Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:43:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Learning is earning!  (Read 3903 times)
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:09:44 AM

Yeah, without learning you won't learn.
Now I realised that 100% per year is a huge ROi and at the same time most of crypto enthusiasts want to receive 1000%

Probably, you meant you won't earn? Yes, that is true. I cannot even imagine a successful trader who bets on his luck only and who is not eager to get much information about his business and crypto.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Barbatos

Activity: 272
Merit: 11

www.becent.com

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:08:10 AM

It was much easier to develop and learn, when blockchain was on the rise, but now it is hard to define fakes, so it takes much more time.

zemper

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:11:36 AM

While many of us wants to earn from cryptocurrency, we must also take into consideration of going through the process of learning about it of course. Learning is always the first step. As you can see there is "EARNING" in the word "LEARNING". So that's it, we have to learn if we want to earn.

Do you believe me? What do you say?

Of course, just investing in BTC and waiting for the wealth to fall on you is stupid. At least you need to read the latest news and be in the price list for TOP 10 coins. And ideally, invest in altcoins and scroll through the BTC to increase them. And all this needs to learn, long and hard.

elis74

Activity: 268
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:38:32 AM

While many of us wants to earn from cryptocurrency, we must also take into consideration of going through the process of learning about it of course. Learning is always the first step. As you can see there is "EARNING" in the word "LEARNING". So that's it, we have to learn if we want to earn.

Cryptocurrecny trading is not so different from usuall trading, so you shoudl polish your trading skills and then you try to enter the cryptocurrency market.
enataniv

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:39:59 AM

In this market, I would not sell anything
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:45:11 AM

Well said! I totally agree with you and from every crisis a new opportunity is born
BillyBelmonte

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:24:49 AM

It is hard to find reliable and free information about blockchain, because there are thousands of "experts", who do their best ot make money on these people.
monster2

Activity: 448
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:19:25 PM

before we think about earning and thinking about whether we have enough time to study and do things that need to be learned about cryptocurrency. not all will be earned immediately because you must first learn and become acquainted with entering crypto.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
kyle999

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:30:53 PM

right while you are learning you can earn in cryptocurrency. but for now it is a torture to earn due to the fallen market and the low price of those coins.
coaprotet
Copper Member

Activity: 210

KNL Ecosystem - Invest. Trade. Earn.

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:36:30 PM

The more you learn, the more you earn! It is the law and somebody who hopes to achieve great profit in this industry without spending tons of hours by investigating projects and learning about the industry in general will lose their money.

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:48:23 PM

The more you learn, the more you earn! It is the law and somebody who hopes to achieve great profit in this industry without spending tons of hours by investigating projects and learning about the industry in general will lose their money.
On another perspective, we could say that "how much you can earn , thats the value of your knowledge and ability." So increase your knowledge and ability and your income will follow.
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:50:46 PM

I totally agree. This is the basic principle of Andreas M. Antonopoulos - famous Bitcoin evangelist and very smart guy. This is what he wrote few days ago on his Twitter:

I'm no market expert. Invest in skills and education. Skills are hard to earn but also hard to lose. I'm still learning every day and that's the greatest benefit I have found.

You can follow him here: https://twitter.com/aantonop
I agree with this expression. Experience and skills can not be lost or forgotten. With more experience and skills, you can naturally earn more.I love to learn something new. And I want everyone to strive for knowledge. At the same time, new cryptocurrency and new technologies are an immense horizon for cognition.

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
JeromeL

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:52:52 PM

When you get experience from your mistakes, one way or another, you learn how to get better in future situations, this is learning, but if you don’t want to make mistakes, you can learn from others and analyze your knowledge.

In case of failure, I prefer to analyze my act and understand what I did wrong. This is necessary in order to prevent similar mistakes in the future.

Flezy

Activity: 707

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:56:19 PM

Yes I agree with you, it is through learning that we acquire knowledge, with the right knowledge we can then apply it properly  earn and change our lives.
Rob768

Activity: 324

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:04:58 PM

I think now when the market is falling, all crypto investors learned a lof of new lessons. They believed that bitcoin would grow forever but it's the same active like in classic economy.
Downloaded

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:57:42 AM

Moreover, you should not enter market untill you do not have enough knowledge, because you will not be able of making good descisions.
BruceJu

Activity: 378

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:00:59 AM

This is true, more learning can effectively provide us with the benefits of investment and reduce the possibility of being deceived! More study can also let us do more work!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
pooja1982
Copper Member

Activity: 166

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:23:51 AM

Learning is a continue process from the human birth to till death. We never neglect  it. If we ignore the same then it it will be hard to face future challenges and the competitions in every sector. If we focused our discussion herewith on crypto every aspect then we need to learn about crypto market new updates. It is really so because crypto gives an opportunity to learn and to earn as well.

logic123

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:32:17 AM

yes yes yes absolutely learning is the best and only way to get money in crypto. If we know nothing about crypto means   we can't survive in this world.
leexhin

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:41:24 AM

Yes you should LEARN first before you EARN,
It is important to Learn something in order to earn specially in crypto currency.
If you are only going to receive some airdrops and doesn't know how to make some profit from it then it would be a waste,
Unlike if you know how to make a profit from trading if you receive some airdrops you could use it as a start for trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: