Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:18:20 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is crypto capable of making the world go digital?  (Read 4261 times)
wendiar19

Activity: 470
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:07:37 PM

I think cryptocurrency will be an example or reference to start developing the digital world, surely payment has already applied a lot of payment receipts using digital currency so I am sure that in the future many will copy and use blockchain technology.

Goodnuel
Copper Member

Activity: 381
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 05:20:48 PM

The world has been on a digital move for a while now long before the wide acceptance of bitcoin. But I think now that the bitcoin is here, it will be an important tool in making the world go fully digital.

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
munify

Activity: 386
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:33:19 PM

I believe the cryptocurrency can become a digital currency for the future, technological development is advancing and in the future the world will see that crypto is very important.

GptVerse.art
A Metaverse App to Shop, Learn, Organize, and Play!
Elerntta

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:31:55 PM

The world is gradually becoming more digital the creation of cryptocurrency is just a consequence of modern digital development. And this is a great phenomenon of our time, as this format is very convenient for life.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
bigbosma

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:00:22 PM

I am happy to see how our world is developing today. There are more and more new technologies that greatly simplify our lives. And bitcoin is a unique phenomenon, because the idea of creating money that is concentrated on the Internet is amazing.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:13:40 PM

The adoption has started through digital transactions even before the cryptocurrencies come.

PayPal, credit cards, debits cards and even gift cards. Those things are cashless and if you are asking if crypto is capable of it then definitely it is. Going cashless is inevitable and companies are looking forward until all transactions are made through digital because it saves a lot of time and effort.
WebTera

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:17:33 PM

Our are very fortunate to live in a time of such rapid technology development. And it's great that every sphere of our life has already been digitized to some extent. And the phenomenon of digital money will further simplify and secure our daily cash transactions.
ojotoyo10

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:28:40 PM

This is very possible. The Blockchain technology is a revolutionary one with a lot of significance. As the people become more familiar with it, the adoption and utilization of the Blockchain and cryptocurrency will increase which will gradually lead the world to cashless.

I also believe that in the future technology like blockchain can make a developing country progress, and they can use it for daily activities. Banks in the world will use Blokchain as a record for each transaction.
Menawi12

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:04:32 AM

Bitcoin is revolutionary currency. I am believe with cryptocurrency, we will creating cashless society and i am believe in the future, people will using digital money or cryptocurrency. Its happen because people having knowledge to store their asset in digital form

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:13:16 AM

Crypto could help to speed up the process, but because of it's legality, it can't be said that crypto really giving effect to the cashless society, and the transaction volume of crypto still not too big, most of the transaction volume is coming from trading not transaction of purchasing and selling

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
Tahir460pk

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 02:25:06 AM

Of course it is possible that crypto is capable of making the world go digital as some merchants are dealing payment in bitcoin like BMW and also some churches charity dealings in bitcoin these type of steps same like a revolution.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:54:35 AM

without cryptocurrency the world is now digital.
You no longer need to bring money where you need, with an ATM card you can buy everything, the problem now is when cryptocurrency with blockchain technology can be mass-adopted by the whole world.
nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:00:10 AM

if I notice now many people are investing in bitcoin but I am still not sure if the world of cryptocurrency is able to transform the world into digital. surely paper currency is also used. my reason is not everyone can use digital devices bro .
Yusuf77

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:05:53 AM

if I notice now many people are investing in bitcoin but I am still not sure if the world of cryptocurrency is able to transform the world into digital. surely paper currency is also used. my reason is not everyone can use digital devices bro .
I think cryptocurrency is able to change it but not the whole world, of course if the whole world needs a very long time and process, even hundreds of years for it, yes, if this world has not been destroyed. of course paper money will still be used if that happens.
dmcx

Activity: 348

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:58:06 AM

This is very possible. The Blockchain technology is a revolutionary one with a lot of significance. As the people become more familiar with it, the adoption and utilization of the Blockchain and cryptocurrency will increase which will gradually lead the world to cashless.

Indeed, when everything covered by this planetary internet network has shown that bitcoin has been able to go everywhere, replace the other and lead to little or no cash. Instead, benefit from the bitcoin link.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
hildacitra

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:23:31 AM

It is potentially capable for making the world go on digital, the proof that when Satoshi created Bitcoin or the oldest crypto currency, no body recognized it. It was like something strange in that moment. However, it is also beyond the expectation when we see the improvement of bitcoin users. Now Bitcoin is becoming well and rapidly recognized around the world. It it a prof that Crypto is potentially capable to change the world come to digital. Let the time prof it.

Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:25:22 AM

Indeed, when everything covered by this planetary internet network has shown that bitcoin has been able to go everywhere, replace the other and lead to little or no cash. Instead, benefit from the bitcoin link.

We're in the stage that things is going to be digital. And crypto created, we all know that many places no signal or internet but in a few years, it will going to develop. And that's the time crypto is replace everything.
Sevarchik

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:51:14 AM

I think we already in the digital world without cryptocurrencies for long time.
Blockchain makes revolution in IOT devices, there is need blockchain security

Spider A4

Activity: 657
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:58:22 AM

without cryptocurrency the world is now digital.
You no longer need to bring money where you need, with an ATM card you can buy everything, the problem now is when cryptocurrency with blockchain technology can be mass-adopted by the whole world.
Without cryptocurrency we missed Blockchain technology you know that mate. It's revolutionary big platform and we are proud to worked in here and good opportunity to growing our future carrier. So, i oppose your thinking because don't forget world movement which created by cryptocurrency.
alexnambawan

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:13:33 AM

the world is already mostly digital and is moving towards becoming completely digital but none of it has anything to do with blockchain technology or cryptocurrencies. in fact the blockchain technology has a lot of potential but these are limited to certain areas, mainly a decentralized currency is the focus of the usage of this technology and not much else. in other areas this technology is not as good.

I believe were already on the digital world and its still developing into something very technological world. I belive crypto is just one of the few things that adds up to the digital world. It could build up the digital world with its capabilities and purpose but there is also other special things that could make our digital world now into much greater things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: