Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:31:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Greencoin Token (GNC) Solving real problems in the world  (Read 128598 times)
Urakeavan

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:42:04 PM

Of course there are chances. There is a problem that developed can solve. I hope that they are honest people and will not throw me and other people.
I hope that they finish the job. The team is also interested in this no less than you and me. It makes no sense to spend so much time on development and not release a product.
It is not even logical to substitute everyone, so much energy is spent in empty space, there is no point, the project should develop further

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tamandrac

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:10:34 PM

I will add that to this trend, a new and promising project is not added. All copy from each other. No one is trying to create something new and promising first. I admit, the green coin is not so attractive to me. Since I do not believe that the team will be able to change anything in the world. The world is now full of shit. Starting from the government, ending with ordinary people who throw garbage on the street.
Well, let's not be so categorical and give the project a chance. Let them release their platform and start working. And what if they succeed and this project will become famous all over the world ?!
So we will be on this forum those people who knew this project at the very initial stage of development Smiley
GucciGangClub

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:24:47 PM

Now the peak in the creation of marketplaces, although perhaps in the future it will be even more developed
The creation of various platforms and platforms on the blockchain has indeed become a trend lately. Massive projects announce the creation of their platforms in a particular industry.
Right. Now we’ve got some kind of trend. All spheres and areas of life create projects on the blockchain. If we talk about ecology and Greecoin, the idea is clear. but how they will implement it is extremely difficult to understand. This is a charity, not a business. In this area, a lot of money is laundered, and very few people are really interested in the environmental situation.
I have seen some suspicious projects that were involved  in charity, but they were mostly laundering money.. so it is important to thoroughly check them all..
Xtonyonyack

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:34:56 PM

Now the peak in the creation of marketplaces, although perhaps in the future it will be even more developed
The creation of various platforms and platforms on the blockchain has indeed become a trend lately. Massive projects announce the creation of their platforms in a particular industry.
Right. Now we’ve got some kind of trend. All spheres and areas of life create projects on the blockchain. If we talk about ecology and Greecoin, the idea is clear. but how they will implement it is extremely difficult to understand. This is a charity, not a business. In this area, a lot of money is laundered, and very few people are really interested in the environmental situation.
I have seen some suspicious projects that were involved  in charity, but they were mostly laundering money.. so it is important to thoroughly check them all..
Here the team obviously doesn’t do that, although nobody really knows, there’s no 100% guarantee anywhere
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:07:51 PM

I will add that to this trend, a new and promising project is not added. All copy from each other. No one is trying to create something new and promising first. I admit, the green coin is not so attractive to me. Since I do not believe that the team will be able to change anything in the world. The world is now full of shit. Starting from the government, ending with ordinary people who throw garbage on the street.
For every 50 new ICOs, only 1 company with an interesting project. I would like to say that the green coin is unique, but no. I have already seen this in this forum. The ecology problem is important, but we cannot solve it. As someone wrote here, it is important not to throw garbage under your feet. Even so, we can help make this world cleaner.
Why u think that we can’t solve ecology problems?? Yes, it is difficult, but we can do it. All we need is proper funding and good advertising..
pactiond

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:08:34 PM

Here the team obviously doesn’t do that, although nobody really knows, there’s no 100% guarantee anywhere
Of course, there is no guarantee anywhere, but I think the development is in full swing, and soon we will see a good product!
HappStoreW

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:11:57 PM

Of course, there is no guarantee anywhere, but I think the development is in full swing, and soon we will see a good product!
By the way, what product will be the output in the end? What is his main idea? Because all around about, I would like details
beheper

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:15:34 PM

By the way, what product will be the output in the end? What is his main idea? Because all around about, I would like details
First of all, you should understand that this is a platform. It will be a fundraiser, the organization of some environmental events. Actually it's all there in the Whitepaper
dhaemp64

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:19:50 PM

First of all, you should understand that this is a platform. It will be a fundraiser, the organization of some environmental events. Actually it's all there in the Whitepaper
So, Yes. These are all the details you can see in whitepaper, and if anything, just ask the developers.
Phileste

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:30:11 PM

For every 50 new ICOs, only 1 company with an interesting project. I would like to say that the green coin is unique, but no. I have already seen this in this forum. The ecology problem is important, but we cannot solve it. As someone wrote here, it is important not to throw garbage under your feet. Even so, we can help make this world cleaner.
Why u think that we can’t solve ecology problems?? Yes, it is difficult, but we can do it. All we need is proper funding and good advertising..
Everything is real, the main thing is to have desires and aspirations to do better, but of course it takes a lot of time.
pactiond

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:40:45 PM

Everything is real, the main thing is to have desires and aspirations to do better, but of course it takes a lot of time.
It may take years to create a truly worthwhile product, but it will pay off in the future!
HappStoreW

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:42:47 PM

It may take years to create a truly worthwhile product, but it will pay off in the future!
About creating a product in which field is it? Because the construction of a skyscraper requires much more time than the creation of the game.
beheper

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:50:43 PM

On the one hand, you are right, we see a lot of bad things in various countries of Asia, Africa and Latin America. But besides this there is a good one. I have friends volunteers, and so they, with one organization, headed for the mountains of Pakestana. They have a very big mission to clean the glaciers from pollution. This man is really doing a great contribution to the environment. I really want to understand and see what the development team has already done. Being a mediator is not a good role. It is necessary to create and create.
It depends on what you mean by mediator. Agree that organizational functions are no less important than just participation.
With the right organization, you can achieve much more than just cleaning the garbage around the house
Sevreki

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:53:04 PM

On the one hand, you are right, we see a lot of bad things in various countries of Asia, Africa and Latin America. But besides this there is a good one. I have friends volunteers, and so they, with one organization, headed for the mountains of Pakestana. They have a very big mission to clean the glaciers from pollution. This man is really doing a great contribution to the environment. I really want to understand and see what the development team has already done. Being a mediator is not a good role. It is necessary to create and create.
It depends on what you mean by mediator. Agree that organizational functions are no less important than just participation.
With the right organization, you can achieve much more than just cleaning the garbage around the house
Logically, you just need to do everything point by point to achieve the desired result.
dhaemp64

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:56:46 PM

Logically, you just need to do everything point by point to achieve the desired result.
No, I mean, you have to aim for more than just your home or your neighborhood.
libope

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:59:13 PM

But we need those who will keep order in his yard. If everyone thinks about the world, the streets will be even worse
pactiond

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:08:18 PM

But we need those who will keep order in his yard. If everyone thinks about the world, the streets will be even worse
Therefore it is necessary to look for balance everywhere. Then everything will turn out very well. Need and dreamers, and ordinary workers
HappStoreW

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:11:19 PM

Of course there are chances. There is a problem that developed can solve. I hope that they are honest people and will not throw me and other people.
I hope that they finish the job. The team is also interested in this no less than you and me. It makes no sense to spend so much time on development and not release a product.
Improving your business can never stop. Therefore, this process will be permanent. But periodically you need to notify the audience about the success
libope

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:16:10 PM

Improving your business can never stop. Therefore, this process will be permanent. But periodically you need to notify the audience about the success
If you do not notify the news, you can lose your credibility. But on the other hand, if every day to publish something that may already be bored
beheper

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:23:51 PM

If you do not notify the news, you can lose your credibility. But on the other hand, if every day to publish something that may already be bored
Everything needs to be balanced. Again, you do not need to get involved in pure ecology, you need to be able to engage in marketing and promotion
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: