Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:28:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] Invech Token IEO - Licensed Crypto Exchange & Blockchain Smart City🚀  (Read 29834 times)
Zianingbu

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:22:58 AM

Hello! There is no news from the team. When you can expect the latest news of the project, what they are currently doing.
As you can see the details at the first page, the token sales will begin on November 1 so probably the team are preparing for it. Perhaps, after this they can be more focus in development and make better ways to find more partnerships so that they can have a better chance to succeed.
Only five days left before the start of sales, I think that there are good chances for success in this!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:19:10 PM

Hello! There is no news from the team. When you can expect the latest news of the project, what they are currently doing.
As you can see the details at the first page, the token sales will begin on November 1 so probably the team are preparing for it. Perhaps, after this they can be more focus in development and make better ways to find more partnerships so that they can have a better chance to succeed.
Only five days left before the start of sales, I think that there are good chances for success in this!
Iam very positive that everything will be alright and no one can predict when, what will be the posible issue. Know your place and everything will gonna be alright. Just some other time, might we know someone comfortable questions.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:58:31 PM

Does the team will launch a bounty campaign programs? Well, I really hope so, because I see how good this project is and it seems potentially responsible.
Very soon they will be launch a bounty program if they need it.As for now they are developing their project & getting more & more investors. So promotion is letter from Social site 
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:17:52 PM

The launch of the distribution of tokens will be November 1? Something little information about it here. It is necessary that the administrator gave more information about this.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:19:49 PM

Does the team will launch a bounty campaign programs? Well, I really hope so, because I see how good this project is and it seems potentially responsible.
Very soon they will be launch a bounty program if they need it.As for now they are developing their project & getting more & more investors. So promotion is letter from Social site 
It would be desirable to start after all bounty campaign to this project as many wait for it, at least several dozens of people precisely.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Andri_1

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:22:44 PM

The launch of the distribution of tokens will be November 1? Something little information about it here. It is necessary that the administrator gave more information about this.
Already on November 1? Where have you found it? Perhaps there will be also additional rounds for sale of tokens because the project isn't so long ago started.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:39:36 PM

Already on November 1? Where have you found it? Perhaps there will be also additional rounds for sale of tokens because the project isn't so long ago started.
This information can be viewed by going back a couple of pages of this forum. There, the administrator wrote about the dates when the sales of tokens will begin.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:43:39 PM

Hello team! What will happen next after all the tokens are sold out? Or you can give me a link to the roadmap, because I did not find it.
connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:40:19 PM

Hello team! What will happen next after all the tokens are sold out? Or you can give me a link to the roadmap, because I did not find it.
If that will happen, for sure the project will have a good development because they can fulfill the needs of the platform inorder to be a location of choice for investments. Also, they can be able to put this in a good and most reliable exchange like Binance since they can manage to acquire the funds needed for listing.
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:00:34 PM

Further, most likely, there will be placements of a coin on the exchange for future auction as it is very important that the project has found some price.
ratatat bangbang

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:13:01 PM

Time is highly needed in achieving each goals. That is why, it is good to give our 100% trust to the team and patience. Always put in mind that success cannot easily get, it needs hardwork and meet ups and down before achieving success. It is good to have cooperation between the team and the supporters. I am confident that soon this project will be successful.
kuto

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:29:57 PM

Well, this project is keep on going. I like how the team keep on pushing their efforts and hardworks for the good direction of this project here in the crypto currency community. I will keep on updates of this project and will be looking forward to this project more achievements ahead as on keep on developing.
Yeah right buddy. I see how they keep on striving as they keep on conquering the different circumstances that may and is occuring in the way of the Invech attaining its success. I will keep in touch to the Invech for further developments and updates as well.
This is because tge project team members and developers are very active and hardworking they are 101% dedicated. So nevertheless they are going to achieve plans . Gudluck everyone  I know that the team will not going to make sure a good life under its administration.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:09:45 PM

In what countries purchase of your coins and in general is forbidden whether you will forcibly force to undergo the KYC procedure of your subscribers?

PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:47:57 AM

I really admired the concepts made and built to this project as it has a good goal most especially in the tourism industry. I hope so, that this project will come to reach its success sooner or later and by continuously gaining more suppprters and investprs for this Invech Token IEO.

This Crypto platform has complete requirements in terms of legit to the project. The team are all transparent from their updates to development.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 07:00:19 AM

Further, most likely, there will be placements of a coin on the exchange for future auction as it is very important that the project has found some price.

The price of Invech will always depend on the ICO sale stage, And How much they have raised. Nowadays popular exchange charge high fee to be listed on their exchange.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:11:52 AM

In what countries purchase of your coins and in general is forbidden whether you will forcibly force to undergo the KYC procedure of your subscribers?
As far as I know, the sale of cryptocurrency is prohibited in China, I think that they will not do a good deed just for the sake of money.
FourByfour

Activity: 350

D.U.G

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:16:10 AM

I think there is no restriction on what countries you are living from when you want to join the ICO sale. But for KYC surely it will be some risk countries like China and USA.

Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:47:29 AM

As far as I know, the sale of cryptocurrency is prohibited in China, I think that they will not do a good deed just for the sake of money.
Join now. I really hope that it really won't be done just to collect a lot of money from investors. I hope that this project was created to reach the end.
connecoin

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:13:51 AM

I really admired the concepts made and built to this project as it has a good goal most especially in the tourism industry. I hope so, that this project will come to reach its success sooner or later and by continuously gaining more suppprters and investprs for this Invech Token IEO.

This Crypto platform has complete requirements in terms of legit to the project. The team are all transparent from their updates to development.

I agree. Also the team are much more confident to carry this project at the top level of competition. They have the qualities that can make the platform become more successful. Hopefully, the Invech Token IEO will be acknowledged by potential investors so that all our thoughts and efforts will be worth it.
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:10:24 AM

I agree. Also the team are much more confident to carry this project at the top level of competition. They have the qualities that can make the platform become more successful. Hopefully, the Invech Token IEO will be acknowledged by potential investors so that all our thoughts and efforts will be worth it.
The project team is very agressive to reach and attain what it necessary for its goals and objectives towards here in the crypto cilurrency community. Well, that is great because the Invech project is getting more motivations as to continuously made its momentum. This is getting klmore exciting and interesting project to be look into.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: