Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:25:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] Invech Token IEO - Licensed Crypto Exchange & Blockchain Smart City🚀  (Read 29835 times)
Bugatti73

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 09:01:49 PM

Guys, I think that if the project has almost 12,000 communities in a telegram it means that team is worthy of attention and knows what it is doing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 08:25:42 AM

Creating a decentralized city that will use smart contracts is a very good idea, but if it is not done correctly, failure can only aggravate the attitude of the government to cryptocurrency.
Umkar

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 11:42:47 AM

Creating a decentralized city that will use smart contracts is a very good idea, but if it is not done correctly, failure can only aggravate the attitude of the government to cryptocurrency.
I think that they will succeed in creating a city according to their project, because it looks like the team has an understanding of what exactly needs to be done. This is evident from the fact that they received the approval of local authorities to create this city, received the necessary licenses and permits.
Bugatti73

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 12:28:56 PM

I think that they will succeed in creating a city according to their project, because it looks like the team has an understanding of what exactly needs to be done. This is evident from the fact that they received the approval of local authorities to create this city, received the necessary licenses and permits.
It would be interesting for me to look at the originals of these permits and I believe that this is the on-trump card of this project. These documents should be visible to everyone, especially investors.
DmitFomin

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

BTC $1 mln.

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 01:13:48 PM

Guys, I think that if the project has almost 12,000 communities in a telegram it means that team is worthy of attention and knows what it is doing.
Yes, we basically also think that if the project has a large community, then the project is interesting to people and develops.

BTC $1 mln
DmitFomin

BTC $1 mln.

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 03:16:41 PM

On the Internet I found one of the advisers of the project Mr.Francisco Monteiro. Unfortunately, there is no Linkedin account. About him and his activities are described below. https://www.timorgap.com/databases/website.nsf/vwall/home

BTC $1 mln
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 04:16:32 PM

It's always interesting to discuss about smart-city innovation as it will be a leading city in the world. But here i have some questions, first about the licenced exchanges, where is the license from? The second question is, why you chose timor leste instead of other beautiful place that become tourist destination?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
DoubleShow

Activity: 292
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 05:19:16 PM

It's always interesting to discuss about smart-city innovation as it will be a leading city in the world. But here i have some questions, first about the licenced exchanges, where is the license from? The second question is, why you chose timor leste instead of other beautiful place that become tourist destination?
I think I chose this place not because of beauty , but because of the peculiarities of the legislation of these countries. If you choose the more beautiful places on our planet, there certainly can be problems with the law of the country.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
DoubleShow

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 07:44:12 PM

Yes, we basically also think that if the project has a large community, then the project is interesting to people and develops.
These things are interrelated. If the project develops , then people notice and start to pay attention to the project and to monitor it, including on social networks. Have Invech the idea is not fresh, so to attract an audience . Will look at that staff prepare us in the future.

DoubleShow

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 08:14:00 PM

In my opinion you just said a very obvious thing. While people including I do not see that invech develops . Where is the active and large community on social networks. The project as said by other users is not new, therefore much attention was not attracted. Marketing also is not at the highest level. Waiting for announcements from the developers.

jusertvaz

Activity: 428
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 08:19:18 PM

In my opinion you just said a very obvious thing. While people including I do not see that invech develops . Where is the active and large community on social networks. The project as said by other users is not new, therefore much attention was not attracted. Marketing also is not at the highest level. Waiting for announcements from the developers.
View in the future , you're right. While I do not really believe in the prospects of the team to implement this great plan and conquer the market. But maybe the developers are preparing us for something big . In my memory there were a few modest projects that after implementation the ICO has given investors about a x5 profit.

kolnides

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 08:56:56 PM

These things are interrelated. If the project develops , then people notice and start to pay attention to the project and to monitor it, including on social networks. Have Invech the idea is not fresh, so to attract an audience . Will look at that staff prepare us in the future.

I know some projects that have huge funding, active community, are working on a very serious and useful project, and at the same time they absolutely do not care for advertising.
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 06:35:21 AM

View in the future , you're right. While I do not really believe in the prospects of the team to implement this great plan and conquer the market. But maybe the developers are preparing us for something big . In my memory there were a few modest projects that after implementation the ICO has given investors about a x5 profit.
It seems to me that IEO for today is already a very big gift for all investors of this project.
I would advise to hurry with the choice of the  platform for  IEO, as the hype can subside.
DmitFomin

BTC $1 mln.

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 11:53:45 AM

It seems to me that IEO for today is already a very big gift for all investors of this project.
I would advise to hurry with the choice of the  platform for  IEO, as the hype can subside.
The site says that IEO will be held on its own Invech exchange, so this is their own IEO. I saw several similar IEOs that were held on their own exchanges and they were all successful. How the situation with Invech we will see later.

BTC $1 mln
Rustamm

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

Bitcoin lover!

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 12:15:18 PM

As far as I understand, Invech wants to run IEO on its own platform, but the platform is not yet running? It seems the team needs to correct the roadmap, according to the current work they are doing.
Bugatti73

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 12:20:58 PM

At what stage is  Invech right now. On the roadmap, I see that the development of the Full Official Launch with Fully Operational Exchange Platform is about to begin but the IEO has not yet been carried out.
Zhenka

Activity: 362

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 02:53:54 PM

As far as I understand, Invech wants to run IEO on its own platform, but the platform is not yet running? It seems the team needs to correct the roadmap, according to the current work they are doing.
I understood the opposite, that team must sell their tokens with IEO on one of the exchanges. But maybe I'm wrong. Need to ask this question to developers, but based on the roadmap soon will be announcements about future plans and current results.
jusertvaz

Activity: 428
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 06:48:35 PM

Yes, you think to yourself how is it really? Unknown project launches platform for conducting the IEO? Where the confidence of the people who want to buy a token? Most likely you messed something up. Invech just wants to sell their tokens in the format of IEO on one of the exchanges.

Zhenka

Activity: 362

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 06:55:31 PM

For me as an ordinary investor that the project may come out on IEO's a plus. As intelligence exchanges select only the best projects because they themselves are interested in the growth of the token. And a chance to get fraud in this case is much smaller.
Artem57

Activity: 232

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 07:00:02 PM

For me as an ordinary investor that the project may come out on IEO's a plus. As intelligence exchanges select only the best projects because they themselves are interested in the growth of the token. And a chance to get fraud in this case is much smaller.
On the one hand it is very good, and on the other hand not really, because most of the startups such as invech, even if they are promising will not be able to get on the floor, because the fee for listing starts from 20 BTC. This budget is not for everyone under force.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: