Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:58:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Learning is earning!  (Read 3900 times)
Mega Sardines (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:28:20 AM

While many of us wants to earn from cryptocurrency, we must also take into consideration of going through the process of learning about it of course. Learning is always the first step. As you can see there is "EARNING" in the word "LEARNING". So that's it, we have to learn if we want to earn.

Do you believe me? What do you say?

STEALTHCRYPTO
═• Quantum Secure Cryptography for data protection •═

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Black Coffee

Activity: 228

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:34:57 AM

of course, because if we don't learning then where can we know everything and can earning? whether all knowledge been available since we were born? of course not. if we don't learn, then we can't do anything.
mcnocon2

Activity: 616
Merit: 18

📱CARTESI 📱INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:41:45 AM

Yes I believe in you, don't pursue to earn in cryptocurrency rather read and learn about this technology and money will eventually come when you have the right knowledge and skills for it. Learning new stuffs and idea is much more worth than earning money. If you want to earn in cryptocurrency, you must learn how to do this job and how this works for you to make a better performance.

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:13:06 AM

If we are a smart person and we have more learning we can maybe find a way to earn because smart person really finds a great idea to earn a huge amount of profit. So then I believe that learnings can really lead us to earnings. I believe that we can earn in a hard or a simple way if we have an idea or if we are smart to make a good decision on crypto feild.
toygama

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:23:01 AM

If we are a smart person and we have more learning we can maybe find a way to earn because smart person really finds a great idea to earn a huge amount of profit. So then I believe that learnings can really lead us to earnings. I believe that we can earn in a hard or a simple way if we have an idea or if we are smart to make a good decision on crypto feild.

Armed with full knowledge about crypto world can lead us what we become financially liberated by cryptocurrency. Learning in all aspects in order to get more profits and developed ourselves more mature so we can handle the volatility situation and to extend our patience in the present market status.
Zrs

Activity: 299
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:41:56 AM

I am absolutely agree with you. We should learn first before dong anything. As for example, if we want to invest on ico or in trading, learn properly which will help you to get good profit.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 03:56:06 AM

Yes that right, if we want to earn money and want to be success in crypto market or others kind of business, we should be learn and keep learn about it. So by keep learn it we will know how to make money with less risk and avoid loss. No body people will success without keep learning. I was learn about trading in more than 2 years, and i know there are different risk and potential profit between spot and margin trading, and i was try by self all kind of trading include binary option, forex margin trading, stocks trading and crypto trading and by learn it all, i know each others has different level risk and profit.

dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1130

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:58:14 AM

Basic stuff but most people do fail out to do these things on their first time where if they do saw some significant amount of big earnings from other
people they do tend out to rush everythings up which it would result to loss of money due to they would able to invest into somethings like scams
believing that this is the right way. Experience plus learning will surely lead you to a path of earning money.

patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:01:50 AM

Thats right! Remember not just in earning you will also learn even though you lose. Well, I know most of us or probably all of us entered this industry to earn money in terms of investing, trading,gambling, bounty etc. But yes we have to ensure that whether you earn or not you will get something to learn or a knowledge that can be used in the future or even share to others.
rosepetals

Activity: 650
Merit: 100

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:08:03 AM

While many of us wants to earn from cryptocurrency, we must also take into consideration of going through the process of learning about it of course. Learning is always the first step. As you can see there is "EARNING" in the word "LEARNING". So that's it, we have to learn if we want to earn.

You wont earn money if you don't have enough knowledge in this forum.Before we join this community we need to do some research and learn how cryptocurrency works.As time passes by researching and reading threads helps alot  as we go through.Everyday is a lrarning experience,we don't need to stop learning because the most important is having knowledge.

Colan Zolo

Activity: 336

https://saturn.black

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:12:26 AM

Learning and gaining knowledge will be very valuable, and learning gives us a lot of results, not only money but other knowledge that can make us develop well. By learning, we can find our own potential and learning to explore crypto will enable us to produce and develop ourselves.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
payjoe93

Activity: 499
Merit: 268

PAYJOE93 DESIGN SERVICE

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 04:21:15 AM

Im not sure agree with you. But, Let me share my experience buddy.

LEARNING has a whole meaning. A lot ways to learn, you can ask, read, sharing experience, etc. But, IMO someone who learn, im sure, lazy is first problem he faced. One more, if you just learning and not doing anything, you will get nothing.

LEARNING is not guarantee to get Earning. I think experience is more important to get earning. Learning is provision to make action, from action we made mistake, from mistake we got experience, from experience you are posible to make zero mistake and your work is more close to perfect. more experience more earning you will get.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Grim149x

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 04:22:39 AM

I agree that you have to learn before you earn. Just learn the basics of the crypto market and you will have a higher chance of success.

topkhai

Activity: 351
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:26:50 AM

Learning is part of knowledge. We need knowledge about crypto to earn. If we don't have knowledge here in the crypto world we lose. So pay attention and study the situation that happens is part of increasing your knowledge. Don't just be a follower
Spotlessvillian

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:38:38 AM

Learning is the key of earning.. but you need to be gumptious in life for to live in this world. You need the knowledge and learning for you to earn money.
Rose119

Activity: 502

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:40:23 AM

Learning is part of knowledge. We need knowledge about crypto to earn. If we don't have knowledge here in the crypto world we lose. So pay attention and study the situation that happens is part of increasing your knowledge. Don't just be a follower

And it's not all about to earn, of course you need to understand on what's the purposes of cryptocurrency in real world. We need to know the main purpose of blockchain technology not only on how to earn.
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:40:44 AM

Im not sure agree with you. But, Let me share my experience buddy.

LEARNING has a whole meaning. A lot ways to learn, you can ask, read, sharing experience, etc. But, IMO someone who learn, im sure, lazy is first problem he faced. One more, if you just learning and not doing anything, you will get nothing.

LEARNING is not guarantee to get Earning. I think experience is more important to get earning. Learning is provision to make action, from action we made mistake, from mistake we got experience, from experience you are posible to make zero mistake and your work is more close to perfect. more experience more earning you will get.

i agree with this, people rarely want to just learning without doing anything or earning especialy for adult. just learning without any real experience will not give us anything, i think the best way to learn is to experienced it first

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 05:57:39 AM

You're right, everything we do without knowledge is the same as we won't get anything. So from that something we want to achieve, we must learn first from the basics to understand how the process works. Well, if we have enough knowledge, we can start earning from the knowledge we have mastered before.

Keep educating yourself!!
kidsrock

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:29:20 AM

I believe with you, and we need to learn in anything we want. There will be the first time to know something, and if you can learn more about that, then I am sure you will get a good result. Besides learning, you need to practice so you can improve your skill especially skill in trading so you can make a lot of profit in trading. But remember, don't be greedy in trading because this will not stay for a long time.
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:49:33 AM

[/size]

Yes, and they say experience is the best teacher so the best way to learn is by doing. If you really want to understand how cryptocurrencies work there is no better school than doing a few bounties. You will master the basics of managing a wallet as well as how to tell the difference between a good project and a scam without having to put your money at risk.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: