Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:18:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Learning is earning!  (Read 3900 times)
sanasara

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:39:17 AM

Yes I completely agree with you not only in crypto in each and every feild there is learning is very important and it is the first step of any field so if we want to earn the smart income then we must do learning for it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
felicity06

Activity: 251
Merit: 3

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:55:33 AM

While many of us wants to earn from cryptocurrency, we must also take into consideration of going through the process of learning about it of course. Learning is always the first step. As you can see there is "EARNING" in the word "LEARNING". So that's it, we have to learn if we want to earn.

Do you believe me? What do you say?

Absolutely yes, learning and earnings can you also obtain here in crypto world. For all beginners here in crypto currency world you should be able to study and learn how cryptocurrency works. Before earning you should study first like when you are in school before you to find a perfect job that could suitable in your educational background you should finish already your study or school journey before looking for a good job. And that's the main purpose of having here in this forum, to learn and at the same time to earn.

[ Globe-dex.com ]
───────────[  Modern Trading Platform With High Trade Engine ]───────────
wongdeso

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:39:20 AM

While many of us wants to earn from cryptocurrency, we must also take into consideration of going through the process of learning about it of course. Learning is always the first step. As you can see there is "EARNING" in the word "LEARNING". So that's it, we have to learn if we want to earn.

It is true with what you express, by learning, we know all about crypto, so learning to explore can then be practiced so that it produces according to what we expect. Learning crypto to produce.
moneyangel

Activity: 336

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:50:37 AM

Thats right! Remember not just in earning you will also learn even though you lose. Well, I know most of us or probably all of us entered this industry to earn money in terms of investing, trading,gambling, bounty etc. But yes we have to ensure that whether you earn or not you will get something to learn or a knowledge that can be used in the future or even share to others.
Whatever the outcome on our decision we can still learn from those experiences as this gives us motivation that we will improve or succeed in the future. Never give up to learn something everyday and sooner we will benefited on those knowledge that will give us earnings. Let your money work for you as this will give us financial freedom.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
SidneyFoley

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:51:56 AM

Investing in crypto without proper knowledge is the reason people suffer loss. If you do enough research and study the market will be easy for you. That will lead to a good investment and in turn good profit.
Inspiron14

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:25:21 AM

of course, especially in this bitcointalk forum there are also many who only focus on the bounty, even though cryptocurrency is more than that. Then learning about blockchain is just as important that we don't just know the outside but know everything about cryptocurrency.

nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:32:16 AM

learning to make a profit must be bro. because my goal of investing in bitcoin is to seek profits by taking lessons from either senior bitcoiners or studying bitcoin price charts.
Whaletale
Copper Member

Activity: 154

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:41:38 AM

That is true, but many are only in to take profit and be rich in short time with out considering that fact that they need to also have time for the market knowledge to be able to know if it will be nice to buy or sell , there is no short cut to success in my own opinion , you have to give something I return which I believe is your time to learn every procedure in that line.

Jayleen Fernandez

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:51:05 AM

Anything regarding business, especially cryptocurrency, knowledge is power. Being aware of how cryptocurrency works and having knowledge about the things that are connected to it go a long way in determining the succes you will have in this area and help you maintain it in the long run.
martabaktelor

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:45:10 AM

People who could not produce certainly they have no knowledge. But if they have the knowledge, of course, can produce. And when you get in the world of crypto, you also have to learn it first. And there have been many people who have lost money because they have no knowledge of investing. So when prices have fallen off their panic and sell their coins they have low prices.
Japinat

Activity: 2954
Merit: 680

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:27:04 AM

Anything regarding business, especially cryptocurrency, knowledge is power. Being aware of how cryptocurrency works and having knowledge about the things that are connected to it go a long way in determining the succes you will have in this area and help you maintain it in the long run.
Without enough knowledge you will not see the potential of crypto, we invest here because we make our own research and we are satisfied
on what we know, not that we invest because we are attracted with the pass return of successful investors.
It's very important that time is needed in investing, overnight success does not happen here.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
weborsha

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:05:11 AM

The biggest problem of the society is that nobody wants to learn now. A lot of young people dream about easy gains which is totally disappointing.

Enhinyero

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:08:21 AM

The biggest problem of the society is that nobody wants to learn now. A lot of young people dream about easy gains which is totally disappointing.

This is true. Younger generations tend to just ignore the importance of learning. They, or maybe I am also included, rely too much on technology. In the world of crypto you could never be successful without learning.
Cenil

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:40:50 AM

yes I agree with your thoughts, on the way we seek profit through crypto there must be a bad experience, and therefore the bad experience can be used as a learning for us so as not to make that mistake again, and make a strategy so that the mistake does not happen again .
zauna35

Activity: 812
Merit: 287

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:46:44 AM

well if so it is interpreted that this is just a play on words..how could we not playing with words, the main point and the result. we learn our entire life-it's called experience
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:46:53 AM

Today everyone wants to have best life with easy money forgetting that money does not grows on trees and those who already have money have done something extra ordinary and due to which they are wealthy and having those lifestyle. Stop copying others and everyone should be fine with what they have. Learning will help you as well to develop new skills and can help you to earn money .
Angna27

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:48:53 AM

yes!. I agree more than anything, more than gaining learning is important its the basic thing we cannot go on in any work, business or even in crypto world without learning even in this forum and in community we learn a lot from one another, and we also help those who are in need of it. we can't gain we don't learned.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |
   DISCORD    |  TELEGRAM
^BuTcH^

Activity: 671
Merit: 103

Moni

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 06:51:15 AM

I believe that during dumping market it is time to learn more and self development is so productive these days.
So I try to learn something new about crypto and it makes me smarter

suprex333

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:52:36 AM

After the hustle and bustle in the crypto world and the learning process is important, the results will determine, good results or bad results. All of these results are the process of learning, learning continues to contribute and ultimately determine the results themselves.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
fly99

Activity: 421

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:59:26 AM

No one not wants to make money, especially in the financial markets. If you want to make money in such a cruel market, then learning is a must. At least we have to understand the situation in this market from the beginning. This is also a learning process. When we understand this market, we still need to learn how to trade. And after that, there will be more expertise that we need to learn. So I agree with you.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: