Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:14:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Facebook against Bitcoin?  (Read 2685 times)
antonhuda

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:58:44 PM

In my opinion, maybe Facebook wants to protect its community from ICO guise fraud. because, as we have seen, since the ICO explosion, many ICO frauds have sprung up

I think so too, Facebook only does the best for its users, avoids fraud, and does not reject technology. Facebook still gives users the opportunity to create and will avoid fraudulent things.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nebiki

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:35:05 PM

Yes, of course, Facebook against Bitcoin. Remember because of what the market fell in the winter - precisely because of the ban on Facebook and other social networks.
Facebook does not prohibit against, prohibits bitcoin ads because Facebook does not want fraudulent fraud that is not responsible for the name of bitcoin. in my opinion Facebook's actions are very wise because it has saved Facebook users from fraudulent advertising of ico hoax.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
aray80

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:59:36 PM

yes, but not directly with the reason to avoid the scam ico project, Facebook is not responsible for all risks if it is delegated to Facebook and provides a ban for advertisers who promote bitcoin
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:05:00 PM

yes defenetly the allays say i have to promote my project but when i start a advertising there it gets always dieneded be course of crypto stuff related XD
But they will change there policity soon or later Wink

regards
pavka

Activity: 322

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:12:42 PM

In fact, talk about Bitcoin is not the worst advertisement that can be seen on social networks. In my opinion, it is much worse to advertise medicinal preparations of unconfirmed action, various clubs for interests, among which sometimes there are disguised religious sects and the like.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:07:49 PM

As what I had observed, facebook is not against bitcoin. We can easily see advertisement in facebook. So it is one proof that facebook is not against bitcoin. Both are compatible because of nowadays trend which is using internet connection.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ryanrcell

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:38:48 AM

I don't think bitcoin is against bitcoin. It is against ICO's in general, Facebook can not distinguish legitimate ICO's from fraud so what they did was ban all ICO post as to protect its users from possible scams.
dmcx

Activity: 348

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:51:06 AM

Facebook is not against Bitcoin but rather intends to avoid the situation of misleading its community members through its paid advertisement. Users of facebook can post crypto and Bitcoin related topics on facebook without any penalty.

As you say, Facebook did not prohibit postings related to crypto and Bitcoin and was not penalized. But it still avoids as much as possible some of Facebook's features, partly because of the general lack of thinking that bitcoin is a scam.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
Minhxx

Activity: 412
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 07:14:12 AM

We can still advertise on facebook, they do not ban us, this is also probably aware that this market is not a scam. Price fluctuations may be one of the reasons.

[
⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣   ⬣⬣⬣   ⬣     ComboNetwork.io     ⬣   ⬣⬣⬣   ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
RinTohsaka

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:22:23 AM

Facebook started blocking all virtual currency ads including Bitcoin, iCOs and the like. This is part of a policy against fraudulent marketing on this social platform. The policy allows the promotion of politically sensitive topics, but still requires compliance with certain rules. For example, the requirement for a license for gambling or gaming services is forbidden to advertise "misleading or deceptive" student loans. They also require advertisers that these services are only allowed to target users over 18.
Ariella Maldonado

Activity: 13
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:41:15 AM

I wouldn't say that Facebook is against Bitcoin but they are very cautious and trying to protect their users.
Having in mind how huge user network they have, they have some responsibilities. And the great deal of money that is coming from advertising. But some crypto adds might be connected with scams and they don't want to have anything with that or take some responsibility.
There are also some rumors that Facebook is going to launch its own currency although I don't believe much in that.

The ads about cryptocurrency was banned in Facebook, but now it is open. Also, as both the sectors are commercial, it is usual for them not to promote each other, also there are some restrictions in different countries against crypto, so it's normal for Facebook to be concerned. But Facebook now won't restrict any crypto related post.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:55:16 AM

Yes, of course, Facebook against Bitcoin. Remember because of what the market fell in the winter - precisely because of the ban on Facebook and other social networks.
Facebook does not prohibit against, prohibits bitcoin ads because Facebook does not want fraudulent fraud that is not responsible for the name of bitcoin. in my opinion Facebook's actions are very wise because it has saved Facebook users from fraudulent advertising of ico hoax.
There are still bitcoin ads circulating in social media and facebook is not an exemption. I don't think Facebook is against Bitcoin because I can still see bitcoin-related ads online. Others can have a negative view in bitcoin but for those who truly understand and are aware of what this technology is all about they know how truly beneficial it is. I don't think that it's going to ruin Bitcoin's image because I still believe that bitcoin still has a brighter future despite arising controversies.
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 09:32:19 AM

I guess Mark Zuckerberg is planning to promote his own crypto. As we all know that there are lots of money involve if Facebook is gonna tokenize every products and services that they offer online. There's a very high possibility of success since Facebook has already build a name and there's no need to pay for advertisements online. I guess this is one of the main reasons why Mark is banning paid crypto ads in Facebook. This is just my own opinion though since Mark is a businessman and he won't let this opportunity to make a single dime out of this awesome technology pass.
I don't think mark zuckerberg is planning any such things because the amount of popularity facebook is has and mark zuckerberg has this would have the news of the decade and market might have been shooted up or down but not be stable.It is just that before when many countries tried to ban bitcoin at that time to be in good books facebook also tried banning the ads or crypto but they realized it how bad that decision was and now they have corrected it again.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
Sthakur

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:44:16 AM

I don't  think so that Facebook is doing so now or in future because they earn large amount of money from the advertisement but to be on the safer side they had banned many of the ads as their are many spam companies around the world and I think it provides a well planned social platform for the discussion of such thing so I DON'T THINK SO FACEBOOK IS AGAINST BOTCOIN IN ANY FORM!!!
Erick Mckay

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:17:15 AM

Exactly what you said. Facebook dosen't allow bitcoin or other crypto related ads because they wouldn't want to held responsible if any of their users fall into any scam. They are just trying to be safe.
bitcoinnewsindo

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:38:46 AM

Yes, Facebook does not provide a crackdown on its users or the community to share information about Crypto, only forbids official advertisements, and this is indeed not a real problem just some time ago some people here made it like a problem. so it becomes bad news.

jcojci

Activity: 660
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:43:32 AM

Facebook is not against Bitcoin but rather intends to avoid the situation of misleading its community members through its paid advertisement. Users of facebook can post crypto and Bitcoin related topics on facebook without any penalty.

I think Facebook helps bitcoin to reach more people to know about cryptocurrency. Facebook give their member a free to speak in the site and share news about bitcoin although not all is good news. I think if Facebook still allowing their member to share more about bitcoin and the other coins, then the cryptocurrency will grow and the mass adoption will come and soon, all people will know about cryptocurrency.
Sonaile

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:52:31 AM

I deleted my Facebook account about a year ago, for obvious reasons.
SnapDown22

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:03:01 PM

Yes, Facebook does not provide a crackdown on its users or the community to share information about Crypto, only forbids official advertisements, and this is indeed not a real problem just some time ago some people here made it like a problem. so it becomes bad news.
in my opinion, not because it's fine, there is no problem, but at the very least, it is not permitted to adverts that do not have a financial management license and I think social media is better made with nothing to do with the bad
Connor Guzman

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:37:19 PM

Facebook and other social media platforms might also have had faced huge losses due to inflation and sudden strikes in the price of Bitcoin and other cryptos. There's a very high possibility of success since Facebook has already build a name and there's no need to pay for advertisements online.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: