Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 09:03:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Greencoin Token (GNC) Solving real problems in the world  (Read 128601 times)
Bitkocha

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 04:29:14 PM

This project is very promising and I regret that I learned about it late . The project will soon end the ICO and the bounty program will also be completed on March 15 ?
WalterGarrison

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 04:56:10 PM

Surprising level of development. I looked through all the available materials. I can confidently say that some marketing giants are doing this. You will see.
Tell me where they are strong. I somehow did not pay attention. Huh
Development Level, Marketing, Anonymity.
They support all these points and themselves sablyuda.
SanniBis

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 05:00:14 PM

After its release to the market, we will fully monitor the development process and how much it will be able to integrate projects into itself.
Of course we will follow the development of the project. Because our possible revenues are directly related to how things will go in the Greencoin project.
Now so much depends on how many projects can join . I hope it can become really global
If there are strong partners. That's all right said.
Elmer Grant

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 05:21:02 PM

I like the purpose of this project. to create a better environment. but in my opinion this project will be very difficult to gather investors who share the same vision with this project.
To collect them, you must show the platform in beta version. If they see her work, there will be a lot of investors.
It makes sense to arrange a beta test.
SanniBis

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 05:36:33 PM

I think that after some time there will be exchanges and other exchanges. Now we need to focus on developing the main product of the platform itself. And then think about going to the exchange.
Wise thoughts. Initially, the economy should be developed, and then everything else.
DARKKKNIGHT

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 10:35:17 PM

Hello, I like the idea of this project even though there is a similar concept from this project,
Whether you will create a personal wallet for Greencoin tokens.
In a down market situation, I hope you can reach soft cup
I think any project that has achieved high success should create its own wallet.
I think that it is better to create multi currency wallets. They are more useful and convenient to use
SanniBis

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 02:10:46 AM

Hello, I like the idea of this project even though there is a similar concept from this project,
Whether you will create a personal wallet for Greencoin tokens.
In a down market situation, I hope you can reach soft cup
I think any project that has achieved high success should create its own wallet.
I think that it is better to create multi currency wallets. They are more useful and convenient to use
Only if it supports the full functionality of each coin. In this case, it makes sense.
urmancow

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 02:29:54 AM

After a while, we will find out on which exchanges they were able to go through, because it all depends on the financial situation, this also needs to be taken into account.
We are waiting and hoping for a positive result. I think that the Greencoin team successfully collected and will be able to pay a listing for the top exchanges.
I think on the stock exchange they have already collected the amount. In a pinch, there is always an exchange where you can make a listing for free.
SanniBis

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 03:00:32 AM

I do not understand what these people think about ... it is clear that everyone wants to earn money, but to destroy the planet on which they themselves live and their children and grandchildren will live .... this is a kind of madness ...
because people do not think about what will happen next, but live only today. It is not right. It’s good that projects like Greencoin began to appear. This suggests that people began to think not only about money, but also about global things.
Yes, the contribution to the future has always been promising. It no longer depends on the project, but on the people. Money should work for a man!
Very clever thought. I would like to say that you should always choose a project for investment correctly. You need to place it in that it can be long-lasting, like this one. Therefore, do not worry and get upset ahead of time. Take and act.
urmancow

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 03:09:26 AM

We are happy to announce that Lalit Bansal has joined the Greencoin team as an growth advisor

ICOBench Profile: https://icobench.com/u/lalit-bansal-47995
It's a good news. I heard about this man only good. Does he already have an article about you?
Green coin Token (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 134

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2019, 03:12:25 AM

Good news!!!
Greencoin exhibit at: Cloud Expo Europe

SanniBis

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 03:46:58 AM

Good news!!!
Greencoin exhibit at: Cloud Expo Europe

Finally really good news. Actually, it was even quite expected that a release would be made soon. Good job!
Elmer Grant

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 03:59:52 AM

This is a great idea to negotiate with Greenpeace. If you manage to attract such a giant as a partner, then this will make the Greencoin project famous!
If they succeed in negotiating a partnership with them. This will be the most unexpected entry into the market lately.
This is all very surprised. Such a partnership is worth more than all other partners. If there are any results, be sure to report.
SanniBis

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 04:34:25 AM

Can you share any information about listing after end of ICO? Or is it too early to talk about it?
I think that listing for an exchange in such projects is not the main thing ... the main thing is to see the release of the platform. and then the price of the token will fly to the moon.
But all the same, if a token is not promoted on the stock exchange, then most likely the price will not change, and the growth is more profitable, if you bought at one price and sold at another, then this is excellent
If it is good to do this, then there are such exchanges where even for listing they do not require money, for the first time it will be very useful as an option.
I do not agree that free listing is a good thing. This can harm both the project and the team.
SanniBis

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 05:24:00 AM

Now the peak in the creation of marketplaces, although perhaps in the future it will be even more developed
The creation of various platforms and platforms on the blockchain has indeed become a trend lately. Massive projects announce the creation of their platforms in a particular industry.
Right. Now we’ve got some kind of trend. All spheres and areas of life create projects on the blockchain. If we talk about ecology and Greecoin, the idea is clear. but how they will implement it is extremely difficult to understand. This is a charity, not a business. In this area, a lot of money is laundered, and very few people are really interested in the environmental situation.
Blockchain is the future. And everyone wants it in new technologies. This is quite correct.
Brian Newman

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 10:20:19 AM

Now the peak in the creation of marketplaces, although perhaps in the future it will be even more developed
The creation of various platforms and platforms on the blockchain has indeed become a trend lately. Massive projects announce the creation of their platforms in a particular industry.
Right. Now we’ve got some kind of trend. All spheres and areas of life create projects on the blockchain. If we talk about ecology and Greecoin, the idea is clear. but how they will implement it is extremely difficult to understand. This is a charity, not a business. In this area, a lot of money is laundered, and very few people are really interested in the environmental situation.
Blockchain is the future. And everyone wants it in new technologies. This is quite correct.
Tooting. All banks have long been time to go to the blockchain.
SanniBis

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 10:45:21 AM

Tooting. All banks have long been time to go to the blockchain.
This would help solve many security and control issues.
Like this. With the huge blockchain chain in the world, the likelihood that someone will cheat will disappear. In fact, it is a necessary goal.
SanniBis

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 11:14:13 AM

The era of blockchain technology has already begun.
but I think that speculators will always be in the market.

Of course there will always be people for whom interest in cryptocurrencies will be purely speculative. But the main thing is that the technology itself develops and changes our world.
Unfortunately, it still works only for a certain circle of people. And massively ceased to spread. It takes time for its development.
Liftek

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 11:56:22 AM

Guys, what to note from the positive or disadvantages?
It is worth noting the rapidity to development. Search for partners, exchanges, etc. It is evident that there are attempts to get to the tops of the market.
Elmer Grant

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 11:59:48 AM

Guys, what to note from the positive or disadvantages?
It is worth noting the rapidity to development. Search for partners, exchanges, etc. It is evident that there are attempts to get to the tops of the market.
Also rumors about a collaboration with Greenpeace. This is a very good sign.
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: