Bitcoin Forum
September 12, 2024, 12:15:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Facebook against Bitcoin?  (Read 2726 times)
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:48:32 PM

I think Facebook never against bitcoin, Facebook only creates filtering, and takes preventive actions, with the aim of avoiding scams, fraud, and all projects that harm other people, especially investors.
BETAWI

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:02:32 PM

Until now I have not seen Facebook will prohibit or restrict cryptocurrency. And I really don't understand if Facebook forbids it. There are rumors that Facebook will issue its own currency, I think it's just a discourse. Not necessarily realized.
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:03:39 PM

You must know, that Mark gave a positive response to bitcoin, even he has a plan to create Facebook crypto.

many people misunderstand, in fact, that Facebook is not against bitcoin, but facebook only refuses and prohibits any crypto ads that are indicated scam. and can create losses for everyone.

joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:11:41 PM

Until now I have not seen Facebook will prohibit or restrict cryptocurrency. And I really don't understand if Facebook forbids it. There are rumors that Facebook will issue its own currency, I think it's just a discourse. Not necessarily realized.
A technological person like Zuckerberg will know not to bet against bitcoins am sure it will be a matter of time when Facebook always create their own cryptocurrency and to those who are saying he is against crypto just because he banned ICOs you should know that it was a safety measure for all.He doesn’t want to be the accessory to any criminal enterprise.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
SlickMoTwoToe

Activity: 438
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:22:02 PM

Actually facebook is not against bitcoin, they just prohibited some ICO campaign to avoid many investor to result being scam, because nowadays many ICO is using hype or spammer campaign to scam other people that don't have enough knowledge on crypto, so it was their right to protect people and specially there was rumor that Zuckerberg was creating their own crypto.
zwiggel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:45:13 PM

Have. Facebook is fighting bitcoin. I heard that Facebook is stopping bitcoin ads and electronic money. Facebook does not want the virtual currency system to affect its customers. Facebook thinks that electronic money is a scam. So they do not advertise for electronic money. This has reduced the development of electronic money systems, particularly bitcoin.
mutrang23

Activity: 484

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:47:41 PM

Facebook is currently fighting against Bitcoin because the FB has banned Bitcoin and Crypto. Facebook has publicly stated that it will remove all ads related to Bitcoin and Crypto. Facebook will not support ads related to them, but currently, ads associated with Bitcoin and Crypto still appear on FB.
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 12:14:01 AM

Well that rumor has been circulating for month, Facebook Plans to Create Its Own Cryptocurrency. There's too much money to made in crypto perhaps they wanted a piece of the action. So don't be surprise in the next 2-5 years if they released their own tokens to facilitate some form of payment on their social platform.

Definitely. They wouldn't want to miss having their own cryptocurrency because they can see that there is a future with it. So far, only bitcoin and ethereum are widely used as what they are supposed to be but as time goes by and as the projects mature, we would be able to see the real purpose of blockchain and how it can help in our daily loves in which case, other big companies would consider creating their own as well and it would include facebook.

randegibran

Activity: 882
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:24:49 AM

i think,what I know might just prohibit crypto paid ads on facebook this avoids scam projects and also fb don't want to be harmed. because we know facebook already has a big name
Inspiron14

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:19:02 AM

Facebook is not against Bitcoin but rather intends to avoid the situation of misleading its community members through its paid advertisement. Users of facebook can post crypto and Bitcoin related topics on facebook without any penalty.
also minimize fraud spread on Facebook. From the beginning, the facebook party did not issue a permanent regulation on the ban, they evaluated and tightened the existing rules so that no one was harmed.

ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:36:00 AM

There are also some rumors that Facebook is going to launch its own currency although I don't believe much in that.

Well that rumor has been circulating for month, Facebook Plans to Create Its Own Cryptocurrency. There's too much money to made in crypto perhaps they wanted a piece of the action. So don't be surprise in the next 2-5 years if they released their own tokens to facilitate some form of payment on their social platform.

They might use it for purchasing add space instead of fiat. What wonders me is that why don't they use bitcoin? Why do they need to create their own tokens? Is it because they need funding to?
Lexurdania

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:25:27 AM

Facebook is not against Bitcoin but rather intends to avoid the situation of misleading its community members through its paid advertisement. Users of facebook can post crypto and Bitcoin related topics on facebook without any penalty.

Its true, i am believe facebook or others social media not againts bitcoin or cryptocurrency. They just want to filtering scam ICOs that already happen in cryptocurrency market. They want to prevent their user from being scammed

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
bolbau

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:45:48 AM

Facebook once banned advertisements related to crypto, but recently I read the news that they canceled the intention. I think it's very natural that initially they were very afraid of crypto's existence on Facebook, because the ads that often appear are just any ICO projects that could be fraud / scams, they must protect their consumers from it. but more than that Facebook also sees another aspect as a consideration that the crypto industry is a real thing that must be accepted by the future society.
kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:53:23 AM

i dont know why bitcoin ads is blocked in google, facebook and twitter, it seem they don't want to give any chance for cryptocurrencies to growing in the world, but i think after all people accept bitcoin, facebook,twitter, and google will open the cryptocurrenceis ads again in their website

Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:08:33 AM

I guess Mark Zuckerberg is planning to promote his own crypto. As we all know that there are lots of money involve if Facebook is gonna tokenize every products and services that they offer online. There's a very high possibility of success since Facebook has already build a name and there's no need to pay for advertisements online. I guess this is one of the main reasons why Mark is banning paid crypto ads in Facebook. This is just my own opinion though since Mark is a businessman and he won't let this opportunity to make a single dime out of this awesome technology pass.
What ever the main reason of Mark zuckerberg from banning the cryptocurrency paid advertising in facebook is doesnt matter,what’s important is the objective why he was doing this
For the benefits of millions if not billions of facebook users to become a victim of the ico projects scammers
Imagine how many prospective victim are this .so even if the creation of hes own cryptocurrency is added to these season still i support this
raden1922

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:45:02 AM

I guess Mark Zuckerberg is planning to promote his own crypto. As we all know that there are lots of money involve if Facebook is gonna tokenize every products and services that they offer online. There's a very high possibility of success since Facebook has already build a name and there's no need to pay for advertisements online. I guess this is one of the main reasons why Mark is banning paid crypto ads in Facebook. This is just my own opinion though since Mark is a businessman and he won't let this opportunity to make a single dime out of this awesome technology pass.
Mark Zuckerberg Facebook owners want to promote crypto themselves? It seems like I just heard this news this time. I have never thought of before.

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
kiemponxs

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:49:44 AM

Until now I still haven't seen Facebook prohibit crypto, because until now I still see crypto-related ads, I think this is just a discourse so don't worry too much.

SIDDHI777

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:54:09 AM

Facebook and twitter are not against bitcoin or any other crypto currency but I think the reason for them to restrict crypto related advertisements and accounts to avoid misuse of there social media platforms by users because due to large number of ICO projects many user's are sharing large number of crypto related advertisements every day which destroy there main intention so that is the main reason most of the time they ban such accounts or making restrictions against crypto related posts

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:57:41 AM

nobody can know for sure why these companies made those decisions really. we can only speculate. and with the things we have seen from these ads on Facebook and other platforms like it, they have been very scammy so far which can be the reason why they banned these ads which were mostly ICO scam ads. but there may be a lot of other hidden reasons too.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2730
Merit: 654

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 07:10:50 AM

Most people actually misunderstood facebook stand in terms of crypto currency and ICO advertisement because facebook doing their possible best to protect it users from cryptocurrency scam which happened to twitter users last year. However, facebook allow all aspect of crypto or other advert on their platform but the project or ICO owner need to provide facebook admin genuine documents to back their project to avoid been penalize.

🎁▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
N O   W A G E R
Welcome Package

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
375% | 200
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
F R E E
S P I N S

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
🛞🛞▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀