Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:19:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is happening to Ethereum?  (Read 13096 times)
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:09:08 PM

Look like almost all of the crypto currency prices have experienced a continuous decline at this year, this is not only at the ETH price. I think that the price of crypto currency is much lower than ETH if we compare it to the price of crypto currency last year. So that when the crypto currency market recovers and is trusted again by various parties, I believe that the ETH price will rise again. And in the second position in the crypto currency market we can still be sure that the ETH still has the second number of investors in the crypto currency market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:15:44 PM

Actually, there are many reasons why the price of Ethereum is between 200-230usd most of the time now:

Big price drops were caused by ICOs selling off their ETH stacks which kinda caused a chain reaction,

People who bought high wait any possibility now to sell high as possible,

The overall market condition is rather bad.

Selling pressure is really high, buying pressure is low.

styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:32:04 PM

I wouldn't worry about ETH, it is still a very strong long term bet. Prices have been low recently, but it is often the strong coins that bounce back the highest when the next bull run starts. I would say that now is the time to either hold if you bought in at a lower price, or if you bought in higher than current price then buy some more to DCA your average purchase price down.
kagawawa

Activity: 314
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:42:53 PM

I'm not really surprised when ETH drops a lot and falls freely. When Bitcoin is not good and go down, other Altcoins will also be affected and influenced and ETH is too.
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:44:42 PM

Ethereum is number 2 based on CMC and also one of the most used utility token in cryptospace, yet it is unable to rise above $230 USD. It would seem that it is waiting for Bitcoin's bull run. Can't it make its own bull run?
There are some investors who do that too, considering the Ethereum price and the price of Bitcoin so they refrain from investing in Ethereum before the Bitcoin does a bull run because of a fear of losing.

Price now favorable low, but should I still buy? 
Indeed, the current price of Ethereum is quite low, but to decide this is the right time or not it will return to the results of your own research on Ethereum.
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:57:16 PM

One thing that I have been asking myself for a long time.
Are this tokens and also Ethereum dependent to the Bitcoin price?
But if that is the case, we might see investors walking away selling ETH already.
The market is really unpredictable. I guess we will just have to go with it.
Prices do not rise because there is no interest in cryptocurrencies.Investors are still there because many of the projects and now collect a hard cap.As soon as people see the opportunities and prospects of cryptocurrencies, then capitalization will increase and prices will rise.I think that interest in ethereum will appear when the Casper Protocol is implemented in 2019.And investors will appear and many will keep this coin in their wallet as long as possible.

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
i7claufe

Activity: 378
Merit: 42

AhrvoDEEX FUTURE OF BROKERAGE TRANSACTIONS

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:27:48 AM

ETH seems to be the one with the most stable functionalities as far as cryptocurrency goes, but we must also take into consideration ETH's supply is not as limited as BTC and other crypto. So maybe, at somepoint BTC may rise above unimaginable levels and ETH stay at much lower price, or even advances at a much lesser pace.

adicewe

Activity: 188
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:46:02 AM

I am sure that ethereum will always develop, and it will be more valuable to keep.
in my opinion ethereum is very important in the development of crypto at this time, so ethereum will always be kept by investors
tadpole_bitfrog

Activity: 464
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:25:53 AM

Ethereum is number 2 based on CMC and also one of the most used utility token in cryptospace, yet it is unable to rise above $230 USD. It would seem that it is waiting for Bitcoin's bull run. Can't it make its own bull run?

What if the price doesn't go up?

Since Constantinople fork failed and should be expected in 2019, is that hope?
I think you should buy ETH and hold. If you have enough faith and respect for it. Do not worry too much about the failure of investing, that just blocks your success. Please analyze and make your highest decision so that you do not have to regret it. I believe that in 2019, the Crypto market will fly back.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
last7minutes

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:48:07 AM

What if the price doesn't go up?

Since Constantinople fork failed and should be expected in 2019, is that hope?

Perhaps ETH waits until bitcoin starts to lose its positions on the market of cryptocurrencies. But I'm sure that ETH is just strengthening in price, and in 2019 will make a breakthrough to the top. Vitalik definitely has a plan.
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 02:37:30 PM

Looks like we are going to see new levels on the bottom( No volume at all on the market, where all trades? Hope Eth update will faster.

heppot

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:21:10 PM

In the past year, Bitcoin and Ether tend to go up and down in the same way, while Ripple, EOS, and other tokens experience similar movements. However, since the beginning of August 2018 every cryptocurrency including ethereum besides Bitcoin experienced an intensive movement on the downside, because the downward trend is too strong in the market.
Joke

Activity: 417

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platfor

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:37:02 PM

In the past year, Bitcoin and Ether tend to go up and down in the same way, while Ripple, EOS, and other tokens experience similar movements. However, since the beginning of August 2018 every cryptocurrency including ethereum besides Bitcoin experienced an intensive movement on the downside, because the downward trend is too strong in the market.

we can conclude for ethereum prices and all altcoins drop due to poor market conditions , when the opposite situation I am sure ethereum and other altcoins will be up

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now   
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
Allxblx

Activity: 66

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:53:38 PM

I do not think that Ethereum can scam. Too much is tied to it. The current price is certainly sad, but nothing to do. I also think that Constantinople will be able to influence Ethereum, but it is unlikely that its price will reach 2000$.

ATLANT●ICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  ● Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitterFacebook
adicewe

Activity: 188
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:39:18 AM

From what I have noticed, ETH will be the until they don't anything on ICO scams. Ethereum's demand got lower when there are less people investing on ICO's using ERC-20 platforms. I believe those scams has something to do with ETH's current situation. Also, there are a lot of investors who were selling their coin in huge amounts and its resulting to price decrease. Whatever it is, I would recommend buying ETH now since a lot of people are expecting a recovery before the end of the year.
there are indeed some investors who think like that.
but not a few also still trust eth.
what is certain is that eth will survive and will even reach the top again
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:13:44 AM

I think this is worth paying. last year, the prices of bitcoin and ETH really increased rapidly, and we didn't expect that the price would be that high. well, but this year, prices are back down, and I think that's natural. well, but after this, maybe there will be a faster increase. I hope like that at ETH.
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:15:23 AM

Not only Ethereum but Bitcoin and most top coins have flatlined for last few weeks. It is a good time to accumulate and wait out for the breakout.

The market is dropping and of course it is reasonable to have an effect on ethereum and all crypto prices, but I am sure that ethereum is a coin that has strong fundamentals because it is supported by many tokens that will help make ethereum great again.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:40:25 AM

It can be misleading to say it has an unlimited supply. There are proposals to cap the max supply, and Casper I think is supposed to reduce inflation to almost zero.
Of course it is misleading to say that the supply of ETH is low. Economic intuition says that if the supply is low, the price will be high however we do not have a high price for ETH in the market right now. This rather has many other reasons why the price is low. The recession of course is the reason why we have down values in the market. There are many reasons for recession. Government intervention and the participation of Whales are main out of other reasons why the market is in recession.
nightfury

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:46:57 AM

Ethereum is just having rough days just like bitcoin does and as the bearish market continues to stay in the cryptoworld, almost everybody hurts, not only Ethereum. Time will come that this bearish market will ends as the bullish market is about to start anytime this quarter.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
whiteblue

Activity: 1246

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:10:02 PM

the condition of ethereum prices is currently not good because the falling price of bitcoin makes the condition of all cryptocurrency decreases in price including the ethereum price which falls this deep. when you have capital, you can take advantage of moments like this to buy at cheap prices.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: