Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:26:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Greencoin Token (GNC) Solving real problems in the world  (Read 128598 times)
Green coin Token (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 09:31:32 AM

Most likely the token will serve for settlements within the Greencoin project platform.
But the project plans to work not only with other crypto projects, but can regular business accept or pay tokens?
It is quite interesting question and I have not found any answer, yet. However, hope all aspects will become clear
As we said before it will be a very difficult task, but not impossible,, technology advances at giant steps and it is inevitable, We have already contacted several of these companies and they have accepted the idea very well, but in this transition these companies can still accept fiat currency as form of payment, but we will work hard to make the transition to use only cryptocurrency as a form of payment within the Greencoin platform, obviously using GNC tokens there will be more benefits, which will also be the only means to carry out all kinds of rewards

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:33:25 AM

This is not the only project I have embraced in this forum. I can not say that this topic is very popular. However, charity and ecology are in great demand among rich people in this world. Probably someone will be interested in this coin.
Of course, projects that work in the field of environmental protection are very popular today. It is very good that now such a global trend!
Green coin Token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 09:50:02 AM

Every year, more and more attention is focused on global warming and other environmental issues. I think that this subject can not leave anyone indifferent.
Unfortunately, there are so many community members that are not interested in environmental issues and are just willing to earn money in crypt..
I agree. Everyone is interested only in money, profit and profit. Therefore, they will not talk about ecology. This is an illusion.
Perhaps, if there will be a presentation of your startup (ICO) at the nearest event and you can convince or surprise people with your product, then maybe I will take a closer look. In the meantime ..... I doubt
We will announce our first presentation at a Blockchain conference event very soon

Discovery2017

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:59:14 AM

As we said before it will be a very difficult task, but not impossible,, technology advances at giant steps and it is inevitable, We have already contacted several of these companies and they have accepted the idea very well, but in this transition these companies can still accept fiat currency as form of payment, but we will work hard to make the transition to use only cryptocurrency as a form of payment within the Greencoin platform, obviously using GNC tokens there will be more benefits, which will also be the only means to carry out all kinds of rewards
Thank you for your comment. Everything explained is simple and accessible. Now, for example, everything became clear to me!
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:13:26 AM

The Greencoin project is certainly interesting and with great potential for development.
Green coin Token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 10:25:27 AM

their statement on the website of GNC not a stock, goods or investment. GNC is the mark to be used on internal market operations. This is very unique, I am still hard to learn about them. about what actually the GNC. What is a service?
It will be a platform where the GNC token will be one of the means of payment within the Greencoin platform, and the GNC token will be the only means to carry out all kinds of rewards.

ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:25:48 AM

This is not the only project I have embraced in this forum. I can not say that this topic is very popular. However, charity and ecology are in great demand among rich people in this world. Probably someone will be interested in this coin.
Of course, projects that work in the field of environmental protection are very popular today. It is very good that now such a global trend!
Maybe together we will succeed in improving the ecological situation on our planet? Because if this is not done then we will die out like dinosaurs.
pogi23

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:29:00 AM

their statement on the website of GNC not a stock, goods or investment. GNC is the mark to be used on internal market operations. This is very unique, I am still hard to learn about them. about what actually the GNC. What is a service?
As I understand it, it is a service that combines several areas in the environment. They can unite the companies of this sphere. How exactly this all happens, I have not yet understood. I do quickly skim read the white paper, but I understand that you need to delve...
Greencoin has a strong partnership with some other projects and companies in this sphere, so I think it wil be realized
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:32:48 AM

Maybe together we will succeed in improving the ecological situation on our planet? Because if this is not done then we will die out like dinosaurs.
There are some strong issues like global warming and pollution as well as deforestation . However we can make a difference . So I hope something will change..
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:38:47 AM

Every year, more and more attention is focused on global warming and other environmental issues. I think that this subject can not leave anyone indifferent.
Unfortunately, there are so many community members that are not interested in environmental issues and are just willing to earn money in crypt..
I agree. Everyone is interested only in money, profit and profit. Therefore, they will not talk about ecology. This is an illusion.
Perhaps, if there will be a presentation of your startup (ICO) at the nearest event and you can convince or surprise people with your product, then maybe I will take a closer look. In the meantime ..... I doubt
We will announce our first presentation at a Blockchain conference event very soon
Is there are an exact date of this presentation and will it be available to see at your official web site?) thank you )
Green coin Token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 10:53:24 AM

Yes you are right, there is such a problem that should interest people. But often happens on the contrary. People are only interested in money. They aim to make money on ICO. I will not say that Greencoin looks attractive to many people.
It is one of the biggest issue in crypt because some community members are not interested in further development at all
Yes, we all know that now there are a lot of scammers who are trying to promote my pseudo product, which no one needs. Everyone knows where the developers go then. I read in the comments. The admin said that they would return the money if they did not collect the required amount. We are in the blockchain, so you can track all transactions, they will return or not.
By the way, admin, and how are you going now. What percentage have already been collected?
Well, token sale starts on November 16th, 2018, so at the moment no percentage has been collected, but at this moment, fortunately we have many people who have registered on our Whitelist.

Green coin Token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 10:57:41 AM

Is there are an exact date of this presentation and will it be available to see at your official web site?) thank you )
At this moment there is no an exact date, but of course it will be available on our website once we have an exact date

JohnYDillinger

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:09:19 AM

What do you mean that projects cannot accept tokens? I understand that the token will have a price, and as we know, cryptocurrency can always be exchanged for Fiat and back.

Do you think that an ordinary company (not from a crypto industry) will agree to accept tokens? Hardly ... ogut be problems with taxation and accounting report....
There are some companies that not related to crypto, but say pay salaries in cryptocurrencies ..that’s why everything can happen
I believe that in next year crypto will be even stronger and more and more industries will be related to cryptocurrencies and blockchain
takngantuk

Activity: 1024
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 11:11:06 AM

Well, token sale starts on November 16th, 2018, so at the moment no percentage has been collected, but at this moment, fortunately we have many people who have registered on our Whitelist.

So congratulations, then, you already have many potential investors. I hope that on the first day when ICO starts this project can reach the softcap.
Sevreki

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:01:24 PM

So congratulations, then, you already have many potential investors. I hope that on the first day when ICO starts this project can reach the softcap.
If there are a lot of real investors, it’s not difficult for the project to assemble a soft cap, we’ll watch and hope and, of course, support the team
Green coin Token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 12:23:55 PM

This is a highly meaningful project. If applied to the reality, I think Greencoin will be one of the factors contributing to make human life better and more sustainable. To operate, requires Greencoin to have partners. How will you attract and support your partners? I think that users, especially in developing countries, are less aware of green energy issues and nutrition. Therefore, the green energy and nutrition dissemination, publicity of Greencoin solutions for the community will be important for the development of the project?
We will have professional spokespersons with experience in all the green systems to
represent and talk about those systems to attract more green systems manufacturers and
buyers to the platform

some of the benefits for manufacturers of green systems are:

-Access to international buyers on a large scale,
-Marketing and promotion directly to buyers
-Fast and detailed customer feedback
-Decentralized and secure Payment

Greencoin has concentrated a percentage on the amount collected for marketing purposes for the success of the project

Urakeavan

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:29:17 PM

What do you mean that projects cannot accept tokens? I understand that the token will have a price, and as we know, cryptocurrency can always be exchanged for Fiat and back.

Do you think that an ordinary company (not from a crypto industry) will agree to accept tokens? Hardly ... ogut be problems with taxation and accounting report....
There are some companies that not related to crypto, but say pay salaries in cryptocurrencies ..that’s why everything can happen
I believe that in next year crypto will be even stronger and more and more industries will be related to cryptocurrencies and blockchain
Next year, they will simply come up with new projects that will be associated with cryptocurrency and the blockchain, this industry is developing very quickly
pogi23

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:33:48 PM

Now almost everyone communicates in social networks, there are few administrations on the forum who answer, the best thing is telegrams
I also like communication in the Telegram. It's convenient. Always in touch. Convenient to read and chat.
As for me Telegram, Discord and chars on bitcointalk forum are the most convenient form of communication with community members)
kmntrci

Activity: 439

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:37:04 PM

If there are a lot of real investors, it’s not difficult for the project to assemble a soft cap, we’ll watch and hope and, of course, support the team
I have seen pretty much projects and now it is so hard to even collect soft cap. But I think that Greencoin has big potential
DonProton

Merit: 12

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:47:47 PM

Greencoin has a strong partnership with some other projects and companies in this sphere, so I think it wil be realized
And who is working with the project Greencoin Token? Are there any signed agreements or joint actions?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: