Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:48:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] Invech Token IEO - Licensed Crypto Exchange & Blockchain Smart City🚀  (Read 29835 times)
connecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:55:13 PM

Hello! There is no news from the team. When you can expect the latest news of the project, what they are currently doing.
As you can see the details at the first page, the token sales will begin on November 1 so probably the team are preparing for it. Perhaps, after this they can be more focus in development and make better ways to find more partnerships so that they can have a better chance to succeed.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:06:30 PM

CHECK ICO Rating Video! Even ICOBench doesn't have such kind of video!
Video, of course excellent is also qualitatively realized, but you shouldn't forget that ICObench is very popular for a long time and hardly in the near future will be able to overtake him.
This is certainly a very good statement, but you need to analyze the project and make for it the best video that everyone will watch and be able to say that this is a serious project.
HMember

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:35:45 PM

Video, of course excellent is also qualitatively realized, but you shouldn't forget that ICObench is very popular for a long time and hardly in the near future will be able to overtake him.
This is certainly a very good statement, but you need to analyze the project and make for it the best video that everyone will watch and be able to say that this is a serious project.
Hardly there will be enough one such video to convey information for most community, anyway it is necessary to think out also other ways of promotion.

ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:02:36 PM

I have been already watch the new video of this project regarding itscheck ICO Rating. And to my surprise it was a great video indeed. I was hoping more people will.come to tlreach this Invech new video.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:18:09 PM

Hello! There is no news from the team. When you can expect the latest news of the project, what they are currently doing.
As you can see the details at the first page, the token sales will begin on November 1 so probably the team are preparing for it. Perhaps, after this they can be more focus in development and make better ways to find more partnerships so that they can have a better chance to succeed.
The partnership that we are talking about is posible if the developers are open for business partnership. Partnership might be advantage or disadvantage at the same time. Well successful projects in the market sometimes has partnered to huge and stable companies. Development and updates should be very precise after the project will going to have new partnership.
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:36:15 PM

I have been already watch the new video of this project regarding itscheck ICO Rating. And to my surprise it was a great video indeed. I was hoping more people will.come to tlreach this Invech new video.
Yes, really qualitative review managed to be created. I hope, as other services will shortly pay attention to this project and will provide something similar.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:50:24 PM

Yes, really qualitative review managed to be created. I hope, as other services will shortly pay attention to this project and will provide something similar.

Aside from that, with the growing number of crypto exchanges everyday, many of them are not licensed to operate. And Invech is one of those licensed ones, with this factor, users will gonna trust dealing with them. Attracting traders in the platform takes time. It's not an overnight success that you will gain 1000 traders in a day. But if they can prove that this exchange has the stability and security that most users are looking for, then, they are heading in the right direction. I might use this exchange one day. By the way, please attached profile links under your team members' profile description. Thanks.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:14:35 PM

What news concerning the exchanges on which plan to add this coin are? Whether there are some achievements in this direction? Developers lead discussions with administrators?

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:28:54 PM

I'm glad that there will be a crypto exchange coming from Timor Leste. It means that the usage of cryptocurrencies is really expanding.
Though their features are not really new but it's good to know that they are on par with CCSS.
By the way, when can we expect to see your beta version of your exchange?
invech.group (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 27

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 11:44:24 PM

We are currently preparing for the launch of our IEO. It will be in 5 days. Please join our telegram group for the latest update.

t.me/invechofficial

Invech - Licensed by the government of Timor Leste to operate and regulate cryptocurrency and ICO crowdfunding.
Official Website - https://invech.io | Tokensale - https://tokensale.invech.io
invech.group (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 27

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 11:47:40 PM

What news concerning the exchanges on which plan to add this coin are? Whether there are some achievements in this direction? Developers lead discussions with administrators?

The info is available in our white paper. New coins to be announced soon once our system is stabalize.

Invech - Licensed by the government of Timor Leste to operate and regulate cryptocurrency and ICO crowdfunding.
Official Website - https://invech.io | Tokensale - https://tokensale.invech.io
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:01:00 AM
Last edit: October 26, 2018, 12:11:15 AM by ratatat bangbang

Hardly there will be enough one such video to convey information for most community, anyway it is necessary to think out also other ways of promotion.

Correct, so that the information that will get is the same. It is important to have a right information coming from the developer itself. Talking about the video, it is good to have information which is exact and true. It is good that the team will not stop in finding ways to make it successful.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:44:00 AM

This is one of the good features of these project via promoting and explaining the benefit in video presentation good job on your achievements.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 07:55:09 AM

Hey, I searched the name of Invech and find nothing? Did you put the wrong link their mate? and it's not even ICObench the site name is ICO Birds.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:04:10 AM

Are you planning a generosity company? Will there be a distribution of your tokens? I would like to know about future plans.
We will be starting our IEO (Initial Exchange Offering) soon, you can visit our token-sale website at: https://tokensale.invech.io

Did you launch whitelisted investors and members to subscribed now to the token sale dev? That should notify them if its token sale already started.

Tata011

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:30:24 AM

I hope the team will be able to make a difference in Timor-Leste. tourism is a very profitable investment for the investor, but the question is who will be engaged in the modernization of this beautiful place, so that tourists want to visit Timor-Leste?

⦁BlokBiz⦁
Бeзoпacныe кpиптoвыe инвecтиции, кoнтpoлиpyeмыe пpoeкты [/ i]
⦁ www.blokbiz.io ⦁
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:16:33 AM

Does the team will launch a bounty campaign programs? Well, I really hope so, because I see how good this project is and it seems potentially responsible.
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:22:35 AM

I really admired the concepts made and built to this project as it has a good goal most especially in the tourism industry. I hope so, that this project will come to reach its success sooner or later and by continuously gaining more suppprters and investprs for this Invech Token IEO.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:27:16 AM

Well, this project is keep on going. I like how the team keep on pushing their efforts and hardworks for the good direction of this project here in the crypto currency community. I will keep on updates of this project and will be looking forward to this project more achievements ahead as on keep on developing.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:30:57 AM

Well, this project is keep on going. I like how the team keep on pushing their efforts and hardworks for the good direction of this project here in the crypto currency community. I will keep on updates of this project and will be looking forward to this project more achievements ahead as on keep on developing.
Yeah right buddy. I see how they keep on striving as they keep on conquering the different circumstances that may and is occuring in the way of the Invech attaining its success. I will keep in touch to the Invech for further developments and updates as well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: