Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:29:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Learning is earning!  (Read 3901 times)
xKARELx

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:30:09 PM

It is best to study this topic so as not to lose money just like that. It’s better to spend time getting knowledge than to just take and lose all that you have

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Troysen

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:33:40 PM

That's what many don't understand, they think they can earn something with newbies or jr accounts, they just arrive here and want to start bounties without even knowing how the forum works, and then they complain that the market is useless or not worth it, when clearly what they lack is the experience.
kabum21

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:36:36 PM

Like everything in life, most of the monetary power comes from learning, there are many who are content to reach a certain range and stop learning, dissatisfied with what they have, what they don't see is that the world is becoming more specialized, so they will require more skill if they want to improve their current situation.
tepyh

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:38:58 PM

it goes without saying that experience and knowledge will bring you more benefits than just repeating what kind of actions ..

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
Insufficient

Activity: 231
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:51:31 PM

Totally agree! First find your passion when know what you want you will do everything to learn all the nooks and crannies in and around it. This way you do what makes you happy and you will excel in it. We sometimes forgot that passion drives us to learn. Passion to understand the market and its movement that later turns to be profitable no matter what the season maybe
Kristina3456

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:18:28 PM

Everything new starts with learning, and the deeper we do it or want to do it, the more knowledge it requires. I try every day to read something new , learn , analyze and compare. It helps me a lot every day
snaper14

Activity: 243

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:26:10 PM

Yeahhh definitely it is true i agree with you totally because first we have to know the basics of crypto in case of using it and after that by time also experinece will helps us in doing it well when both come together by time than i am sure there will come big profits and good results .

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
DiabolicAnt

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:32:54 PM

Of course we can't do anything without learning. When the deal is about earning money it's very important to know at least basics in your sphere.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Adunni6758

Merit: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:35:46 PM

While many of us wants to earn from cryptocurrency, we must also take into consideration of going through the process of learning about it of course. Learning is always the first step. As you can see there is "EARNING" in the word "LEARNING". So that's it, we have to learn if we want to earn.

Do you believe me? What do you say?

Sometimes, we are just always impatient to learn. Also, some people are not willing to learn and might be full of themselves, thinking they have known it all. Apart from the technological aspect a some of these coins, there are still other things that we need to know, that would help one to make the best decision at every point in time.
Whoever has any knowledge, should also try to help those who are willing to learn.
Almasani

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 10:59:39 PM

While many of us wants to earn from cryptocurrency, we must also take into consideration of going through the process of learning about it of course. Learning is always the first step. As you can see there is "EARNING" in the word "LEARNING". So that's it, we have to learn if we want to earn.

Of course I believe what you say, because the source of knowledge is learning. Often failed due to lack of understanding of what they are doing.
lornadane

Activity: 529
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:20:05 PM

Yes, I believe you. If you want to earn money you have to learn first because learning is the first step to earn something. You want to get in the crypto market you must have to learn what cryptocurrency is and how it works. Because without learning you could not earn in this digital market.
mbluxs

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:24:10 PM

The first capital really has to be learned, where can you do it if you don't learn first about the crypto world even though when you enter crypto we have to know the term therein, right you say if you don't want to learn it will never know about the crypto world.
SlickMoTwoToe

Activity: 438

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:28:02 PM

Ofcourse you must learn first, as you can see many people jump into something that didn't came in the process of learning in result they failed on that fashion, I believe that learning is the best way to get something you wanted to have and someday you will earn what did you learn from it.
moneyangel

Activity: 336

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:07:12 AM

Of course, knowing anything doesn't go in vain anytime. And if you study your topic, whether it's for entertainment, knowledge or information, everything will help. So, if you know better about this sector then of course  you'll have extra benefit.
Yeah that's true, if you want to excel in this technology you need to learn all the corners of cryptocurrency. Although it's difficult as this is not a common thing that we did before but if we try our best we can make it. If you have the knowledge it's easy for you to decide with confidence.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
clavirda

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:07:29 AM

Of course, continuous learning is becoming an integral part for successful work in the modern crypto market. Any direction requires the study of suitable strategies and rules of success. This is especially important when working with cryptocurrencies, given the existing risks of fraud.
cunicula
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:00:55 AM

Of course, knowing anything doesn't go in vain anytime. And if you study your topic, whether it's for entertainment, knowledge or information, everything will help. So, if you know better about this sector then of course  you'll have extra benefit.
Yeah that's true, if you want to excel in this technology you need to learn all the corners of cryptocurrency. Although it's difficult as this is not a common thing that we did before but if we try our best we can make it. If you have the knowledge it's easy for you to decide with confidence.
Just you cant excel by learning you need to have hands on experience. Say it is trading or investing, until unless you dont have a hands on you will always be in loss or better to say scammed(in crypto loss is a scam).
just_strange32

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:03:53 AM

Learning will give you the knowledge, experience, lessons ... will help you make wise decisions to bring about profit. Therefore, learning is the best way to make money.
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:06:14 AM

I agree with you. I am very respectful of the knowledge and for new areas, I often invest in learning more than the practice. I think the basic theory that needs to be understood and practiced later will help us to be much more intelligent. In the field of investment, we need to invest in learning at least 2 months before investing.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Sivainvest

Activity: 378
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:09:20 AM

Just you cant excel by learning you need to have hands on experience. Say it is trading or investing, until unless you dont have a hands on you will always be in loss or better to say scammed(in crypto loss is a scam).
first time I see user with such negative trust. why don't you just change account? there are so many bad words about you in comments.
marados

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:28:24 AM

Of course, it's not like that only in cryptocurrencies it's in any thing we want to do in this world. First we have to learn, so we could provide something useful for someone, and then we can ask something in return for our hard work and time - we earn something back. People often come here just for a get rich easy scheme, but there's no such thing, first they have to put some time to research crypto area before they can earn something, of course luck plays a key role like in anything else but we always have to give to get something in return.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: