Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 06:43:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Philippines starting to accept and adopt cryptocurrency.  (Read 2079 times)
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:44:16 PM

I think this is good news, especially for people in the Philippines, they can easily exchange money in banks without fear. This can be used as an example for other countries too, so that other countries can also develop crypto and improve their country's economy.

Crypto are welcome by the banks here you can exchange coins to fiat and fiat to coins but the problem is banks wont allow you to open an account if your income came from cryptocurrency meaning the banks are semi nuetral in the issue of cryptocurrency.
Aidenpeters

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:16:05 PM

It is a step forward in the future for Philipines with this decision. This will mean good news for crypto enthusiasts and open up the door for new people to get into cryptocurrency in their country. Even some of the banks are adopting cryptocurrency like Union Bank and PNB is planning on doing the same thing.
Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 606

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:41:25 PM

It is a step forward in the future for Philipines with this decision. This will mean good news for crypto enthusiasts and open up the door for new people to get into cryptocurrency in their country. Even some of the banks are adopting cryptocurrency like Union Bank and PNB is planning on doing the same thing.
Exactly.This is really a good start for crypto in the Philippines.People will be more aware and be informed about all the advantages of cryptocurrencies compared to fiat currencies.And if this will be more adopted by the people,cryptocurrency will surely have a good future in this country.

Renaldi blackspadeteam

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:34:58 AM

Japan is the first country to legalize Cryptocurrency and it looks like the Philippines will legalize Cryptocurrency widely in its own country, perhaps the Philippines knows the benefits of blockchain technology, I want to know after the Philippines legalized Cryptocurrency, what will be created using crypto and blockchain in the Philippines
princesspoppy

Activity: 634
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:33:41 AM

Cryptocurrency transactions has been on the rise in the philippines.

They are already accepted 5 cryptocurrency company in the country and approximately planning to give license for atleast 25 companies to operate in the philippines.

With the current government administration they are starting to adopt and build even in the technological infrastructure.

In more years to come the country will be more open to blockchain technology like japan and other countries.

It is a good news that Philippines is open to adopt the innovation happening in modern world especially the blockchain technology and the cryptoworld. We can see a lot of opportunities to earn money in cryptos that can also help the country's economic growth. More people have chances to deal and invest with these cryptos cause the government believe and trust cryptos.
bayu7adi

Activity: 1442
Merit: 545

dont be greedy

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 02:19:10 AM

So this time there are two favorite countries that are likely to be used as the headquarters of the cryptocurrency community at SeA, namely the Philippines and Singapore, I am very happy to hear the good news from the Philippine government in giving the green light for the development of blockchain and cryptocurrency technology. I hope the Philippines can provide improved change for its country so that it can be an example for other countries to start accepting cryptocurrency as a reliable currency
Ikay

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:31:58 AM

It would rather help the crypto community in the philippines because their will be accepting crypto and use it in any businesses nationwide  although many will against in it even in government also but many people in the philippines will benefits in this step changes.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:53:33 AM

They are already accepted 5 cryptocurrency company in the country and approximately planning to give license for atleast 25 companies to operate in the philippines.

With the current government administration they are starting to adopt and build even in the technological infrastructure.

In more years to come the country will be more open to blockchain technology like japan and other countries.

It is a good news that Philippines is open to adopt the innovation happening in modern world especially the blockchain technology and the cryptoworld. We can see a lot of opportunities to earn money in cryptos that can also help the country's economic growth. More people have chances to deal and invest with these cryptos cause the government believe and trust cryptos.
They just needed to understand how things works inside the blockchain and what crypto really all about, there's a lots of room to grow for this industry and each countries who able to adopt and fully used the system can get a bigger edge as if being implemented correctly it can really help the economy, usage of the system can be performed inside the government.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:38:50 AM

Cryptocurrency is actually legal here in our country. A lot of establishments are accepting bitcoin here and diffenrent transactions are having cryptocurrency as a mode of payment. If a lot of countries would accept it, life would be lighter and easier I guess.
chrisculanag

Activity: 1344
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:46:07 AM

Thats a really good news to us , because i know that crypto is very useful in many ways such as payment for billing , remittances and many more . I surprise that our government is accepting this kind of currencies and that is the way of us to upgrade our technologies like as you said . I read some good news about cryptocurrencies in many countries so i want to know more and i want to spread the goodness of this kind of currencies to our country.

sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:11:01 AM

Even the renowned Boxing champion + Senator in Philippines Manny Pacquiao have his own crypto token. i guess Pinoy will be the 1st to adopt crypto in SEa region. 
Sherwood_Archer

Activity: 126
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:12:18 AM

Do you have a link to back this up?
Morning honor

Activity: 216
Merit: 17

Xircus

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:55:56 AM

Yes philippines started to accept cryptocurrencies in some matters like paying and buying some like through loads in a smartphones.,Our banks BSP is also adopting and using crypto as a mood of investment.
          So were hoping it can really make some countries too to adopt and supports crypto because it helps us through the better.

fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:36:55 AM

The Philippines is a relatively small country and I do not overestimate it. I think it only affects the Crypto market in terms of extending the influence of blockchain technology. Anyway, that's a great signal and it gives us more confidence in Cryptocurrency. Investors in the Philippines felt safer investing in crypto.
Even if it is a small country, is it not a good start to see smaller countries trying to make a good thing for themselves. I see a country that is trying hard to at least benefit from the space and smart enough to know this is something that can be beneficial to their economic growth entirely.

It is obvious that this is the path in the long run that most countries will start following and while some may end up being late to the show, but one thing is certain, we will get to see a whole lot of countries, realizing what they have been missing all along and trying to also put in some effort into being a crypto friendly space as well.
EllieBasti05 (OP)

Activity: 95

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:14:55 PM

Do you have a link to back this up?

I watched it from the news, maybe you dont believe it after
some of the mainstream media has negative insight on bitcoin due it was use as a investment scam.

But if you are from this country you can now buy goods using a bitcoin without converting it to physical money in Global city. Bitcoin ATM which was located in salcedo street in makati.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:05:28 PM

IT is good new to hear.  IT is a proof showing that more countries are open into bitcoin, and crypto currency. THerefore I have more belief in bitcoin that the development of bitcoin  can meet my expectation, IT don'n make me disappointed
with confidence of many countries using crypto, of course it becomes a positive value for its development. Phillipina is a developing country, and i hope my country is like that too
Indeed Philippines is well developed country and it will surely make the value of bitcoin and all other crypto currency bigger than before. It is not something new for me, same as Philippines there are thousands of countries who are accepting the worth and value of bitcoin, recently same as Philippines America has adopted bitcoin so it is time to see revaluation.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
ngano ba

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:10:45 PM

The is a good step in to cryptocurrency ,that another coyntry in southeast asia is starting to accept cryptocurrency for their country , Phillippines is also an econonically busy country with lots of establishment and industry and going into cryptos is another leap for crypto and the holders of cryptos .
Shutup

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:16:01 PM

Philippines start in a world of cryptocurrency because the President accept crypto in the  Philippines.And it is one who's ready to face the cashless society.Which make all transaction be easy and quick.
maianh09

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:39:02 PM

Accepting Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency will benefit the Philippines, so I think this is a good option for the country. If you do not take it, then I believe that your country will not be able to keep up with the big countries because they are always in the lead for accepting change.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:01:33 PM

This can be used as a consideration for other developing countries, and the decision of the Philippine government to adopt cryptocurrency as a payment system or legally used for anything will be a benchmark for other governments, especially developing countries in Southeast Asia. If the cryptocurrency can provide changes to the Philippines, then I am pretty sure that many other developing countries will legalize cryptocurrency, but this will have a negative impact if the Philippines does not succeed in using cryptocurrency, I mean it worsens their economic situation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: