVE! the statistics say friends! despite the fall of the btc can see in the image as nobody has sold their masternodes is growing at the time of having 246 activated! the statistics do not lie! I invite these people to talk about the project instead of talking about it and to see if it is working and that bithost is a great project! Greetings to all!
Folks mk

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:11:29 PM

they are telling that ''our premine is 3% '' but didn't mentioned anywhere and ,
the coins are in the dev's wallet ... they telling that coins are not staking but there is no proof ...
they are creating fake links for information ... and there is no preplan for the project ...!
this showing the wrong moves of the team and irresponsiblity of them ... they cheating the investors ...so stay away from this project ...!!
they telling that the premine used for marketing and bounties and other developement but no work is procesing all are fake ...

SCAM ALERT
yes it's true they still believe this project will success...In few days days this coin will also close and again they will create one more project to fool people they are the big scammers 
Punjabi

Activity: 173
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 05:32:06 AM

SCAM ALERT
yes it's true they still believe this project will success...In few days days this coin will also close and again they will create one more project to fool people they are the big scammers 
I can't get it so much of hatred and fud towards BIH Coin  You guys got no proof except shit talks. Better come up with some proof and talk
Punjabi

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 05:35:28 AM

they are banning any member of community from their discord for asking questions
Again FUD....
Punjabi

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 05:36:14 AM

why your pre mine is too high? is there any evidience regarding this.
Pre-mine is at 3% and it is not high there are other masternode/pos coins who's Pre-mine is high for different purposes.
Punjabi

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 05:37:44 AM

they are not answer because

it's truly scam coin

so there is no explanation from the developers

dev's are still in search of fake answers to explain about  this scam coin.

You have never been a trader. So you do not understand. Keep your erroneous proof. Go through the financial school of trading in the securities market.
what you understand plz explain that

by saying this is not scam.

it is fully scam coin !!!!!!!!!

the developer are created new fake accounts and increase her coin page

this is no use lol and waste of your time also  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Another FUD comment.... Carefully go through each and every pages you'll find the users replying in thread.
00shan00
Copper Member

Activity: 41

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:01:41 AM

This message is especially focused on all the people who are talking bad about bithost saying that it is scam! we are just going to start with something very important. These people who are responsible for saying false things about the bithost project should know that they are accounts created recently and is that who is going to take into account someone who does this? without any reason to know who they really are! With so little time created the account are placing a series of publications where we will proceed to make these clarifications. For starters I am a user of this project since I started and I have been happy from the beginning I know the developer of this project a really admirable person! who gives the face for this project and gives strong statements against those people who are talking I would like them to be able to write me directly and make a group talk with the developer of the project to give them their answers and tell them on their faces that they are talking bad about bithost but surely those people are just people from other similar projects that were created those accounts to harm our community of bithost ah but sorry they will not write in the discord since they are people who are false from other accounts so let's give them a little of your medicine and say that BITHOST IS A REAL PROJECT AND WITH A LOT OF FUTURE!

SCAM ALERT!!!!

keep your money safe!!!
devs are selling the premine!!!
Punjabi

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 02:09:32 PM

Once again stupid fud. Decerease price means developer selling pre-mine seriously do you even have any experience? Feels like its stupidity....

SCAM ALERT!!!!

keep your money safe!!!
devs are selling the premine!!!

Punjabi

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 02:14:31 PM

Fudders never learn all they want is to se BIH Low and buy themselves later. This is why they do it because I don't think so that anyone will ever waste time on this stupid thing.
Sanaga

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 02:23:53 PM

Fudders never learn all they want is to se BIH Low and buy themselves later. This is why they do it because I don't think so that anyone will ever waste time on this stupid thing.
who want to buy your shit coin at low price.

no one want to lose there money by investing in this scam project.
Cryptomist12
Copper Member

Activity: 191

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 02:32:19 PM

not false news you scammers if it is false then give valid answers

can't answer our questions and giving reasons of newbies  to escape your scam

block reward is too high there will massive inflation after which 5.3 million coin circulating there will be decrease in value of this coins

staking premine coins 256k coins are staking preventing and stealing investors rewards  

there is no proper reasons mentioned for massive 3% premine they  are giving reasons like bounty , marketing , and development other coins which have premine 1-1.5% will also do this why extra premine coins

this reasons are enough to say  team is scammers

still no answers from this scammers

This is a big scam project they are so busy scamming investors no one is answering this question

This coin is built for scamming purpose every line of there white paper and block reward table is indicating the scam

Don't fall into this scams  

Team as no answers for this

if anyone wants to invest in this coin see the above points , and research u will definitely ignore  this scam  coin  
1st answers this you stupid  punjabi have no answers for this questions

i dont think anyone will waste there money to this stupid scam coin
Stankcold#
Copper Member

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 02:45:56 PM

punjabi

what listing exactly has been funded with that premine you sold recently? do share with us
Crypto4proud

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:46:04 PM

SCAM ALERT
Lemayilleur (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:13:00 AM

📢 Proud to announce, we have partnered with OPENBIT COIN in our BitHostlive platform for masternode hosting 😃

https://www.bithostlive.com/coin_list

just a click -- sit back -- earn it 🎉

"BitHostlive" "One click MN setup with 25$ credit & 6.5$/mo only " 🎁

Wizking
Copper Member

Activity: 88

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:51:08 AM

All these people are just doing scam and everything will be failed and false here...building fake volume by the developers so it causes the investors who are investing in this coin.. so be careful while investing this type of shit coins.

🎉⭐🌟                                                    🌟⭐🎉
✨        REPORTING AND STOPPING SCAMS        ✨
🎉⭐🌟                                                    🌟⭐🎉
Cryptomist12
Copper Member

Activity: 191

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:13:21 AM

this dumb devs , mods and helpers will ban us if we ask questions about there scam , and continue there scam

they say that we have free time but they are so busy in scamming that they cant see our questions  

still our questions are unanswered they are just covering there scam in name of fud if they are so honest why dont they answer our questions  
Sanaga

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 01:51:35 PM

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/521263016247820289/521263037705879552/unknown.png?width=1022&height=474

this dumb devs , mods and helpers will ban us if we ask questions about there scam , and continue there scam

they say that we have free time but they are so busy in scamming that they cant see our questions  

still our questions are unanswered they are just covering there scam in name of fud if they are so honest why dont they answer our questions  
devs and moderates are behaving like stupids they cant answer for the questions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: