Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:02:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is crypto capable of making the world go digital?  (Read 4251 times)
Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:35:39 AM

This is very possible. The Blockchain technology is a revolutionary one with a lot of significance. As the people become more familiar with it, the adoption and utilization of the Blockchain and cryptocurrency will increase which will gradually lead the world to cashless.

Of course it is. Since cryptocurrency is a digital currency then for me I think it is possible to make the world go digital. It is a new technology that can make all of thongs possible. As a matter of fact, it is now use as a payment systems and can be use in transaction through digital technology so overall it is capable.

Nickcerny

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:57:11 AM

It will be difficult for the world to go completely digital because the governments are trying their best to not allow crypto to take over fiat currency. As you must know that fiat currencies are the most accepted form of currency across the globe, however, the love for crypto is blooming with each passing day and quite possibly this thread has also added a significant traction to it. So, it will not be preposterous to say that the cryptocurrencies making the world completely digital is not highly unbecoming as there's no stopping them anytime sooner.
IndigoRed

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:37:43 AM

Of course. The fact that crypto is the future of money, is indicative of a future digital world. Technology is at the cusp of revolutionizing the world. It’s not just crypto –it’s artificial intelligence, 5G and other booming technologies like AR and VR. Do you agree?
gulshan1

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 01:44:24 AM

Circumstances are telling that use and demand of crypt making a digital world for every field in any business and helping to improve the transaction maintaining problem. Because with block chain system totally help to keep the save all the transaction that has happened so far. It is a plus point and benefit for any Enterprise or company. 

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:57:08 AM

AS far as i'm concerned , the government will not allow the world lead to a cashless society , as this  is to be true , the government find it very hard to control, thereby society is so complex and complicated
I think as we go along those government will find ways how to control the complexity of the implementation of a cashless society. Blockchain can help it to solve those complex problem that we have. I just hope that those government has plan into a cashless society as we need to sync with them.
Shutup

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:36:38 PM

This is very possible. The Blockchain technology is a revolutionary one with a lot of significance. As the people become more familiar with it, the adoption and utilization of the Blockchain and cryptocurrency will increase which will gradually lead the world to cashless.

Yes crypto is making the world digital,sooner all transactions will be digital going to the high technology world.This is what the U.N. waited for,to a one world currency to a one world government.
passeroutpass

Activity: 438

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:44:05 PM

We live in the information time and what is happening is absolutely normal. World without cryptocurrency is partly non-cash. Cryptocurrencies are a kind of evolution of the financial system. But the adoption of cryptocurrencies as a means of payment and the abandonment of the Fiat currency will depend on the decision of the government and banks.
SnapDown22

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:04:09 PM

I agree with you that you might be able to make the world a digital one right now. I feel almost all digital and I am rather dislike because we live in a world that must be real.
tonlong

Activity: 726
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:16:21 PM

This is completely possible to make the world become digital. Because the world is the technology now that Bitcoin along with the applications into the present life is very good and practical.People will be wiser than when they apply for a lot of advance the life of technical application.
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:21:37 PM

Yes, crypto has adopted blockchain as their transaction technology and it is ideal for all digital activities. especially when going to buy digital goods, online transactions, and top up games. if all countries adopt crypto as the main payment, it will definitely be simpler like the Wechat used by China as payment, even street vendors.
happytakhana
Copper Member

Activity: 48

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:59:16 PM

You are absolutely right, blockchain technology is a very revolutionary one. In fact it is the ability that it will make the world cashless. Almost all countries have adopted it. The transaction is completely digital by crypto, which means the world is becoming digital. Today is everything purchaged by online, which is also being paid in digital form. In changing the world, digital Blockchainn technology will be a great contributor.
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:42:21 PM

Indeed, I think the cryptocurrency is changing the financial system as we know it for good from traditional paper money also known as "fiat currency" to the modern age currency which is a purely digital currency - the real cashless economy. I think there would be a massive adoption of cryptocurrency in years to come because the cryptocurrency is providing the new medium for people to use money in the whole another level, with more privacy, security, reliability, and speed.
OSEIBOATENG

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 03:45:44 PM

Although many people have understood the cryptocurrencies idea and has learnt much about it but I don't think crypto is the only thing that can make the world go digital.
anshkumandhan
Copper Member

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:34:22 PM

In fact, blockchain technology has a lot of potential but it is limited to only a few areas. Well the world is already digital. Yes it is so much that the world is becoming more and more digital and it is possible that in the coming time, blockchain will be integrated into almost all areas, because this technique is very transparent, low cost and more Is effective
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1336

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:38:17 PM

Most of the transactions around the world are already done in digital form so we do not need cryptocurrencies for that, we need cryptocurrencies to protect us from the tyranny of some governments and in the case of an economic crisis to protect ourselves from the huge devaluation that fiat will suffer, obviously cryptcocurrencies will help with other stuff like cheap transactions and being the true owner of your money but making the world go digital is not one of them.
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:41:31 PM

Maybe somewhere is 100-200 years almost everything will be digital , but i would not like that . People already spend too much time on games / internet and on the phones . Just check when you ride some public transport how many people watch on the phones =D
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:50:59 PM

Although many people have understood the cryptocurrencies idea and has learnt much about it but I don't think crypto is the only thing that can make the world go digital.
Judging by the development of humanity, our world will not be able to become digital for a very long time. A global catastrophe is enough, and again we will deal only with the vital problems of survival, which has happened more than once. In addition, now the cash of the states, non-cash money and cryptocurrency will continue to develop in parallel and no one will crowd out.
pavka

Activity: 322

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:12:32 PM

I believe that it is not Bitcoin that makes the world digital, but the digital world has already reached a level of development when electronic money (cryptocurrency) is necessary for its normal functioning. But perhaps this is just another stage in the development of the digital world.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
Jackolantern

Activity: 321

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:51:56 PM

I think that it is possible! Thanks to the innovative technologies and the great progress in crypto there is nothing strange if the world goes digital. To my mind, it is possible to enjoy pros of digital money

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:59:26 PM

The have been different service providers outside crypto such as paypal, who have initiated the step towards digital currencies as form of payment. However, these platforms lack certain features which like the speed, transparency, user control of transactions which eliminates all third party interruptions etc. Cryptocurrency is more than capable of spearheading the entire world to the era of digital currency.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: