Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:00:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Learning is earning!  (Read 3903 times)
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:54:21 AM

if in crypto, we can develop by reading the articles that have been prepared at this bitcointalk. we learn and try but also produce without disturbing anyone.
well, not always learning is income, because sometimes someone wants to learn because of curiosity. well, but it's true, it can improve the skills we have so that we grow in our business. it will make our income increase.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
langaw2018
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:08:16 AM

While many of us wants to earn from cryptocurrency, we must also take into consideration of going through the process of learning about it of course. Learning is always the first step. As you can see there is "EARNING" in the word "LEARNING". So that's it, we have to learn if we want to earn.

Do you believe me? What do you say?

Earning is start for learning specially here in crypto world. This is unfamiliar thing so we need to study the most indeep meaning and really understand. I believe in you for that so lets have fun and keep earning here.
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:11:55 AM

While many of us wants to earn from cryptocurrency, we must also take into consideration of going through the process of learning about it of course. Learning is always the first step. As you can see there is "EARNING" in the word "LEARNING". So that's it, we have to learn if we want to earn.

Yes, I do believe in learning is earning. Inorder for us to earn profit and earn extra income we should learn first the basic if cryptocurrency..How it works and what so do inorder to ain and minimize losses as well because as we all know cryptocurrency is volatile so if you don't know how it works, you will end up losing your money.
sammiu0612

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:17:21 AM

I agree with that. If we invest in the lack of knowledge about it then it is called gambling rather than investment. We must learn so that we can understand what we are investing in, not blindly.

WE ARE LIKER
Blockchain platform that combines Education & Technology
moneyangel

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:59:59 AM

Of course, knowing anything doesn't go in vain anytime. And if you study your topic, whether it's for entertainment, knowledge or information, everything will help. So, if you know better about this sector then of course  you'll have extra benefit.
Yeah that's true, if you want to excel in this technology you need to learn all the corners of cryptocurrency. Although it's difficult as this is not a common thing that we did before but if we try our best we can make it. If you have the knowledge it's easy for you to decide with confidence.
Just you cant excel by learning you need to have hands on experience. Say it is trading or investing, until unless you dont have a hands on you will always be in loss or better to say scammed(in crypto loss is a scam).
Thanks for the input... yeah experience is the best teacher. I'm now starting to do my trading and investing to feel the real world of cryptocurrency.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
biletskiy

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:37:08 AM

Of course without training you cannot make good money in any sphere and cryptocurrency is not exception. But it is also important to practice the knowledge gained in practice.
Moxivuki

Activity: 294

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:17:27 AM

I think learning in cryptocurrency is very important because the market is full of dangers, and continuous learning can improve our trading ability and reduce the possibility of being deceived!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
miklesm

Activity: 1078

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:45:06 AM

I agree with your opinion, learning is the most important part of earning. Every time you learn something new in a specific area, you become closer to the chance to earn money in this area.
clipman77
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:25:40 AM

Knowledge is needed in any business, without them you will make many mistakes and quickly lose interest in what you do. By studying how it works in more detail, you will be able to benefit for yourself and avoid many mistakes.
cunicula
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:40:03 AM

Learning is a ever growing process but same is not with earning if you are billgates.
kalashnikovski

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:15:34 PM

People believe that knowledge in the 21st century do not need and they are totally wrong. It is knowledge that can get you out of poverty and make you very rich.
Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:31:15 PM

Well when you learn you can earned just be patience in everything you do in crypto. Once you are learning eventually their is a good reward after all of your determination.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
sumangs

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:40:21 PM

In my opinion, it is really hard to learn when you really just into the money. I honestly admit that I only go for money. I know that I will not succeed by only thinking about just earning cryptocurrencies. If I learn there are more opportunities like in trading and investing. But for now I need a starting money to enter those I've mentioned and I think I try my best to also learn while doing some signature campaign. I can see that there are topics I need to read before doing some replies. And by that I could earn a little amount of knowledge which is good for me.
arsenalx420
Copper Member

Activity: 369
Merit: 0

simply getting the job done

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 03:42:28 PM

Of course, if you wanna to earn huge money from crypto then it is easy to earn but without proper skill, Knowledge and experience about cryptocurrency you never can not success from cryptoworld. So you need must learning first after earning without no doubt about it.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:50:50 PM

Many times we have said that learning today can bring you to wealth turned out to be justified, because the market today can really bring money as soon as you begin to properly analyze and invest in projects. Therefore, I think that the best thing is probably just to try not to rush and not to panic.
celopi

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:19:39 AM

Indeed you are right, we should not just spotlight on gaining benefit, we should likewise set aside opportunity to learn new things about digital currency. With the end goal to be effective in something one must need to know the internal parts and outs of it. You should have a considerable measure of learning in cryptographic money with the end goal to end up effective.
Hudora

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:03:10 AM

Learning is very important. I am sure that if you do not learn anything and do not study the activities you are interested in, then it will be impossible to earn. Knowledge is a power that only benefits
coaprotet
Copper Member

Activity: 210

KNL Ecosystem - Invest. Trade. Earn.

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:25:17 AM

Learning is the engine of everything. People should learn a lot about the crypto space before taking part in it or they will lose a lot of their own money. Always learn from your mistakes and never repeat them again.

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:42:52 AM

I agree that learning is earnings, this is what makes us become successful in the future, what we learn now may not be felt right now but tomorrow or the day after, don't ever stop learning.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
paveel90

Activity: 255

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:47:08 PM

I am sure that now many are trying to earn on cryptocurrencies without any knowledge. But I think it's stupid and there's no need. It will just be a game with a loss of money, and for which you will spend a lot of time. Knowledge is the most important
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: