Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:05:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Greencoin Token (GNC) Solving real problems in the world  (Read 128598 times)
Ng93

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:41:50 PM

What do you mean that projects cannot accept tokens? I understand that the token will have a price, and as we know, cryptocurrency can always be exchanged for Fiat and back.

Do you think that an ordinary company (not from a crypto industry) will agree to accept tokens? Hardly ... ogut be problems with taxation and accounting report....
There are some companies that not related to crypto, but say pay salaries in cryptocurrencies ..that’s why everything can happen
In our world, everyone will gradually move to cryptocurrency, now there are a lot of companies that are ready to accept young companies with a cryptocurrency market theme.
In very small steps, everything happens, honestly. It is so meager and slow that you have no idea when a cryptocurrency will really be in the top three of all currencies. While it is only clear how many countries "put a stick in the wheel"

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sevreki

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:11:47 AM

Sorry for the question, but when will the presentation of your project? when you present your project at a big event. Very calving would take part, or at least now see the record. Share information.
Usually such information is spoken in chat telegrams and social networks. If the admin does not answer you write there. I very much scoop the necessary information.
Now almost everyone communicates in social networks, there are few administrations on the forum who answer, the best thing is telegrams
Green coin Token (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 01:46:11 AM

I believe the team will do its best for the projects so that the future can be managed and realized. the current required is the support for this project so that the easier it is to achieve the target and i hope the team has an interesting strategy to attract new investors
Nowadays advertising is as much important as product development, because it is possible not even get a proper funds  for it’s development
A good option would be if the team will travel and, in the form of a presentation, offer their project to people.
Hello Thank you for your comment
Actually, We are programming presentations at blockchain conferences to present our project, please stay connected for updates and details

Green coin Token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 02:23:55 AM

yeah, not sure who will pay billions to that. simple people? no... waste of time

companies like tesla willl make world green without any additional ico for that.

We totally agree with you, Tesla is doing great things for the planet,

One of our main objectives is expands technologies of existing ecological and sustainable systems that also will contribute to the sustainable development of the planet and to greatly reduce problems that many people face today in many countries.

Please read our Whitepaper to have a better understanding of Greencoin project.

Visit our Website

Check out our Whitepaper

I agree that Tesla is making the world a better place, but you don’t forget at all the case when the car was burned at the presentation, how many people (gasoline and oil producers) oppose this Huh Remembered.

Of course, I do not fully understand what your real essence and peculiarity is and why it should be tied to the blockchain, so I have a question for the admin. Why bind to the blockchain? will you have charity or polls? What is blockchain for?
The idea of greencoin is to connect manufacturers of green systems with buyers around the world, these buyers can be individuals, communities, even charitable foundations and organizations.due to transaction transparency ensured by the blockchain technology.

There are some reasons why using blockchain as:
-Decentralised and secure payment
-Payment in popular cryptocurrencies
-Low transaction costs
but one of the main reason is create a strong rewards system and in that way popularize the ecosystem and expand it.

Green coin Token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 02:56:47 AM

After examining your white paper, I can say that you have a very small amount of soft cap. Only 10,000 ETH. (2 million dollars)
I have a question on this topic. If you collect the minimum amount, will you continue the development and movement of your startup or will you return the money to everyone and everything, will the project be closed?
Hello
Well if we reach the soft cap we will continue with the project, 10,000 ETH can't be a lot but we believe it is enough to develop the platform and make the nesessary marketing for the succuss of the proyect, However, we'll do all the best to reach the hard cap, in the other hand if we can't reach soft cap all investments will be returned to the investors

Green coin Token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 03:34:45 AM

The role of Greencoin focuses on expanding these existing technologies to developing countries, for example some countries in Latin America, teaching and making known these ecological and sustainable systems, being in this way our collaboration to the environment
Tell me in which countries the work is concentrated? Only in Latin America or in India, China, Africa? How will your work go in improving the environment? How do you start?
Hello
We will concentrated in the first years in Latin America but the goal is to expand it as many countries as possible especially in developing countries, you can visit our website and see the graphic about the expansion plan.

Currently there are ecological products or systems that are totally sustainable and do not pollute the environment for example, solar panels, aquaponics systems, hydrogen cells, you can find more info about this systems in our Whitepaper, and of course, there are many more products or systems that can help the environment and at the same time reduce the problems that many people in many countries face today. you can also visit our website and you can see our Roadmap and see how we plan to star this project

Green coin Token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 04:15:20 AM

Sorry for the question, but when will the presentation of your project? when you present your project at a big event. Very calving would take part, or at least now see the record. Share information.
We are working on it to give our first presentation in a Blockchain conference event, please stay connected for updates and details

princehandsome

Activity: 731
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:44:42 AM

The first decentralized platform based on sustainable green systems to solve real problems in the world, connecting green systems manufacturers and local Installation companies or certified individuals directly with buyers. it seems your project concept is very interesting, do you have some partner or advisor in your project?
Green coin Token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 05:45:33 AM

I read about the Greencoin project. What can I say quite an interesting concept among guys. Do you think there is a chance to break through in a falling market?
Good question, well, we know its difficult but not impossible, its a big challenge but we are working hard for the success of the project.

Green coin Token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 05:50:48 AM

Project Greencoin really looks cool. I read that they want to work with all companies. What mission will their token be?
Hello
CNG tokens will be one of the means of payment Greencoin platform as well as the only means to carry out all kinds of rewards.

aileen393332xe5157

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:08:58 AM

This is a highly meaningful project. If applied to the reality, I think Greencoin will be one of the factors contributing to make human life better and more sustainable. To operate, requires Greencoin to have partners. How will you attract and support your partners? I think that users, especially in developing countries, are less aware of green energy issues and nutrition. Therefore, the green energy and nutrition dissemination, publicity of Greencoin solutions for the community will be important for the development of the project?
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 06:34:52 AM

Project Greencoin really looks cool. I read that they want to work with all companies. What mission will their token be?
Hello
CNG tokens will be one of the means of payment Greencoin platform as well as the only means to carry out all kinds of rewards.

Do you think that this also brings the value of the CNG to much higher levels in near future? I don't wanna talk about price, but it is one of the reasons why some people are here.
Green coin Token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 06:42:32 AM

Admin, tell me you have experience in eco, outside the Internet. For example, an office or a company that exists and attracts people outside the crypto community. I think this information would be useful to many. At least it will show that you are experts in your field. What do you say?

Well honestly the team do not have the experience in all areas of ecological products or systems because there is many of them, but if we talk the Founder and Co-Founder of Greencoin have worked together in the area of solar panels in the USA, and they created the MY GREEN WORLD corporation focused on solar panels "EIN C4071729 https://businesssearch.sos.ca.gov/ for bussiness verification", but they have been working with other companies in other areas of ecological systems, such as hydrogen cells, on which one of them is part of greencoin advisors and the founder of HydroClubUSA, But The main objective of the platform is to unite the socially responsible companies that support and build products for the creation of ecological systems or green systems as we call them.

Green coin Token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 06:59:52 AM

Every year, more and more attention is focused on global warming and other environmental issues. I think that this subject can not leave anyone indifferent.
We can take advantage of other sources of energy that are in our side and start using these existing sustainables green systems unfortunately for one reason its expansion and and its popularity is very slow in many countries.

Green coin Token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 08:10:23 AM

You have such a beautiful idea... noble goal... it's like you're doing charity work, not investment. Everything is fine, but how will this project earn?

As our motto says solving real problems in the world.

This is not so much an investment or something to make us millionaires, but to maintain the platform, Greencoin platform will charge to manufacturers and installers a small transaction fee for every transaction, the fee will be distributed between
Greencoin and referral system pool to keep referral rewards active for expansion and popularity the Geencoin ecosystem

TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:38:23 AM

Every year, more and more attention is focused on global warming and other environmental issues. I think that this subject can not leave anyone indifferent.
There are so many environmenta issues and humanity is mostly caused this problems, that’s why we must find some solutions and Greencoin is one of them
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:47:18 AM

In very small steps, everything happens, honestly. It is so meager and slow that you have no idea when a cryptocurrency will really be in the top three of all currencies. While it is only clear how many countries "put a stick in the wheel"
I also do not understand the policies of most states regarding cryptocurrency and crypto projects. Would have taken a clear position.
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:00:55 AM

Any project whos tokens can provide a real life usage will have a better chance in the current competitive crypto market, hype and speculation can no longer holds much value to sustain any token, good thing that CNG token will have a good use.
Green coin Token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 09:04:12 AM

What do you mean that projects cannot accept tokens? I understand that the token will have a price, and as we know, cryptocurrency can always be exchanged for Fiat and back.

Do you think that an ordinary company (not from a crypto industry) will agree to accept tokens? Hardly ... ogut be problems with taxation and accounting report....

We understand that it will be a very difficult task, but not impossible,, technology advances at giant steps and it is inevitable, We have already contacted several of these companies and they have accepted the idea very well, but in this transition these companies can still accept fiat currency as form of payment, but we will work hard to make the transition to use only cryptocurrency as a form of payment within the Greencoin platform, obviously using GNC tokens there will be more benefits, which will also be the only means to carry out all kinds of rewards

ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:08:13 AM

Now almost everyone communicates in social networks, there are few administrations on the forum who answer, the best thing is telegrams
I also like communication in the Telegram. It's convenient. Always in touch. Convenient to read and chat.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: