Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:56:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Greencoin Token (GNC) Solving real problems in the world  (Read 128598 times)
beheper

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:37:25 PM

Every year, more and more attention is focused on global warming and other environmental issues. I think that this subject can not leave anyone indifferent.
All because people understand that very soon can come a very bad environmental situation on planet Earth
And so the sooner the government stops putting pressure on the crypto industry, and the sooner they give the green light to the blockchain technology, the sooner humanity can solve many important problems!
Yes, but it's not profitable for the government. They don't care what happens in 100 years. Although their descendants, too, will have to go through it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
HappStoreW

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:45:26 PM

Every year, more and more attention is focused on global warming and other environmental issues. I think that this subject can not leave anyone indifferent.
All because people understand that very soon can come a very bad environmental situation on planet Earth
And so the sooner the government stops putting pressure on the crypto industry, and the sooner they give the green light to the blockchain technology, the sooner humanity can solve many important problems!
Yes, but it's not profitable for the government. They don't care what happens in 100 years. Although their descendants, too, will have to go through it
It is necessary that in power there were those who think in the long term about the interests of the people
BTC_Eldorado

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:45:39 PM

Many of the officials and members of the government from the stands and television screens say that cryptocurrency is bad, and they themselves own hundreds of Bitcoins through nominees. So they are all hypocrites!
dhaemp64

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:51:44 PM

Many of the officials and members of the government from the stands and television screens say that cryptocurrency is bad, and they themselves own hundreds of Bitcoins through nominees. So they are all hypocrites!
Yes, unfortunately it is. Bitcoin is good to store because it is anonymous and does not need to pay tax on it
pactiond

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:55:41 PM

Yes, unfortunately it is. Bitcoin is good to store because it is anonymous and does not need to pay tax on it
Therefore, the main idea of Greencoin is very relevant: "solving real problems in the world"
Xtonyonyack

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:57:23 PM

Many people say that they are against cryptocurrency, but most of it is used, it has always been so difficult to understand people.
HappStoreW

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:59:40 PM

Many people say that they are against cryptocurrency, but most of it is used, it has always been so difficult to understand people.
Here people act on the principle-it is better not to tell anyone anything about the cryptocurrency, although they actively use and keep it
beheper

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:02:08 PM

Here people act on the principle-it is better not to tell anyone anything about the cryptocurrency, although they actively use and keep it
Unfortunately, this strategy was good in last century, but nowadays the trend is openning in your actions!
dhaemp64

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:08:03 PM

Unfortunately, this strategy was good in last century, but nowadays the trend is openning in your actions!
In my mind we should to reach success and share with other, It`s our duty!
libope

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:16:03 PM

Bluntly speaking, ERC-223 is only a kind of token with the ‘fool protection’ - it makes one unable to transfer tokens to some other smart contract without the ability to withdraw anything Smiley but these are particular details.

Where have you read about that? the global immigration?
there’s no 223 even here: eips.ethereum.org/all
 ie its status isn’t really defined yet at all.
you consider this to be an only reputable source?...
r u kidding… it’s like an ethereum’s website… why wouldn’t i consider it reputable?...
Phileste

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:19:30 PM

as they say, everyone has their own principles, everyone uses cryptocurrency as he wants, everyone has their own secrets Grin
pactiond

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:21:35 PM

as they say, everyone has their own principles, everyone uses cryptocurrency as he wants, everyone has their own secrets Grin
Oh, yes Cheesy All people have just any secrets and don`t wanna share it with other. But I see that this is normal
HappStoreW

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:30:17 PM

Oh, yes Cheesy All people have just any secrets and don`t wanna share it with other. But I see that this is normal
I didn't expect you to answer that. I usually always share my knowledge, experience, and absolutely free of charge. If you give, you will be rewarded!
dhaemp64

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:42:04 PM

I didn't expect you to answer that. I usually always share my knowledge, experience, and absolutely free of charge. If you give, you will be rewarded!
You`re very honest human!) Usually, a lot of people are trick other people, still and so on
libope

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:45:55 PM

You`re very honest human!) Usually, a lot of people are trick other people, still and so on
But unfortunately, I met this people very rarely. In most situations, as you said, trick and still(
beheper

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:50:49 PM

But unfortunately, I met this people very rarely. In most situations, as you said, trick and still(
It is necessary to change this situation! When people live in poverty or in a bad environment, it begins to seem the norm
libope

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:00:58 PM

It is necessary to change this situation! When people live in poverty or in a bad environment, it begins to seem the norm
I grew up in a poor family myself and I know what it is. When you around some bandits, thieves and scammers, it's just awful!
Sevreki

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:02:57 PM

not everyone just understands this problem, most people close their eyes to it, but in the future there may be serious consequences
JohnYDillinger

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:35:21 PM

There are so many scamers here in crypt that I could not be sure that crypt will remain as it was
kmntrci

Activity: 439
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:39:21 PM

They will collect a soft cap, because even the project token is already trading on yobit, in any case there is minimal demand for it
YoBit cannot provide a high level of sales. This is an exchange of the wrong level. But in any case, it is good that you can buy or sell tokens today.
I read that people complained about the yobit exchange, this is the starting level for projects, then more serious exchanges are needed
If in the future they can be listed on the Binans Exchange, then there will be a really excellent result. Smiley
I hardly imagine Greencoin on Binance, despite I think that it is a perspective token. Binance  is too suspicious for new tokens
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: